Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-09-2012, 04:37 AM   #1
alienguy10

Asterisk ..--** A Crowded House **--..

Hey everyone =D
This is the second story I have written so hopefully everyone will like it. The first chapter is kinda short so hopefully in the future they will be abit longer.

Enjoy!

Chapter 1

Having the house to yourself was always an advantage, you could do what you wanted, when you wanted and always get away with it. Nathan was home alone for the weekend and planned to have some fun. He was a sensible young adult and was well respected by his peers and teachers though occasionally he liked to push the boundaries when he had the chance.

Nathan always found it difficult to fit in with others as he felt as if there was a barrier between himself and most of the other people at his school. Secretly Nathan was bi. He preferred guys over girls but had no choice but to show sexual feelings towards females. If he didn’t, he would be rejected from his classmates and his reputation would be destroyed.

Nathan was currently on holidays and his parents were away for a few days. He had an older brother but he was out most days with his own friends. The house was empty and Nathan was getting bored. He had done the usual stuff that a teenage boy would do. That is; watch TV, eat, wank, sleep and even more eating, wanking and sleeping. He wanted some company so called his friend James and invited him on a bike ride to the other side of town. Nathan fancied his friend, James was a swimmer /athlete so he was well tanned and had a nice physique. The two boys often rode together for exercise. Their ride was around 25 kilometers (15-16 miles) and they did it at a fair pace seeing they were riding heavy duty mountain bikes and were fit.

Nathan and James met up and headed on there way and shortly made it home within the hour. The ride was quite exhausting as it was the middle of summer and they had left at mid-morning. The day was reaching its peak temperature. James followed Nathan home so they could hang out together for the day. Nathan did not mind seeing that there was nobody home and he was just going to get bored again otherwise. They stripped their shirts off and jumped into the pool. Nathan having a quick look at James body as he jumped in. The boys swam around for a while and layed in the sun tanning. Nathan was wanting to reveal more skin as he was trying to get a full body tan but he did not want to reveal to much to his friend as he may react badly.

Late afternoon had arrived quickly and James had announced it should be time he left. Nathan protested as he begged James longer. He handed his phone to James and told him it was already ringing his house. ‘Ask your parents if you can stay the night’, said Nathan, ‘it is alright with me’.
James asked his parents and got the confirmation. ‘I have nothing to wear to bed or anything though’, said James.
‘That is fine, you can use some of my stuff’, replied Nathan in an assuring voice.
The boys headed inside to change and get ready for the night.

Last edited by alienguy10; 01-09-2012 at 04:53 AM.
alienguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

Sounds like this will become a good story.....
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

I'm sure this plot could develop into something very interesting great first chapter

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk