Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-20-2024, 03:52 AM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default The search for the one!

Well everybody seems to search the internet for all their needs, sexual or not these days but it can be so frustrating!

Naked images are everywhere and so explicit, some find that enough, masturbation fodder but solo masturbation can sometimes be nothing more than scratching a much needed itch.

Then the more kinky sexual fantasy stuff, we all have them don't we?

As long as it is legal and consenting to both parties then why not but be sure that you both want to explore this as like any drugs you need more and more and more to satisfy.

I post and also write as after I found then lost my perfect very submissive mainly due to my stupidity I lost him, I guess I stated to care for him too much and emotions got in the way, maybe he did not want an emotional attachment just use and very good orgasms, who knows but I still think about him and hope one day to receive contact from him again just to know he is alive and ok, not much to ask is it?

I hope one day that he may read this but I guess he has moved on!

Sorry if this is boring, I guess real life is that is why role play and fantasy is so important to so many.

I am not even sure if this is the place to write from my heart not my logical head or even if this "story" should continue.

Thank you for reading, love your comments good or bad.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 02-20-2024 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Typos
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 02-25-2024, 08:15 PM   #2
Whispering Dom

One of the perils of online relationships I think. It is absolutely possible to get emotionally involved with an online play partner, especially if the relationship lasts any length of time, but of course, even if you’ve shared pictures, videos or cam sessions, seen the person, know how they look, how they sound they are still essentially strangers. They disappear, flick out of existence when the call ends, go off to another life, another world, as do you, until the next contact.

And what do they do in that other life, that other world? Even if they tell you, you don’t really know, and that’s a massive contrast to the intimacy of the time you do spend together, and that can be, likely is by the nature of these relationships about as intimate as you can get, knowing them at their most exposed, most vulnerable.

And it’s quite possible to feel a very deep attachment, maybe even love for this person who you share such intimacy with. And that I think can be difficult, because when you experience such emotions but then the person is gone, even if only temporarily there’s so much opportunity for the little details to get lost. And that is if you can actually talk, hear the tone of the words. But if you’re trying to communicate with text, email, then there’s almost no chance, just words on a sterile background. Do they sound happy, sad, tender or angry, you don’t know and can only put your own emotions onto those words, and maybe those emotions are wrong.

These relationships can absolutely leave a void in your life when they end, whether it’s a slow acrimonious run out or simply a sudden disappearance. It doesn’t seem to matter how busy or satisfying real life is, something is missing, and there’s no easy way to get it back. Electronic communications can be ignored, and since often the person isn’t physically close by that adds to the feeling of loss and possibly abandonment.

Yes, you can hope that they are alright and even that they might see your words and reach out. In the end though, time does heal. If they were truly special they will always have a little place in your heart, and hopefully the memories can be of the good times spent together, not feelings of abandonment or resentment. People change, their emotional needs change and I think that can be especially true of online and kink relationships and sometimes they just have to move on.

But writing can be a cathartic process, so a perfectly valid post.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk