Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-29-2022, 09:49 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Cake Orgy In the Grocery Store (Solo, JOI, Humil, Semi-Pub, Messy)

A dare I created for a Kik user, who turned it down, but I think someone could get some enjoyment out of it!

Part 1:

Strip naked, then get dressed, starting with your most embarrassing undergarments. I wrote the dare for a male wanting to use a one-piece swimsuit as underwear, but whatever you have that makes you feel naughty and sexy and absolutely mortified if anyone found out you were wearing it is fine! Lingerie, a diaper, girl's undies (if you're male), something scandalously skimpy... you get the idea.

Now put on whatever you like on the outside. I won't even make you go barefoot for once! Yet. I know! So generous, right?

Go to your local grocery store or produce market (preferably not the one you do your primary shopping at, just in case).

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to purchase:
  • A large banana.
  • A comfortably-sized cucumber, zucchini or other phallic vegetable.
  • A small box of small binder clips. (The little black ones with the wire handles to pinch them open.)
  • The smallest bottle of lube you can find or the smallest pack of pre-lubed condoms they have.
  • Females add a single carrot.

You must buy these items, and nothing else, all at the same time, at a single register. I'm sure it'll come naturally, but try to conspicuously avoid eye contact with the cashier/clerk. Nothing suspicious about this collection of items at all!

Keep in mind, they have no idea what scandalous things you're wearing under your otherwise unassuming clothing. Probably. I mean, how could they? Unless they can see that colorful bra through your shirt. Or you have a whale tail at the back of your pants. Or they can read your mind. Or you confess it to them in a fit of nerves. Nope, nothing to worry about! Totally fine! Why is there sweat beading on your temple, hmm?

When asked what kind of bag you'd like, decline and say you'll just carry them.

After you've finished the transaction and now own your new collection of temporary sex toys free and clear, walk directly to the bathroom at the front of the store. Beeline that sucker! There should be no doubt in the mind of any witnesses, especially your cashier, where you're heading.

You might want to plan ahead and pick a store based on its bathroom type, but if not, well... if it's a lockable single-occupant kind of restroom, lucky you! If it's a multi-user one with stalls, I hope you like risk, and have cute feet!

Part 2:

Enter the bathroom and, if applicable, the stall of your choice (probably the handicapped one. Don't worry, I'm a handicapped dare master; you can do it just this once. Wait... it is just this once, right? *side-eye*)

You may lock the door.

Take off all outerwear, along with your shoes, socks, shirt, and pants (or whatever top and bottom you're wearing) leaving just the scandalous/embarrassing undergarments.

Now you're going to have a single-player orgy in the grocery store bathroom! How exciting! How good are you at being quiet?

Let's start with your ass...

Boys, this is where you lube up your cucumber or zucchini (or if you couldn't find lube, slide a fresh pre-lubed condom onto your phallic veggie). Just maneuver it into the back of your embarrassing underpants and eeeeeease it up inside. If you've never done this before, push out like you're trying to poo, and it should slot into your boy-hole relatively easy, provided you didn't buy too big of a veggie-boyfriend. You didn't, did you? Well, if you did, get dressed, go buy a smaller one, and try again! Good luck with the eye contact thing the second time around...

Girls, your ass gets the carrot. Nope, not a euphemism! Er... not that that's a common euphemism. Anyway, lube it up and slide it in! Narrow end first if you're new at this kind of thing, thicc end if you don't want to worry about it slipping out, 'cause you're gonna have more than enough to do with your hands...

Either gender, use the bottoms of your super-embarrassing underwear to help hold your new plant-boyfriend inside of your ass, and pretend it's a hot guy, slowly grinding inside you, with more on the way to join in.

Now let's stuff that mouth...

Peel the banana. Girls, just rip it open like it's your ex's treacherous cheating co—okay, getting a bit dark there, sorry. *ahem* xD In any case, girls, you can throw the peel away whenever.

Boys... be gentle... like you're peeling back the petals of a delicate flower, keeping the peeling as intact as you can. You'll be needing it soon.

Now open your mouth, and slide the banana inside. DO NOT BITE THE BANANA! It's another hot guy's dick. Slide it in, nice and gentle, caressing him with your tongue. Insert it seed-end first, after gently plucking out the last bit to leave a nice cum-slit in the tip, just like a real boy.

Gentle, now... you need the banana to stay intact. If you bite it, or if it breaks, there'll be consequences later. If you can manage to slip it part way into your throat, that should help give it the support it needs. You don't mind me using your throat as a banana-peel, do you? No, of course you don't. You're a good, obedient little slut, aren't you?

And now for your bits...

Girls, you know what's coming. You have one veg left, and one vag hungry to taste it. Lube it up, or wrap it in another condom, or if you're wet enough, just slide it in! And that's... kind of it for you for this step. *shrugs* Sometimes things are simple.

Boys, well... remember, even though this gets complicated, do not bite your banana! If you nick it, imagine a brawny man attached to it growling "No teeth, slut!"

You're gonna build a pussy. While sucking a fruit-dick and being fucked by a veggie one. How are your multitasking skills?

Slide the bottom/short end of the banana peel into a condom, and do your best to unroll it along it to create a sort of improvised fleshlight. If it won't work after a couple of tries, or if it all goes horribly wrong in the next step, it's okay. It's the thought that counts; maybe the bottom boy or slutty girl it represents is a sloppy second, eh? I'm sure you don't mind.

Now tug the front of your naughty underwear aside to bare your shaft, and slide the banana peel over your dick. Imagine yourself easing into whichever hole you prefer. Hopefully it'll feel fairly realistic! But if not, just make the best of it, 'cause that peel is all that's allowed to touch your penis until you're done.

Step 3:

Have a good time! Your goal is to cum, using all three life forms filling your holes, or being filled by you. Back up against a hand rail or wall, or the hardware of the toilet to thrust your back-door veggie-pal in and out of your ass. Thrust your other veggie into your pussy just the way you like, or your cock into your banana-peel lover as pleasurably as you can manage.

And don't forget to suck the banana-boy in your mouth! Nice and deep, now. In and out, guided using the hand not busy with your front parts!

If you're not able to finish after ten or fifteen minutes of trying, or by the time your banana peel or front veg is so disintegrated you can't use it anymore, well... that's a shame. The others in your private orgy already finished, and, well, last one to cum in an orgy doesn't always get to. No orgasm for you!

Step 4:

Cleanup and Punishment time!

By the end of Step 4, your banana will be in your belly, your clothes will be back on, and you'll be heading back out of the bathroom empty-handed, more or less. But let's see how you did!

Remember the binder clips? Aha! You thought I forgot about those, huh? Heheheheh... >_<

Now, a couple of questions:

Did you bite your banana?
Yes: swallow the bitten end if you haven't already. Retrieve the other end from wherever it wound up. Break it in half, and put each half in one of your socks or, if you weren't wearing any, your shoes. If you weren't wearing any footwear at all, good for you! You can flush it down the toilet, or put it in your pants, your choice!
No: Enjoy eating your deliciously preserved banana. Nummy, huh? I wonder if you can slide it down your throat intact... hmm, maybe another dare idea there.

Did you cum as you were told?
Yes: Fantastic! You may skip one Punishment of your choice.
No: Uh oh... that's gonna cost you.
Three binder clips.
Boys: one on either side of your slit (Easy version: somewhere on your scrotum. Wimp.), and one vertically pinching your frenulum (the area just below your slit on your underside).
Girls: one on each lip, and one on your clit. (Easy version: hood.)
Remove or push aside underwear as needed to clip your poor un-sated genitals up, then put them back on and get used to the pain, since you were rude enough not to appreciate the pleasure I tried to give.

Punishments:

I mean, you did just fuck yourself silly with fruits and vegetables in a public bathroom... that's some pretty intense misbehavior, definitely worthy of some punishment, don't you think? Go ahead and remove any plant parts still remaining inside of your fleshy parts, but don't get rid of them just yet.

If you came, choose three of the following punishments. If you didn't, sorry, suffer all four.
  • Place a binder clip on each of your nipples. Remove or pull aside any top undergarments to do so, then replace over the clamps. If they fall off, fine. Leave them where they fall, when they fall; do not attempt to hide them, pick them up, or acknowledge in any way that a binder clip just fell out of your clothes.
  • Place three binder clips on your lips. The upstairs lips! Yes. It hurts. Good. Are your eyes tearing up? Fascinating how much more tender they are than the nipples, isn't it? Or maybe it's just me... Will it be humiliating? Ohhhh yes. Who knows, maybe you're a celebrity starting a new fashion trend!
  • Choose one item of clothing you wore into the store—including any you're still wearing now—and throw it in the garbage on your way out, making sure it hangs part way out haphazardly, so it'll definitely be noticed! This can be a single sock, a pair of panties, whatever, but someone is gonna find it and wonder just what in the world happened in here.
  • That cucumber/zucchini/carrot that was up your butt? Take off its condom (girls, choose whichever you prefer the taste of). Get dressed (minus your sacrificial item if any) and go to the sink to wash off any lube and, um... bodily fluids. Take a big bite, and walk out of the bathroom with the rest in your hand, obviously eating it, as best you can if you have binder clips dangling from your tender lips. Why are you walking out of a public bathroom eating a cucumber? Well... that's a good question. I hope you don't have to explain it!

You may keep or discard the remainder of the things you bought. Other than the vegetable you may or may not be mysteriously munching, and any clips on lips or that fall out of your clothes suspiciously as you walk, they do not have to be visible.

You may remove the clips once you're back in your car, wherever you wait for public transit, or have left the store's property boundaries if on foot. Congratulations! You made it!

Did you enjoy it?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 03-29-2022 at 09:52 PM.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 10-30-2022, 03:44 PM   #2
Taylorcaro

Damn, I think I'm gonna have to give this a try...

Love: Anal, sucking, A2M, spanking, cum
Like: Wedgies, semi-public, golden shower, pet play
Unsure: Chastity, scat, full public, pain
Limits: Online exposure, family, illegal, daring pictures - only at first though

Kik: Taylorcaro - feel free to drop me a message!
Taylorcaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
food insertion, humiliation, masturbation dare, messy, semi-public