Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2017, 08:23 PM   #11
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 3

The mist had moved up in the world, it had graduated to a light and steady rain.

I was cold and shivering. Then I felt small, warm hands reaching in between my legs and caressing my balls and shaft. There wasn't much room, with my body bound over the tree limb, but Mia's hands were warming my heart and mind, even if my balls were too cold to care much. After a long minute, maybe two, I felt her let go.

After a pause, Mia came around and knelt in front of me. It was very strange to be suspended over her like this, head hanging down and hands bound back the way they were. She took my head in her hands and lifted it gently.

"Marty, do you like doing what I ask?"

I nodded, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Marty, do you want to just stop and go home, or do you want to go on with what I want to do?"

I shook my head no and then nodded yes. "No, Ma'am. Yes, Ma'am."

"Marty, I like the feeling I get when I give pain. Are you sure you want to obey me? To go on?"

I don't know why, but again I nodded: "Yes, Ma'am."

"Oh, my wonderful boy," she said as she kissed my forehead and gently let my head hang down again.

After a moment, I felt her push a gag into my mouth and strap it around my head. "Uunn," I said as she pulled it tighter. I lifted my head a bit and was able to see her screw a little hose into the mouthpiece.

There must have been a questioning look in my eyes because she spoke. "This," as she pumped up the gag, filling my mouth. It was pushing my tongue down and filling my cheeks a bit, certainly I could no longer breathe through my mouth, nor make a sound. I could see that happy twisted little smile yet again as Mia held my face and kissed my forehead one more time, then left me shivering.

She got up and went around behind me. I could hear movement, whether Mia or Charlie, whom I had not seen for a while, I had no idea. Then large hands that had to be Charlie's brushed lightly over my cold and bumpy bum, feeling the goosebumps there, and how the hair all stood out straight from the tightened skin.

I could not see him nod to Mia.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-13-2017 at 01:41 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk