Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: You think...
The story is good, with good detail and timing 0 0%
The story is okay, with good detail, but timing could be improved 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2012, 03:57 PM   #1
kallumbj

Default --[[ More then Friends ]]--

New story, now I am NOT slacking this off, and I will be trying my best to get this right.

__________________________________________________ _______

More than friends...

Chapter 1

Kyle was strolling down the to the park all on his lonesome... When he spotted his friend, Jack, across the road, also walking on his own, looking both ways, Kyle ran across the road, and walked with Jack.
"Hey, Jack!" Kyle said.
"Hey." Jack replied.
They walked for ages, talking about school, and how bad their teachers were. They had litterally lost track of time and it was 2.00 p.m before they decided to walk home.
"Hey, Jack! D'ya wanna come stay round mine for the night?" Kyle asked Jack.
Jack nodded and said...
"Sure, I'll go get my stuff and get to you're house about... 2.40?" Jack said.
They agreed and they both walked their seperate ways home, when Kyle got home, he went upstairs and watched some T.V for a bit, waiting for 2.40 to roll on by. By the time 2.40 came, Kyle was comfortable on his bed, and couldn't be bothered to get up, but he had to... otherwise the door would stay closed and Jack would be sleeping on the doorstep. (How unfortunate :P). Opening the door, Kyle invited Jack inside, and they went upstairs to Kyle's room. Kyle's bedroom was fairly large, had it's own seperate Bathroom and toilet, and a 42 inch 3-D TV. Deciding on playing the Xbox 360 for awhile, they put in Grand Theft Auto: IV to play for a little while, while they were shooting, driving, killing, raping and hitting bitches on GTA, it was getting later and later and later... (Well, time does go fast whilst you're having fun)! Kyle said to Jack.
"Hey, Jack. What d'ya want for dinner?" he asked.
"Fuck all... I'm not hungry". He replied, with a smile.
To be honest - Kyle didn't feel very hungry... He just sat on the bed - and looked up into the ceiling.
"Oh! I have an idea! Do you wanna play Truth or Dare?" Kyle asked.
Jack nodded, Kyle got up and picked up a hat nearby and got several pieces of paper and wrote truths are dares on them.
"You first, man." Kyle said, Jack picked up a piece of paper... and read it aloud.
__________________________________________________ _______
There. First chapter.

Don't try to look for gold at the end of the rainbow, trust me, I've been wanting to find some since I was ten... and believe me.. the land of Leprechauns isn't so lucky. Unless you have a four leaf-clover. Also, proud to be bisexual!

Last edited by kallumbj; 09-19-2012 at 04:25 PM.
kallumbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
kallumbj

"Kyle was comfortable on his bed, and couldn't be bothered to get up, but he had to... otherwise the door would stay closed and Jack would be sleeping on the doorstep. (How unfortunate :P)."

I love my sarcasm!

Don't try to look for gold at the end of the rainbow, trust me, I've been wanting to find some since I was ten... and believe me.. the land of Leprechauns isn't so lucky. Unless you have a four leaf-clover. Also, proud to be bisexual!
Old 09-19-2012, 04:18 PM   #3
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

More then friends. - than

Kyle was stroling down - strolling

spellcheck please

First of all keep going, I'd be interested in reading more.
I'm gonna point out some things that I think would improve the story:

add detail here:
- information to the persons / behaviour, look (indirect description both!)
- detail about room/game/etc. is goodish but could be put better in the way it is described. :3

replied/asked/said - there is more ways than that

Lemme know when you release the next chap
Love
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
kallumbj

HAY! YOU'RE CORRECTING MEH... Surely that's not right! >:O ;p
Thanks, man.

Old 09-19-2012, 04:26 PM   #5
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Well I guess I'm well known for being a grammar/spelling nazi on here At least among those who I write reviews for

And it's funny how then/than and such are more difficult to native speakers than to foreigners like me
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:18 PM   #6
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Kinda liking where this is going...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphir View Post
Well I guess I'm well known for being a grammar/spelling nazi on here At least among those who I write reviews for

And it's funny how then/than and such are more difficult to native speakers than to foreigners like me
You got that right.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:01 AM   #7
Abmp

Sounds cool, keep going
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk