Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-24-2024, 03:22 AM   #31
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

...and, just because I need to reach 16 characters...

again

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 06:53 PM   #32
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Just a walk in the woods

We did this stroll a while ago but since I wanted to keep this diary in chronological order just I post it now. It was not really for training purposes but it was such a nice experience that I want to share it with you.

First, I once bought a toy called “Slink” and it's intimidating huge. But since I'm used to have my butt stretched (the Slink and my cone have the same diameter) I wanted something that could fill me deep as well. Also I love to push myself.
I often call it “the snake” because it feels like one is moving through you. It took a while to get used to it but now I absolutely love pushing this toy in me and now I was eager to experience this in a hidden public place.

For the stroll I was wearing my coat and leggings, nothing else. Okay, shoes too of course. I had a thoroughgoing enema, my “big” plug (12cm / 4.7in long, 4.1cm / 1.6in diameter) was in my butt, I had “the snake”, a tube of lubricant and a bag for the plug in my backpack. I was ready.
Master took another backpack with him for a picnic.
As usual I sat in the back of the car, took off my jacket and pulled down my leggings. But because the windows were tinted, I don't think anyone saw me. The forest parking lot was already quite full when we arrived, but Master was still able to find a somewhat secluded one that wasn't immediately visible. When I got out it was a bit chilly and I quickly put my coat on. Mistress grinned and pointed to the sign “Dogs must be kept on a leash,” I swallowed briefly. I mean, of course I've been on a leash in the forest several times, but it was either pulled through my sleeve so it wasn't noticeable, or it was night and we were alone. I had never done it in the bright day.
It's funny, I knew I was essentially standing topless in the woods and was going to have a 60cm / 2-foot dildo shoved up my ass in less than 10 minutes (although I might get caught as well) and now I was worried that maybe someone could see the leash.
I looked at Master and noticed that he was playing with the fastener on the leash, I nodded - don't think, don't worry, just obey. I raised my head so Master could attach the leash.
The path was wide enough to walk side by side. I kept to the side of the road and, as per the rules, half a step behind Master. In this way I had some cover if someone came towards us. Two people came towards us, they didn't even turn around to look at us and my nervousness eased a little.

In the clearing I took “the snake” out of the backpack and kissed it before handing it to Master.
Fun fact: I always kiss all the toys and also the “punishment tools” before each use.
He rubbed this huge toy with plenty lubricant and in the meantime I removed the coat and supported myself on a tree trunk.
Mistress pulled down my leggings and pulled the plug - it suddenly felt really chilly on my bottom.
Master then slowly pushed “the snake” into my bottom. I giggled as he tickled my anus with the tip.
Mistress had pressed her hand on my mons pubis to support me but also pushed two fingers into my pussy. While I felt my asshole being stretched further and further, she whispered “nice things” in my ear. How disgustingly wet I was again; that it is adequate that I was kept as a bitch because I would be a disgrace to every Asian woman in the world and if someone I knew could see me now, having a huge dildo shoved up my ass almost in public. What would they think of me.
Master then said something about if I didn't quiet down someone would definitely come and see me, but also that Mistress should be careful not to make me accidentally cum.
So Mistress pulled her fingers out of my pussy and I was fully expecting her to shove them in my mouth. But she wiped them on my leg instead. Then I noticed how the pressure in my bottom increased a little more before quickly decreasing - “the snake” was in its place, 2 foot of rubber buried in my ass. I felt so full.

I stood there for a moment to catch my breath, with leggings on my knees and a bare, freshly stuffed bottom. When I looked between my legs I saw for myself how wet I was ("Puddles" really is more than suitable for me), Master and Mistress were standing about two meters behind me and were looking at their work. Mistress then pointed at me and told Master to take a closer look at me, what a disgusting wife he has. I saw him smiling and nodding. When he came to me he whispered in my ear that he thank God for that every day. You wouldn't believe how good it felt to hear that Before he pulled up my leggings he rubbed my fur and told me that I really am a disgusting little bitch but also announced that we would repeat this a few more times.

We then walked through the forest for a while, but first we followed the game trail that runs across the clearing so that I could get used to walking so stuffed.
It's really an interesting feeling and if I pressed on my stomach I could clearly feel the dildo following my colon. We then walked for a while until we came to a seating area where we had a little picnic.
I was even allowed to sit on the bench so that I didn't have to squat on the wet ground. But I had to sit on my bare bottom (as required by the rules) and even though I sat down carefully, I groaned when the dildo felt like it slipped 5cm / 2in deeper.
Luckily the coat covered my butt so that it was protected not only from view but also from the cold. Nevertheless, Master let his hand wander over my fur and caressed my clit.
But because it was getting a little late, we went back to the car via the main roads. Luckily the only people we saw were far enough away. I walked a little wobbly and had to tense my rosette a bit.
I was grateful that the coat was long enough to cover my bottom. I couldn't see the bulge that the base made in my leggings (until I got home), but it felt huge. Master also had his hand on my bottom often enough and gave it a light push.
When I undressed in the car, I had another reason to be happy about the long coat. There was a very dark, very wet spot on the crotch.
Since Master is not unfamiliar with my “ability”, he always has a towel in the trunk. After all, I don't know how pussy juice affects leather upholstery.

At home, Master gave me another task.
He had the elevator go all the way up and said if I managed to get to the top of the stairs before the elevator went from top to bottom and with the two of them up again, the plug would be pulled. Otherwise he would stay inside until my anal meditation.
My Owners won this race, although I have to say that I didn't rush too much.

Of course I turned in front of the mirror, the bump on my butt wasn't as huge as it felt but still very noticeable. In any case, you could see that there was something there that didn't belong there and the fact that I had a wet spot right where my pussy is obviously didn't make it any better. When I took off the leggings and my messy fur came to light, Mistress just said that she would be ashamed to be of the same gender as me before she left the room. Master then inspected me right there. Even though he said that a “wetness check” would be pure waste, he pushed two fingers deep into my cunt and I moaned loudly. He said that it was clearly the right way to threat me like a dog because I'm way too primitive to be a human, before pushing his fingers into my mouth.

Then he told me to empty the backpacks, clean myself up and come to the living room to prepare everything for my meditation. There Master then pulled “the snake” out of me, very slowly and it felt really exciting to feel this long part leaving my intestines. Of course I had to clean it first before I was allowed to sit on the cone. But it went in pretty easily.

Was it shameful? Yes, very much so.
Was it humiliating? In any case.
Would I do it again? Without hesitation.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 02-02-2024, 01:15 PM   #33
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

A good sub is the reflection of a good dom.

For the unknown reader (and people think that my life is sad and unhealthy ) this chapter is a hard contrast to the loving live I normally live.

But as I said before, sometimes I need my behaviour corrected.
Especially when breaking a rule I expect to be punished appropriately.
Taking care of me as a submissive is my Owners responsibility and it's my entitlement to be guided, taught and corrected.

First you need to know that I can get three types of spanking,
- “Maintenance spanking”: This can happen always and everywhere, I can do everything right and still get this type of spanking.
It's simply to remind me of my status and I love it - this is a funishment, not a punishment. It's always done by hand and solely on my butt and not supposed to leave a lasting mark.
- “Discipline spanking”: This reaches from minor (like not cleaning properly) to big infractions (like not following a rule without bad intentions). In German we would call it a “Ordnungswidrigkeit” (yay for teaching you guys something^^). It can be done as an OTK by hand (light) or by standing / bending over and with paddle, whip or flogger (medium to hard) and can hit my butt, cunt and “tits” and the marks disappear after few hours to a day.
- “Chastise spanking”: It's for heavy misdemeanour. In German we would call it a “Straftat”. It's a hard punishment and must be done with the tools I listed before, plus a cane while hanging in the dungeon and can applied to my whole body below the neck and is supposed to leave longer lasting marks or even bruises. I only got it once and that's what this chapter is about.

The first rule I ever got was never to cum without asking for Masters permission. No matter how merciless I got edged before, no matter how much I'm stimulated, no matter how needy my cunt was. It is Masters decision if I deserved an orgasm.

Always I had to ask. It's just four words: “Master, may I cum?”
Often the answer was a simple “No” and he stopped playing with my cunt so I could calm down and not tip over the edge.
Mostly I managed and this fantastic feeling of being close to orgasm slowly fades away until it turnd into frustration.
Sometimes I just tipped over leading into some wonderful cruel ruined orgasms.
Never I did so without asking for permission. Of course if I tipped over, I got a discipline spanking for cumming without permission. But at least I asked. I tried.

In the first year after the ceremony I managed pretty well and didn't come without my Masters permission, not even once. I was so proud of myself. But how is it stated in the Bible at proverbs 16:18? Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.
So just three months later (in June 2023) I had not just one orgasm but two on one day. I was allowed to orgasm the day before, so I couldn't even excuse that I was too pent up. And the worst part is that I didn't even asked for permission.

The first time I came while fucking my ass my newly bought double-ended dildo.
Since my anus is so well trained I wanted to try shoving thicker toys deep into my ass, so I bought this dildo and started training.
Master was at work and Mistress sat on the sofa reading while I violated myself with this magnificent toy. It felt wonderful how this thick silicone worm stretched and filled my insides while rubbing all over the right spots with every movement.
I was so focused on training myself that I didn't realize how dangerously close I got to an orgasm until my muscles started to contract. I froze in shock. I realized that the dildo felt too good inside and I will definitely cum if I keep it there, but at the same time I couldn't pull it out, because it would stimulate me even more. I knew I had lost already. But I didn't want to reward myself with a full orgasm and yanked the toy out.
For a second or two I had the feeling I could gain control over my violently throbbing cunt and suppress my orgasm.
I couldn't. Even is was a ruined I came so hard that I squirted.

Mistress saw it all. Her high-heels made these clacking sounds while she slowly walked towards me.
She: a sexy woman in a nice dress.
Me: a dirty bitch that kneels in a lake of her orgasmic juices while her empty holes still twitch.
Without saying a word she walked around me, her hand on my head and forced me to look at the mess I just made. Then she squatted next to me, grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me down to mop the floor with my hair. She snarled that I know the rules, I had to clean the mess with my tongue and I better make sure that it was spotless. So I did.
Nevertheless I had to wipe the floor with a soap solution so it won't leave any marks on the hardwood floor.

After Mistress checked if I cleaned everything she dragged me to the roof garden, namely my “pee-area”. I knew what to expect because this type of punishment has always been standard for this offense and also it's her favourite so she definitely wouldn't pass the chance. But this time she ordered me to keep the hair up and peed just all over my body and not my hair. I guess she didn't want to wash away my juices.
Afterwards she told me to lick her clean and then stay there until I was told otherwise. But it was in the middle of summer, so it was warm and the sun was shining. After a short while I could hear the clock tower striking six times, indicating it was 6pm and it marks the beginning of the 15 minutes time-frame of my pee-break. Normally I have to ask for permission to pee but I didn't want to leave my post and since I needed to relieve myself I just let it go. I didn't know that Mistress would come few minutes later to give me permission to do exactly that. When I told her that I already did because I thought she forget she squeezed my cunt so hard that I gasped and then rubbed her wet hand over my face before spitting into it. She just came back to put three clothes pins on my cunt, to “close” it. Then she spat in my face again and headed back inside.

You know, I often think that most women are more merciless than men when it comes to punishing other women and Mistress is no exception. She wouldn't look for reasons but if the has one she will make sure I'll regret it.
But she's not cruel and would never had let me outside if it was to cold or raining heavily. I've read about it in another blog, I don't know if here or somewhere else, and it kinda shocked and worried me because, in my humble opinion, that was very abusive. But even though Mistress despises me, she would never jeopardizing my well-being.
Just to make that more clear, like I promised.

I was still waiting in my pee-area when Master came home and was still covered in my dried juices and Mistress' piss. I felt so dirty.
I was expecting that he say something, anything, maybe commenting my messy appearance, but he just stood in front of me. He knew why I didn't greet him at the door but instead kneeled here and reeked disgusting.
"You peed yourself, but worse, you came without permission". It was not as question, it was a statement. Of course he didn't want to hear my excuses or apologizes so I nod and asked him to punish me please.
First thing he did was removing the clothes pins from my labia very carefully so the blood was able to flow back to the squeezed and sensitive area.
Then he began disciplining my cunt by giving it firm slaps. It was slightly painful but not excruciating.

During the spanking I felt something rise in my nether region again, like I carried a warm ball in my cunt. I didn't think much about it, I always get horny during spankings. It's such a personal experience being corrected this way, especially on this part of my body and I love the way my cunt sting.
But what I didn't think about how sensitive the area became because of the clothes pins. And with every slap the warm ball began to grow, to burn hotter and to bounce faster until it exploded in flames that consumed me. I began to tremble and collapsed against Master. He was holding me, his had still pressed on my pulsating cunt. "You came again". Also a statement, not a question.
He sighted and told me that a disciplinary spanking seemed insufficient and I needed to be chastised instead. He stood up and told me to follow him.
I trembled but crawled behind him to the dungeon.

First thing he did was bringing me into the attached bathroom so I could have a nice shower. He washed my hair and body, rubbed my dry and combed my hair. But he didn't give me back my knee and wrist pads but put shackles on my wrists and ankles before I walked back into the dungeon.
Mistress already had prepared the spreader bar and put the ropes through the hooks in the ceiling so I could stand spreadeagle, facing the big mirror.
Afterwards my Owners went into the living room to discuss my sentence.

1) All privileges were completely revoked, the few I still had. I wasn't even allowed any pieces of clothes or leave the penthouse.
2) Twice a day I got used as an urinal, every Friday I had to pee in a shot glass and toast my Owners.
3) Once a week I got a chastise spanking.
4) Every day I have to had five forced orgasm in a row.
5) Since I came like a slut I had to look like one. I've lost the right to wear my precious fur.

No. 1 was okay, like my regular appearance. I still did the cleaning except that my Owners had to go shopping, since I couldn't do that naked. I mean I could, being naked in public isn't illegal in Germany as long as you don't do it with sexual intentions. But I decided it was better not to do. So I had to cancel the appointment for my monthly massages as well. I wasn't allowed outside without my Owners anyway, so I was effectively just grounded.
I also lost my online and TV privileges as well and sometimes it got slightly boring. But I was still allowed to go into the roof garden so I could see the sun and take care of our plants. I really appreciated it.

No. 2 was Mistress' idea, of course. Being peed on is humiliating. It still is, even after all this years. But Master made sure that it only happened right before I took a shower. I guess he didn't want that I smell like piss and make our place smell likewise.
Drinking my pee is disgusting, it's a hard dislike but not a limit. But it was humiliating kneeling in front of my Owners, pressing a shot glass against my urethra and let it dribble enough till it was filled. Or to lift the warm piss and tell my Owners that I toast them to show how thankful I am to get corrected. I had to overcome myself every time but once a week was okay.

No. 3. We had no experience with chastise spanking, so when Master began to flog me the uses the same force as he did by the disciplinary spanking and I told him that he could go harder until he gave me the right amount of pain. He trust me that I don't go soft on myself for my comfort because as I said, I expect a proper punishment – it helps me to forgive myself for letting him down. We did it for my butt, legs, back, belly, and tits. Slowly increasing the force until it was hard enough for me to suffer.
I've heard from some subs that in this moment they whimper and cry, but as soon as the Dom stops they want more. And I can say that's true. I was whimpering because it was so hard and uncomfortable, but as soon as he told me that I was done for the day I knew that I wanted and deserved more.
But it was not only hard and uncomfortable for me but also for Master. He is a gentle person, he don't like violence and now I was “forcing” him to beat me and with every slap my love for him grew.

Afterward he came close to check if I was really okay. I was panting but smiling as I thanked him. My body was aching but my mind was clear and we both knew I deserved this. I could see it in his eyes that he began to realise that this day I taught him something. I was happy. And wet.
Mistress was a bit flummoxed. This was a punishment, I wasn't supposed to enjoy it.
But it wasn't the pain that aroused me. It was the whole situation, knowing that Master don't like doing this to me but is willing doing it for me, to make me a better pet.
Don't get me wrong, I hope I will never have a chastise spanking again. Not because of the pain but simply because I prefer to be a good pet. To show my Owners how well they trained me.

No. 4 surprised Mistress. She thought it was a reward first but cumming five times in a row only through rubbing my clit is intense.
Especially when the clit got pumped before. It was already uncomfortable to touch this swollen knob, but rubbing it was even worse. But Master promised me that if I wouldn't do it he would do it, but with the Magic Wand. So I complied. He keeps his promises.
To my surprise the first orgasm even felt really good. But after the waves of pleasure were gone my clit started to get more sensitive. The second one was okay, the third almost unbearable and the last two were simply torturous. Of course I still had to do this, it was a punishment and also a good way to make clear that my orgasms were nothing special. Also I had to ask the four magic words “Master, may I cum?” every time and it was a very effective lesson.
Even now I still use these words to indicate I'm close, even I know it's silly.
My Owners won't let me cum anymore, we know that - Master promised.
But theses words have engraved in my mind and I love that every time I remember what I have given up.

No. 5 was the worst. It was worse than the pain from the whip.
You may think it's strange, it's just a patch of hair that most people shave without thinking about it. But for me it's so much more. It's not just a subtle sign of my submission. My fur is that what indicates that I'm a pet and not a common slut. I begged and cried and made promises. But to no avail, Master took the razor and moved it down leaving nothing but stubbles. I never had been completely shaved down there and so the cool air on my cunt felt strange. But he didn't made it smooth because I shouldn't be able to say that once I had been as smooth shaven as Mistress.
Yet I had never felt this naked in my life, I think exposed is a fitting description. I don't like how underdeveloped I look without my fur, like a pre-teen. But mostly I despise the look of my innie pussy, it's dark and plump and I think it looks rather primitive than nice and sexy. I hate it and understand that master don't want to stick his dick in it. To mock me my Owners made me look at it at every occasion. As I said, this was the worst.

The next morning after the chastise punishment I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that had some welts, spanking marks and even light bruises. I loved it. I get bruises easily so it's not a big deal but I never had them in this places. Maybe some of you will say that I'm completely fucked up, but when I saw them I couldn't help but feel proud.
But Master was shocked as he saw me while I offered myself for inspection, we had some long talk because he was afraid he was to hard with me. I ensured that it was okay and few days later, when another spanking was due we talked about it again. But I was glad that I didn't have to encourage him to go harder on me and you could see that he wasn't that uncomfortable with it anymore.

But at one point we were not careful enough and a person we know noticed the bruises and it let to a very uncomfortable situation because this person thought I became a victim of domestic violence. It took quite some effort, including showing her my getDare-profile, and several talks to convince this person that it was completely consensual.
To be honest, I would be more happy if this person would have never known because she now looks at me in a different way. But I can't change that now and somehow I feel relieved a bit because since then I managed to talk more freely with this person. Also I prefer that this person knows that I'm submissive instead of thinking that my Master would be a psychopathic wife-beater. Because that would be unfair.

Because I handled the situation so well Master allowed me to chose which one of the five sentences I want to have removed.

To Mistress surprise I neither chose No2 nor No.3.
Of course it would be nice to not being peed on twice a day or giving a toast to my Owners with my own piss. But I had played with that thought because I think it would really bother my Mistress.
I guess most people would have kicked No. 3 out of the window. Only few people could enjoy a beating, even these type of people would say that the one I got hardly counts as one. Even I'm not one of this people (no kink-shaming, I admire that you do) it was endurable. Master is not cruel and he made sure that I was okay all the time. I hope I made that clear enough now.
It was No 5 had to go, I wanted my fur back. As I said, that was the worst of all. I hated that every time I washed down there it feels like patting an old door mat and that I looked at least ten years younger. Normally it would be a good thing but not when you're mid-twenties.
As I announced my decision Mistress told me that she couldn't stand the look of that ugly thing anyway and it was good that I decided to take it out of her sight again. I guess she was just happy that she could pee all over me a bit longer.

During summer I slowly got some more privileges back.
I didn't get chastised that often anymore and also I was allowed to leave the penthouse again. But the crux was that I still wasn't allowed clothes.
One night my Owners told me to put my shoes on and follow them into the underground car park. It was thrilling to walk down the stairs completely naked but we kept the lights off so nobody could see me. The risk was minimal since mostly pensioners live here and they were all sleeping already.
I went on the back seat of Masters Mercedes and we went to the forest so I could have a nice walk. We have been in this woods so often that we know that nobody is there during the night. And even if, they would probably carry a light. Yes, it's the same forest that I mentioned before.
Yet, this time it was totally different. My stroll was the first time I was openly leashed, now was the first time I was openly naked, leashed and crawling. Not just hidden in the bushes but on the main pathways. Thank god the knee and wrist pads protected me from the gravel.
I was roaming through the forest and on “our” clearance we played tag. When it was time to go home I was completely soaked down there. Master made me kneel in the middle of the parking lot and told me to get myself off. So I did and it was great. Not the best orgasm I ever had but definitely in the Top Five. It was really fun and we're planing to do it again this summer.

Also Master wanted that I get even more comfortable being naked with other people around. And not just other naked people around but dressed ones as well, so we went to a nudist trail in Harz for hiking. The difference to the nudist beaches in Germany (at which clothing is forbidden) is that this nudist hiking trail is clothing optional – so could lead to NFCF / NFCM situations with strangers. And Master wanted me to do that before my fur grew back.
But since I hated the look of my cunt Mistress decided to decorate it, to make it pretty. In my opinion she just wanted to draw attention to that spot. So she ordered some “Non-Piercing Intimate Labia Chain Dangles”. I have to admit, it really looked nice and felt interesting.
(I guess that thing got me hooked on the idea, which lead to having my clit hood pierced in January 2024).

So when we arrived at the trail Mistress added some extra bling on my “vertical smile” and we were ready to hike. Me nude, my Owners dressed. First I was completely nervous but it got better since there were not that many people hiking because the weather was not perfect for that.

After 20 minutes Master decided to walk back to the car because it got a bit chilly and he didn't want that I caught a cold. On our way back three naked older men walked towards us. They were not openly gawking but unquestionably taking a look and I blushed. According to Mistress they were checking out the exotic goods I had to offer. That was a bit creepy because these men were definitely more than twice my age – my real age, not the age that I looked like.

Also some of the dressed hikers gave us some bewildered to concerned looks, which I could totally understand.
I mean, you have dressed a really German looking couple, especially Mistress looks like she could be a cover girl of “Third Reich today”, walking the trail with a naked very young looking, obviously NOT German, woman who was wearing just a collar and some pierced chains at her crotch.
I guess we gave some “Epstein's island”-vibes.

Same with the trip to the nudist beach few days later. But because Master and Mistress were undressed as well it wasn't that bad and we had some nice days but it didn't helped me being more confident about my childlike body. I still embarrassed about my looks and was more than happy when my fur was long enough again so people would realize I'm a grown-up. But since I don't plan on loosing my beautiful fur I'm looking forward to go to the nudist beach again this summer. Maybe also hiking but I would like if my Owners would “wear” matching outfits.

We had planed to do some walks and visits to the beach more often last summer, but somewhere here on getDare I already told you that we crashed the car shortly in July. I was so confused that I didn't notice that I had sprained my wrist and hit my head quite bad. Master had to remind me that I was still naked and better get some spare clothes form the bag and get dressed before the first responders arrive.
But my Owners got it worse and I really appreciate that Master, even in his condition, made sure that I don't bring myself in an embarrassing situation.
They had to stay in hospital for few days and I visited them daily, of course. After they were send home I took care of them, so the punishment was over quite suddenly and the ownership-play was paused. Yet I still played along as good as I could. I couldn't crawl because of my wrist but I walked around naked in here. Master told me that having a sexy nude nurse surely helped him to recover more quickly. Mistress simply enjoyed her personal servant.

Even my mother took care of me (I was dressed of course) and made some Sinigang and later Siopao for me. I almost cried.

I hope that I made clear that even this is a 24/7-PTE-relationship it all for fun, especially if shit hits the fan

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Last edited by Pet Ra; 02-02-2024 at 02:52 PM. Reason: typo
The following 7 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 02-08-2024, 05:15 AM   #34
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Awww, poor Pet Ra, forced to live the (sad and unhealthy) life of her dreams!!!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CombedThunderclap for this post:
Old 02-08-2024, 06:45 AM   #35
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Awww, poor Pet Ra, forced to live the (sad and unhealthy) life of her dreams!!!
Yeah, I'm absolutely suffering here
How can my Owners be so cruel and let me live the life that I've asked for and dreamed of

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

The following 3 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: