Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-29-2016, 05:37 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default "Open Minded Model"

The ad called for a young skinny boy for some open minded modelling, paying $50 an hour.
How could I resist? A lot of money for a demographic that I fit.
I responded with an email, the poster gave me a number to call.
When I called, a friendly sounding man with what I think was a british accent answered, his name was Charles.
He told me he wanted to shoot for about 6 hours, and would even give me a free 50 dollars just for coming out.
He specified that he wanted me to wear a t shirt and light shorts.
I told him I was interested, and we made a date for the upcoming week, on a sunny Tuesday.
Wet downtown at the mall, he was about my height, muscular, clean shaved with blonde hair spiked up and sunglasses on.

"Ah you must be Will." he acknowledged
"My name is Charles, you can call me Charlie, it's good to meet you."
"Where are we taking photos?"
"Outside today, it's such a nice day, would you be okay to take your shirt off outside?"
I felt nervous at first, but said I would. His ad said to be open minded and I was being paid a lot.
Besides, it's just taking my shirt off, not like I'll be naked right?

For the first couple hours he had me walk around shirtless downtown and into some park areas, sometimes had me
posing in front of certain city landmarks.
Eventually we walked down to a small water area in the parking lot and he had me sit on a bench and spread my arms and snapped some photos.
It was all pretty simple stuff until he asked me a weird question.

"Are you wearing any underpants?"
"Yes, why?"
"Would you be willing to pose in just those?"

I felt really awkward about that.

"Dude we're in public." I protested
"But it's quite a hot day, I'm sure no one would see a problem with it. You're doing very good. I'm paying you 50 dollars an hour to be open minded..."

I realized he had a point so I reluctantly stood up and undid my short and dropped them to my ankles.
I felt embarrassed sitting on the bench in my tight briefs knowing he could see my penis bulge.
He had me walk through the parking a lot in my tighty whiteys taking photos of my skinny body as I walked.

"Amazing, you look great!"
"Can I put my clothes back on? Or we could go somewhere with less people?" I asked as I noticed a couple walking towards us.
Charles noticed the couple and his face lit up in a devious smile.

"How about this William... how about I give you $100 right now, for you to take off those underpants and get your penis out in the open."
"You want me to get naked? No fucking way dude!" I was not happy, and I began to walk to my clothes.
"$500 plus what I owe you plus what I will give you to come, if you keep shooting with me."
I stopped. That was a lot of cash...
"$650. Get naked and pose with that couple."
I wasn't sure what I wanted to do... it was a lot of money but... to just expose my whole body to people I don't know...
"$1000 plus the rest. Butt naked, pose with them. Full frontal. I can see that cock in your tight underwear, I want to see it for real, and I want them to see your skinny naked body."
I took a deep breath.

"Okay."

"Splendid!" he replied.

He beckoned to the couple to come over to where we were, and they looked confused that I was in my underwear.
The man was about my height, a bit heavier than me with a goatee, but about my age. His girlfriend/wife was very skinny, with a flat chest. She was blonde, wearing a bikini top and jeans.

"I'm paying this man good money to have some fun. Would you like to pose in a picture with him?"
"Um... I guess?" replied the man after he and his companion traded unsure looks
"How about a picture with him, completely nude?"
The girl then looked shocked and looked at the man laughing.
"Please say no, please say no..." I thought to myself
"Sure, why not?" replied the man

My face felt flushed
"Cmon Will give them what they want!"

I slowly dropped my underpants, and kicked them over to Charles, with my hands covering my privates.

"Put your arms around them William, please."
I did as I was told and exposed my soft penis, putting my arms around the man and woman, completely naked
as the camera snapped away at my bare nude body.
This was only the beginning

TO BE CONTINUED

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 03-02-2016, 12:23 PM   #2
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

Why don't you add more details? I think it is going too fast for story. Other than that, it is really good!

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
I dare you to send me a pm dare:D
badgirlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 07:47 PM   #3
Sissy_Bitch

Default Awesome

I like how you got right into it, no fooling around. can't wait for more.
Old 03-04-2016, 09:44 AM   #4
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Open minded

Great start it got me thinking about my past. Can't wait to hear more of yours
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 08:13 PM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I don't know how to describe it, the feeling of warm air on my completely bare body, being naked next to two strangers,
the fact that it was being photographed, I don't know.

It felt good. It felt wrong. I was embarrassed.

"Alright thanks guys!" Charles dismissed the couple and the boyfriend shook hands with me, keeping eye contact while his girlfriend took a few last glances at my dangling penis.

"That was great Will."
"Can I get dressed?"
"Are you cold?"
"No but, I'm naked... I have nothing on..."
"And you look great. I was wondering if you were circumcized or not." I was indeed circumcized.
"You look good and I had another offer to make you. I'm parked in the parkade at the mall where we met. I'll give you another $1000, on top of what I've given you
plus, the original an hour fee, if you will walk completely naked back there with me and have me take photos of you."
"Are you fucking insane dude?" I yelled, instantly covering my crotch
"I'll get arrested! I'll go to jail!"
"Actually, you won't William. This isn't the first time I've shot public nudes. The law on public nudity is interesting. If it is interpreted as artistic, it is completely legal. I have a license
for artistic public nudity so they can't arrest either of us. You will be completely protected."
I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I was still covering my penis.
"It'll be fun William."
"I... I can't, what if I see someone I know?"
"Then you can tell me and we can leave the area and find a different route to the car."
"Can I do it in my underwear?"
"I won't pay you extra for that. I want you completely naked, other than your shoes for comfort and I want many photos of your penis and your behind."
"Charles I don't know... It's a lot of money but you're asking me to expose myself completely. So many people are going to see me naked."
"Exactly. It's a lot of money."

I thought it over. It really was. But was it worth EVERYONE seeing me naked? I felt insecure about my body, the size of my penis and all of those eyes on me like that.
But I also felt excited. It was something I'd never dreamed of. Something so hot, so naughty. Exposed for everyone. But I knew there was no going back if I said yes...
That prospect made me feel horny, and I began to grow erect.

"Something tells me you're considering it, William." Said Charles as my cock got hard in front of him
"Okay I'll do it." I said, turning around so he couldn't see my erection.
"No need to be shy William, I'm sure this won't be the last time you get hard, I'll make sure of it."

I turned around and he snapped a photo of my body, my penis pointing up.

"Let's begin walking William, it's going to be a long journey."

TO BE CONTINUED

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk