Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-12-2023, 04:41 PM   #1
CuriousOlderMale

Default Security camera ideas and games

Home security camera games

I've just bought a security cam that allow me to share the cam with others via the topa cam app. I'm interested in who has creative ideas for the use of the cam. Or, do you want access?

Limited exposure is a big turn on, as is statue training, fat and age shaming (I'm a little overweight and older than most here), sph, sleep deprivation, chastity, humiliation, piss play, etc.

Please kik me or write here. Love to have a conversation.

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
CuriousOlderMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 03:52 PM   #2
CuriousOlderMale

Having had a few fun days with a stranger playing with my security cam, i'm looking for another stranger. Please kik to chat.

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
Old 07-31-2023, 03:04 PM   #3
CuriousOlderMale

I'm surprised that security cams are not a big thing here. Kik if interested in access.

Old 08-02-2023, 03:51 PM   #4
CuriousOlderMale

Still looking for the best security cam submission ideas.

Old 08-05-2023, 12:10 AM   #5
CuriousOlderMale

Wow, i've had a few fantastic dares. Love to have more.

Old 08-08-2023, 04:08 PM   #6
CuriousOlderMale

I have a tapo c110 security cam in a private part of my house. If you have access, you can see the cam whenever it is turned on. What would you like to do?

Old 08-21-2023, 04:15 PM   #7
CuriousOlderMale

Privacy now for the next 24 hours. Anyone want my camera login and have games to play with me?

Could be:

Statue/corner time

Diaper checks

Humiliation tasks

Times wasting tasks

Sleep deprivation

or many others

Old 09-02-2023, 01:49 AM   #8
CuriousOlderMale

Read post above. Free for 15 hours.

Old 09-02-2023, 02:32 PM   #9
CuriousOlderMale

Needing more. Please rrad posts above and kik me.

Old 09-03-2023, 03:22 PM   #10
CuriousOlderMale

Hunting for ideas or a Dom. 24/7 access to a security cam. The cam is set up in a private part of the house, so that it doesn't involve anyone unknowingly. What I find hot is that I would not know when you're looking, so anything I do in front of the cam may be watched, and or recorded.

Ideas I've been given so far:

Have it in my bedroom, so i can be watched anytime during the night. i could be woken via kik and made to stand in front of the cam.

Have it in the garage where there is privacy and have to obey commands.

Have it under my desk facing my genitals to monitor my wanking, touching etc.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, exposure, humiliation, pee, security