Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 02-13-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
markj

That's all folks. I decided to end the story after only 10 days as I didn't want it to get too repetitive or boring. I think the key to a good tease & denial is to always leave them wanting more!

I didn't have a clue how I was going to end it until day 8 when that idea entered my head. I'm fairly hopeful that will satisfy the hardcore orgasm control lovers, and be a nice fantasy for those who enjoy the idea of it without having to suffer/enjoy the reality of no orgasms.

This paragraph relates to the authors note at the end of day 2 - My attempt to negotiate with the princess didn't go well, and in the end I decided to finish the story before my denial period was over. I think ladies should be allowed (forced) to cum first anyway, but I'm currently "saving up" to fulfill my part of the offer now that I'm free from the control of the princess***(see note below) and those who sent me pictures will have their video as promised. Chances are they've already got it by the time you read this due to the amount of time it will take to get everything sorted & make sure everybody is happy with the results before I make the story public.

If anybody would like to write a story for males which integrates into this one, I'd be extremely pleased to cross link the threads or whatever method you'd like to use in order to combine them.

I hope this inspires others to take the risk and try something a little different. I wasn't sure how it would go but I took the chance anyway, and the results were very pleasing. This particular approach was a heck of a lot of work though and I wouldn't recommend the idea unless you're prepared to put in a lot of time!

Don't hesitate to contact me with any queries, either via PM or email. Even if you're reading this a year or two after it's online, the chances are pretty good I'll still be using the same email address and would still enjoying reading any feedback or answering questions.

***I thought I'd best throw a note on this to make it clear I'm not actually free until the 14th, but I wrote this section ahead of time and decided to make it available beforehand anyway.

Last edited by markj; 02-14-2010 at 12:56 AM.
markj is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk