Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-11-2023, 06:46 AM   #1
mr doggy

Default The netball team.

Janice was eighteen years old and was feeling very excited over her efforts to fit in at the prestigious royal institute of sports and higher learning.

Janice had moved to the small city four months ago and spent the last three months trying out for a place on the schools netball team playing the game she loved and being a prestigious school it had a state of the are art undercover indoor stadium and it was a stepping stone to playing professional netball as each year the grand final of the local netball teams were always played at the schools netball courts and scouts from the professional teams were in attendance so it made good sense to Janice to do everything she could to join the team.

Of the 30 girls that had tried out for the team only six remained. They all sat nervously on the bench of the change rooms while a small group of netball players conferred with each other over the other side of the changing rooms comparing notes then finally after a couple of minutes two of the netball players walked over to address the nervous girls waiting to hear their fate over if they made the team or not.

“Congratulations, girls we’ve made our final cuts and you’re all still here.
As you may know, we accept only a small number of probationary members each year so as to teach you one on one how to be the best players in the team that has won the most championships in the district.”

“We think you girls have the beauty, poise, and raw skills to be considered for one of the most highly rated squads in the state and If you’re willing to work hard and learn new skills you’ll have a chance to prove yourselves and become full members of the team.”

“Your probationary period will last the entire first season and you will practice with the team each day and we will arrange with your teachers to have time off classes for you to train as well as to participate in team-building exercises, and you will all undergo an initiation.”

“If you are successful, over your trainee period you will begin next year as a permanent team member netball team” Nancy the team captain announced.

“Any questions girls?”

Amy raised her hand to ask a question. “Nancy, what does it mean to be a probationary member? Will we be playing in the squad at games with the team?”

“Good question Amy. You will be in uniform and on the side of the court for every game we play and if someone is hurt or otherwise unavailable for a game, one of you will replace her and you will also participate in all other team functions including attending any fundraisers and you will proudly wear your team uniforms with pride at all these events.”Nancy answered.

Jill was next to raise her hand. “What is the initiation you mentioned?” This was the question that was on every girl’s mind and Jill, being a little bolder than the rest of them was the only one brave enough to ask this question.

“Good question Jill.” Nancy replied. “

We think this is an important bonding experience that will teach you to put the team above yourself. It will be mostly a series of minor embarrassments. You can minimize these by working together as a team. Each of you will face individual embarrassing circumstances and you will face other embarrassing experiences as a group. Your behavior in dealing with these will make you better team members.”

“What kind of embarrassing experiences are you talking about? Can you give us an example?” Jill asked.

“OK Jill.” Nancy answered then she handed out large envelopes to all four girls and continued to say to them “if you’ll open your envelopes you’ll see pictures of the team and probationary members from last year. You may recognize some of last year’s probationary members in the team but under no circumstance will you ever say anything about these pictures to them as they are full members of the team now.”

The girls opened each of their envelopes and there was a short period of silence then a gasp from them all. Each picture showed the netball team members lined up in the changing rooms in uniform with the probationary team members standing next to them completely nude.

“Also, if you look closely at the pictures, you’ll see that our probationary members have something else in common besides not having a uniform on for the pictures. Who can tell me what it is?” Nancy asked.

“None of these naked girls has pubic hair!” Denise said.

“Very good answer Denise. The probationary members are required to shave your pubic hair off and keep it hair-free throughout their first year so each of you will need to do that tonight and you will be inspected in the locker room after tomorrow’s practice. If you don’t comply with this, you’ll be off the squad. Does anyone have a reason why they can’t shave tonight? Nobody answered.

“Good. Tomorrow after practice and your shower, you four are not to get dressed. Just wrap a towel around yourself and sit on the bench in front of your locker then when you proved to us you’ve shaved you will get more information about the initiation” Nancy said.

The freshmen girls were a little uncomfortable about this but their desire to be on the team was stronger than the embarrassment of some nude photos.

“I aren’t posing nude for you or anyone else!” one of the girls said as she dropped the pictures on the ground and stormed off. A few seconds later another girl left getting embarrassed and not wanting to pose nude for the pictures.

“Anyone else want to leave? Before we go any further dose anyone else want to quit?” Nancy asked.

The remaining four girls said nothing and just thought to themselves how embarrassing that photo shoot would be but Janice and the three others really wanted to be on the team.

“Good. You can see from them walking out why we think the initiation is so important. We would have invested lots of time in those two, teaching them to play professionally only to find out they are not really team players so if you want to be on this team you will be posing for a picture just like this. Everyone on the team has done it and it’s really not all that embarrassing and I had to do it when I first joined Nancy said with a laugh and a smile which relaxed the girls a little.

“Excellent. Now go back to your dorm rooms and get a good night’s sleep and we’ll see you back here tomorrow at two o’clock and if it’s your first time shaving be careful not to cut yourself” Nancy said with a smile and headed out the change room door into the netball courts.

The following afternoon at two o’clock the four girls met up back in the locker room after their classes. There were chuckles and grins all around as each girl knew the others had removed their pussy hair and were bald under their clothes. After showering the four girls sat awkwardly on the wooden benches with their towels wrapped around them as the other girls on the team left the changing rooms leaving them there alone. Eventually Nancy and another girl from the team came back in to speak with them. “Girls this is Carrie, she is one of last year’s probationary members and the only one to pass her initiation and is now a full team member Last year she went through the same initiation you’re about to go through so she will be your coach and she will guide you through the initiation so pay close attention to what she tells you and remember you need to get though the initiation to become a full member of the team.

They’re all yours, Carrie,” Nancy said and headed back out the door to the netball courts.

“So we have four of you this year” Carrie said with a smile. Each girl nervously said hello to her. “I can see you’re all a little nervous sitting there just in your towels and shaking so I’m sure you’re all anxious to know what your initiation will be like so let’s just jump right in, OK. Each of you had an assignment to complete yesterday. Let’s see how you did. Take off your towels girls and stand up in a line so I can inspect your bald pussies.”

The four girls nervously stood and removed their towels revealing their nude bodies to Carrie. Each girl had complied with yesterday’s instructions and there wasn’t a pubic hair in sight.

“Very nice, I see that you can all follow orders. Now bring those towels over to your locker and toss them in. Then when you’re done, just sit on the bench in front of your locker.” The girls did as they were told then all fore sitting naked on the bench waiting for Carrie to continue.

Looking over each girl from head to toe Carrie slowly moved along past each girl then turned the other way and looked again but this time focusing on each girls smooth bald pussies then she said to them “it’s nice to see a variety of different body’s in the team this year from big tits to petite little tits and you all kook nice standing there nude. Especially you Janice, It turns me on seeing a petite little Asian with B cups and a bald slit.” This made Janice feel embarrassed as she stood there trying not to go red in front of the other three girls.

“Now, since you’re new to the team the team will expect you to be the first ones in the locker room for practice and on game day. This will demonstrate to us your determination to want to be part of this team. I’ll explain all about demerits in a little while. For now, just know that you will get a demerit if you are not in the locker room before the first full team player arrives. You’ll come in then remove all of your clothes and put them in your locker then you will wrap a towel around yourself and tie it off so it stays up and then sit on the bench until the team arrives.”

“Do you have any questions?” Carrie asked. No one raised their hands so Carrie continued to say “good. Since you are not be a full part of the team yet you won’t need to get out to the netball courts in time for warm-ups with the other girls so you do not start dressing until all the girls on the squad are dressed and have left the change rooms. Now when practice is over I will explain the rules and the initiation to you.”

After practice all four girls made it a priority to be in their towels and sitting on the bench when the rest of the team came back in then Carrie stood in front of them and started to explain the rules as the rest of the team changed around them.

“Let me start by saying we have a demerit points system associated with you new girls that I will explain later. Now you girls just need to accept that some of this stuff in your initiation is going to be embarrassing but it’s all in good fun and if you pass and make it onto the netball team you’ll get to see next year’s probationary girls go through it as well. The girls are going to laugh at you a bit and have some fun at your expense but that’s really what an initiation is for” Carrie explained to them.

“Every girl on this netball team has sat through the talk you’re getting now.

All four girls felt a little intimidated and embarrassed at the thought of being told to be nude or in a towel in the change rooms knowing the girls on the team were going to give them a hard time sooner or later but none of them were going to quit just because of that.

“While we’re on the subject of wearing your towels there is a rule that you girls will be attending the weekly team meeting just in your towels and nothing else. The meetings are held each Friday evenings in the middle of the netball court just outside of our change rooms Carrie explained to the shock of all four girls but they all thought it’s indoors where only the team could see and at least their modesty would be covered up with their towels.

“You girls represent the netball team at all times. So you are expected to dress nicely at all times so from new on this means skirts or dresses for you only and that is including nights, weekends so you girls will not put on a pair of pants until next June and all hemlines are to be well above the knees. Is there any of you that feel you can’t comply with this rule?” Carrie asked.

None of them objected to this rule knowing they all had dresses or skirts that fitted that description.

“Now we can get onto the fun part of your initiation” Carrie said.

“Practice starts early each morning at six o’clock well before classes start and after each practice session you girls will be in the change rooms in your towels. Then after everyone leaves all four of you girls will draw a piece of paper out of this box that I will leave in the change rooms for you” Carrie said to them then produced a box and walked to the bench next to them and put it down.

“You’ll take a piece of folded paper out of the box and pass the box along. Don’t tell any of the netball players what is written on your paper. Three of the pieces of paper will be blank and the fourth piece of paper will have the letters NU written on it. The NU stands for no underwear and If you draw the piece of paper with the NU written on it you do not get to wear panties or a bra until the next morning at netball practice. If you draw the NU on a Friday morning cam put them on at the end of the day but you have to take them off again morning and stay like that until the next practice session and you will all get to wear underwear for the netball games on Saturdays. This will help you all if you work as a team.”

Are there any more questions?”

“How does having one of us chosen randomly to not wear underwear help
us grow as a team?”This question came from Jill and we all could tell by her expression on her face that Jill clearly didn’t want to do this.

“Well, there is a bit more to the test than just coming to school without underwear on. Let me explain the whole thing and then we’ll talk about how you can help each other through this. You need to be dedicated to be on the team and last year there was three of us girls and none of us gave up even though we all hated this part of the initiation” Carrie said. The girls nodded and sat quietly for her talk.

“Now each day the girls on the team will try to figure out which one of you has no underwear on but they only can check one girl per day so they have to try to work out who it is by just looking at you and taking a good guess when they think they may know one of them will ask you to lift your skirt and you can expect the girls to make you do this in the most embarrassing places and if they can they will try to talk you into accepting the demerit instead of lifting your skirt but you mustn’t do this because demerits are really bad as you’ll see. Trust me on this it’s better to just lift your skirt when asked, no matter what or where.”

This comment caused the four girls to break out in chatter. Carrie thought their reaction was pretty strong but she knew it would get stronger after the demonstration on how to lift their skirts. She reached into the beg she had brought with her and removed four mini-skirts. She began speaking as she passed them out. “I will now teach you how to lift your skirt for a panty inspection. Please slip the
skirt on and remain standing” Carrie said.

She paused while the girls to drop their towels and put on the skirts. She enjoyed the girl’s shocked reaction when they realized just how short the skirts were on them. Soon the four girls stood in front of Carrie and the team dressed only in skirts with their breasts out in the open and fully on display.

“Ok, everybody looks ready. Now, with your hands at your sides, grasp the hem of your skirt with each hand. This is how you’ll start the panty check. Now when you lift the skirt you will bring both hands straight up and if you’re wearing a skirt you need to bring it all the way up. until the waistband stops and you can’t pull it up any further.

“Try it now she said. The girls let out a collective gasp when they realized how revealing this was. Everything below the waist in the front and back was now on display. Carrie tried not to giggle as she watched the four girls standing with their skirts held high. “It is a requirement that each girl will wear a dress at least once a week and If you’re wearing a dress, you hold the hem just like the skirt, and bring your hands right up to your armpits so I hope you have underwear on that day or your tits will be on display as well.”

“I should also mention that if your blouse is tucked into your skirt, you must un tuck it before you lift your skirt so as its outside your skirt and will ride up when you pull up your skirt, after all we wouldn’t want it to obstruct the nice view of your pussies now would we.”

“Now is your chance to ask questions about this so let’s get them answered,” Carrie said.

“So, anyone on the team can make us expose ourselves like this at any place they want to and at any time and it will stop if they guess wrong?”

“That’s correct,” Carrie answered.

“Once a girl is identified as the `NU’ girl the other three will be left alone until the next day and the `NU’ girl will be given a hat to wear with the words `NU’ written on it and she will wear it wear until the next morning’s practice session then anyone on the netball team can demand a panty check as often as she wants no matter where you are. That’s why teamwork is so important. You have to help each other not get identified as the NU girl,” Carrie answered.

“Well, once we know who isn’t wearing underwear, we’ll all pick on that girl and try to get her to accept demerits. We all know how embarrassing it is to lift our skirts when were not wearing panties and we’ll use it to assign demerits. Of course, having demerits gets embarrassing, too but we will get to that very shortly. Who else has a question?” Carrie asked.

END OF PART ONE.
[COLOR="Red"]Looking for a girl of any age or body size that wants a long term submissive relationship over email, Skype or if you have another messenger and i can use it on my PC then we can discuss it.

I do not discriminate so contact me and tell me things like your age, and tell me what you are willing to do as my submissive and i will get back to you.

You can contact me here or at my email which is [email protected] and tell ma about yourself.

Last edited by mr doggy; 06-13-2023 at 12:24 AM.
mr doggy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post:
Old 06-13-2023, 11:13 PM   #2
mr doggy

“You keep telling us about how bad getting a demerit is. What could be so bad about demerits t?” Jill curiously asked.

“OK then seeing you asked it’s time to discuss the rules of demerits Carrie replied and then said to them.”

“The season starts this weekend and goes for fourteen weeks and if you are still here at the end of the season you will become full team members so think of it this way, its only fourteen weeks of some embarrassment and it’s all over.”

“Only one of you can be checked once a day unless you get identified as the `NU’ girl then as many times as the team wants to check her and you will get one demerit point if you refuse an panty check from any member of the netball team at any time or place.”

“All skirts and dresses must be short enough that they come down to at least half way between your knees and your crutch. Any longer and you will receive two demerit points.”

“When you do a panty check you must hold your skirt or dress up and count to five slowly unless told otherwise. If whoever asked for the panty check thinks you deliberately count fast to get it over with sooner you will receive another demerit point so when you count so do it slowly.”

“You will get one demerit point if you do not do the panty check correctly so make sure your skirt or dress is fully pulled up.”

“You can also be assigned demerits for not working hard at netball practice. The head Nancy will decide that and if you make too many mistakes or do not show up for practice you will also get demerit points.”

“You will receive five demerit points if you don’t turn up for practice or are late without a valid excuse and one demerit point for not putting in a good effort at practice.”

“Whenever one of you is having her period and gets a ‘NU’ they are excluded from having no underwear until their period is over and the other three girls must decide between themselves which one of them will have no underwear on that day.”

“You will not be checked at morning netball practice so you are safe there.”

“You will also get one demerit point if any of the team members look at your pussies and see any pubic hair or more than a day’s stubble above your slits”

Once somebody gets 10 demerits there are group penalties. If one of you gets to 10 demerits, then whenever we have any fundraising events during the season you all will pick from the box to see who will be the ‘NU’ girl for that event. We do car washes, visit houses and ask for odd jobs and stuff throughout the season to raise money. If one of you gets 10 demerits, then
you’ll all be at risk of being the ‘NU’ girl at these events so along as nobody has 10 demerits, everyone gets to wear underwear for these events also there will be two pieces of paper with ‘NU’ put in the box from then on instead of one and that will raises the chances of you girls wearing a hat each day so try not to get to many points.”

“The third group penalty will be to motivate the home team so we will all turn up at one of our home games half an hour before the game and the group penalty will be you four girls will remove all of your clothes then service every team member with your tongues until the game starts and any girl you don’t get to service you will finish after the game ends. The team will vote on what group penalty you get so I suggest you girls don’t get more than ten points.”

“If any one of you girls builds up more than three demerit points in a week that girl will also have to wear the`NU’ hat to our Friday afternoon practice game against a team of girls from our school that we have each week to keep us ready and fit for the season games and because it’s against other girls from our school those games are open and any student to come in and watch. Because you will have to wear the hat that means no underwear and as part of your discipline for getting three demerit points you will have to play the entire game with no underwear and wear the small skirt you had on before.”

I can’t stress this enough that everybody in school knows about this initiation so we always have an audience for our Friday practice games. Mainly they come to see if anyone lost the three points and is wearing the hat because being a game where you have to stretch a lot and wearing the short skirt they are guaranteed to see plenty of bald pussy and bum.”

“At the end of the season its summer and we have a tradition where every member of our netball team has an end of season picnic down at the lake that is just out of town to celebrate the end of season and welcome the new members that have passed the initiation into the team as full members so if anyone accumulates thirty or more demerit points during the season which has never been done by anyone before but some have gone close will have a punishment to do. Any girl that has not accumulated the thirty points or more will have a good time at the picnic fully dressed but any girl that accumulates thirty points or more will have the humiliation of only wearing the`NU’ hat and nothing else while being a waitress at the picnic.”

There was a collective gasp from the four naked girls as each of them was questioning whether they could do this. Did they want to be on the team that badly?

Janice started to find this whole concept to be arousing. Janice was no stranger to nudity as she often sunbathed nude in her backyard which turned her on and made her wet knowing that she was being watched from a distance with binoculars by the two school boys that lived next door to her from their bedroom window.

“OK, now that you know what the initiation entails and how the demerit points work is anyone ready to quit?” Carrie asked.

Nobody wanted to quit the netball team even though they now knew a lot more about it and was prepared to get on the team so they just sat there looking at Carrie. “Ok, any more questions then?” she asked.

You’ve got to help whoever is the ‘NU’ girl stay undetected as long as possible because once she puts the ‘NU’ hat on things are going to get quite embarrassing for her. The team will be trying to get her to take as many demerit points as they can so just grin and bear it and lift your skirt whenever you’re asked no matter what the circumstances. You can protect the ‘NU’ girl by somehow trying to get them to pick you instead after all seeing some panties is better than pussy on display” Carrie told them

I have a question” Denise asked. I can understand stuff like making us have this meeting naked and going to squad meetings only in our towels and that enough will be embarrassing. I even understand having to shave my pussy but what I don’t understand is all the public stuff. So any team member can make us lift our skirts to our waist and once we’re caught we even have to wear a hat telling the whole school we don’t have underwear on?”

“Yes that’s right, you must do them or you can quit at any time during the initiation” Carrie answered then continued to say to them “we are leaving now so when we have gone you girls will pick a piece of paper out of the box for tomorrow to see who is the first not to wear any underwear and remember each of you must wear a dress at least once a week no matter what.”

All four girls nervously reached into the box and took out a piece of paper and opened it to see their fait and showed each other there piece of paper showing that Janice had drawn the slip of paper with the NU on it.

“So, are you guys going to help me tomorrow?” Janice asked.

“I think we have to whether we like it or not but I think we need a plan.” Jill answered.

“That’s true. There are a lot of them of them and four of us and they only have one chance a day to find the ‘NU’ girl and the odds are that over the fourteen weeks we can get away with making them pick wrong most of the time. We just have to work together as much as possible because the last thing we need is a group penalty and they can’t ask us who it is but there is no rule that says we can’t lie to them and make them pick wrong.” Denise said to them as they got dressed to go back to their dorm rooms.

Once back in her dorm room Janice went through her tops to make sure she had something that would go with the skirt she had picked out for the next morning. Then she went to bed. The next morning Janice was very nervous about the day ahead as she looked at the white tank top and blue skirt laid out on her bed. She had mixed emotions about what she was about to do and she was dreading going to school in the outfit with no underwear on but she was also a little bit excited about the day. She was certain she would be exposing herself today and the idea of having no control over it was exciting as well as scary. She was very embarrassed by the whole thing, though, and hoped.

Janice and the other girls spent most of the morning trying a new strategy they thought up and between classes they hid away in the back of the library trying not to be seen by anyone on te team then they could not be asked for a panty check. Lunch was almost over and the girls were feeling proud of themselves for hiding away and were about to leave the library as they stepped into the library lobby and just about to open the library doors to go outside when one of the netball players stepped into the library lobby before they could leave and stopped them.

“Hello Melissa the four girls said to her hoping she would just say hi and let them go but Janice’s luck was about to run out. Melissa laughed at them and said. I can’t help wondering what you have on underneath your skirts but you can only be checked once so who will I choose?”

“I think today I choose Janice because Carrie told me at your talk yesterday you look hot with nothing on. Now let’s have a panty check.”

“Here, now?” Janice said as she got butterflies in her stomach while she looked around to see that there were eight students in the lobby. Some of them were talking and reading some books but three of the students were watching us to see what happened next.

Oh, sweetie, this may be the most privacy you have all day especially if I see what I think I hope to see when you lift your skirt.” Melissa said as she tried not to laugh at her but couldn’t help it.

Janice was embarrassed and Melissa’s laughter wasn’t helping at all. She couldn’t believe she had been caught on her first day. She reluctantly pulled her skirt up high and counted to five. She knew every eye in the lobby was on her now. She Pilled down her skirt and adjusted it as she looked at the floor being too embarrassed to make eye contact with anyone that just witnessed her flash her bald pussy in the middle of the library lobby.

“OK, I can’t believe I got you first go Janice” Melissa said to her feeling quite proud of herself then continued to say to her “lunch id nearly over so I want you to go strait away to the change rooms and in my locker is your hat. Put it on and then you can go to your classes.

END OF PART TWO.
[COLOR="Red"]Looking for a girl of any age or body size that wants a long term submissive relationship over email, Skype or if you have another messenger and i can use it on my PC then we can discuss it.

I do not discriminate so contact me and tell me things like your age, and tell me what you are willing to do as my submissive and i will get back to you.

You can contact me here or at my email which is [email protected] and tell ma about yourself.

Last edited by mr doggy; 06-14-2023 at 05:02 AM.
mr doggy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post:
Old 07-02-2023, 12:20 AM   #3
MasterBilly

Love this story, hope there is more to come!
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 11:07 AM   #4
Rsub

Awesome story... Please continue.

I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, KIK me "expose yourself" for a Picture of myself completely naked, If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
Rsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk