Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-14-2016, 02:38 AM   #1
lilsissymissy

Default Would you rather dare

Your dare is to answer the following would you rather questions. For bonus points explain why you chose the way you did. For more bonus points tell someone you know your decision without letting them now it was a challenge. For example just out of the blue say "I've been thinking about it for a while and I would rather (blank) than (blank)

1. Would you rather
Be naked in front of your entire school naked but with a bag over your head so no one knows who you are
OR
Have your entire school see you in a pink bunny costume. Your modesty is protected but everyone knows your identity

2. If you were a girl in high school would you rather have your worst enemy
Choose your clothes for a month
OR
Choose your hair and makeup for a month

3. If you were a girl in high school would you rather
OR
Have all your teachers emailed your complete internet history
Have all the entire school alerted by special announcement every time you start your period

4. If you were a boy would you rather have your crush see a photo of you
Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather
Vomit in front of the entire school
OR
Pee your pants in front of your crush

6. Would you rather
Work as a stripper for an hour, with a guarantee that no one you know will see you
OR
Work as a birthday clown for a month with a guarantee that you will have to perform at your crush’s house

7. Would you rather appear in a play in front of your entire school
In an extremely embarrassing costume i.e. sexy clown costume
OR
In a normal costume but you forget all of your lines

8. Would you rather
Eat nothing but your least favourite food in your lunch at school for a month OR
Eat your favourite food for a month but you have to eat in wearing a bib and baby bonnet being fed by your crush

9. Would you rather have to deep throat a dildo that was
5 inches long but tastes like feces
OR
10 inches long but tastes like cherries

10. Would you rather
Appear in a burlesque show dancing in revealing lingerie
OR
Appear as a naked model in a lecture on human sexuality given to medical students. You are more exposed but the atmosphere is non-erotic

11 Would you rather
Have no taste buds at all
OR
Have taste buds on your tongue and rectum

Enjoy
lilsissymissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lilsissymissy for this post:
Old 04-14-2016, 03:48 AM   #2
TheBigSkip

1. I would rather have my entire school see me in a pink bunny costume. (It would atleast be funny)

2. If I were a girl in high school I would rather have my worst enemy choose my hair and makeup for a month. (This was the hardest one, and don't really have a reason why I chose it over the other... maybe because I could just wear a hoodie and hide the hair/makeup)

3. If I were a girl in high school I would rather have the entire school alerted by special announcement every time I started my period. (No one's going to fuck with a girl on her period)

4. If I were a boy I would rather have my crush see a photo of me dressed like a girl. (Because then I'd know if she was as kinky as me or not)

5. I would rather vomit in front of the entire school. (I've already done that, and it wasn't too bad)

6. I would rather work as a stripper for an hour, with a guarantee that no one I know will see me. (I've always wanted to experience stripping for a crowd but fear someone I know will see me)

7. I would rather appear in a play in front of my entire school in an extremely embarrassing costume. (Embarrassment is one of by biggest fetishes)

8. I would rather eat my favourite food for a month but i have to eat it wearing a bib and baby bonnet being fed by my crush. (That actually turns me on to think about)

9. I would rather deep throat a dildo that was 10 inches long and taste like cherries. (Because I would be less likely to throw up on it)

10. I would rather appear as a naked model in a lecture on human sexuality given to medical students. I am more exposed but the atmosphere is non-erotic. (I would enjoy the exposure more knowing it was a professional atmosphere)

11. I would rather have no taste buds at all (this one is tough because I feel like I'd get used to the taste of poop but I wouldn't risk it)

Loves: Blackmail, exposure, SPH, cuckolding, forced bi, feet

Likes: bimbofication, hypno, cei, humiliation, worshipping, BBC, body writing, anal, public exposure, disgusting task, degradation, piss

Dislikes: scat, shaving, family, illegal, full public exposure
TheBigSkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 07:31 PM   #3
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Thumbs up Would you rather dare

. Would you rather
Be naked in front of your entire school naked but with a bag over your head so no one knows who you are
I chose this one because I hate wearing pink and that I had it happen to me. Night college

Picked this because carma is a worst bitch

OR
Lesser of 2 evils
Bare naked
OR
Dressed as girl
Doesn't matter both happened when I got drunk and preformed a strip tease and pics were taken

5. Would you rather
Easier to clean up
6. Would you rather
Work as a stripper for an hour, with a guarantee that no one you know will see you
Clowns scare the shot out of me

Shot happens
8. Would you rather
Eat your favourite food for a month but you have to eat in wearing a bib and baby bonnet being fed by your crush
Life is too short eatvdesert first
Throwing cherry flavor sounds better
10. Would you rather
Appear as a naked model in a lecture on human sexuality given to medical students. You are more exposed but the atmosphere is non-erotic
Fuck it you only live once
11 Would you rather
I don't eat with my ass
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 01:18 PM   #4
ej-ejik

Your dare is to answer the following would you rather questions. For bonus points explain why you chose the way you did. For more bonus points tell someone you know your decision without letting them now it was a challenge. For example just out of the blue say "I've been thinking about it for a while and I would rather (blank) than (blank)

1. Would you rather
OR
Have your entire school see you in a pink bunny costume. Your modesty is protected but everyone knows your identity

OR

Both!

OR
Have all the entire school alerted by special announcement every time you start your period

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather
OR

6. Would you rather

OR
Work as a birthday clown for a month with a guarantee that you will have to perform at your crush’s house

OR

8. Would you rather
Eat nothing but your least favourite food in your lunch at school for a month OR

OR

10 inches long but tastes like feces

10. Would you rather
OR

11 Would you rather
OR
ej-ejik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:07 PM   #5
GriffinStar

1. Would you rather
OR

I would dress up in the pink Bunny costume. It's humiliating being a cute pink bunny when your face is showing because people related to you to this ridiculous character but I would feel a lot more comfortable and have fun with it.

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

Good one, I would rather them see me dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather
OR

Pee pants in front of my crush

6. Would you rather
OR

I guess I would perform as a clown because I like dressing up like one and performing and ridiculous tasks to make people laugh, even if it's for a crash

OR

I would rather appear in an embarrassing costume (perhaps a pink bunny hehe). The great thing about performing is that you can be confident and act out the character to make people laugh. You have to be willing to dress up as anything as a performer.

8. Would you rather

Being fed by my crush as a baby because that sounds kinky

OR

No idea how it would feel but I would rather struggle and then for it to taste like faeces

10. Would you rather
OR

Dancing in a burlesque costume because I feel it would be humiliating and fun as male.

11 Would you rather
OR

tongue and rectum, it would be appealing to know the taste.
Enjoy

Gray area: Pee, cum

Limits: Scat, Family, Blood, Anything illegal, pictures/videos, online exposure, full public.
GriffinStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 04:04 AM   #6
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

[QUOTE=lilsissymissy;2175691]Your dare is to answer the following would you rather questions. For bonus points explain why you chose the way you did. For more bonus points tell someone you know your decision without letting them now it was a challenge. For example just out of the blue say "I've been thinking about it for a while and I would rather (blank) than (blank)

1. Would you rather
OR

I would choose naked in front of the entire school without the bag as I don't mind who sees me naked anyway .

OR

N/A

OR

N/A

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

bare naked I don't mind people seeing me naked .All my friends and loads of strangers have seen me naked over the years and lots more .

5. Would you rather
OR

Neither really its just gross but if I have to choose then vomit .

6. Would you rather
OR

Work as a stripper as I don't mind being seen nude .

OR

Appear in a sexy costume

8. Would you rather

don't know

OR

Neither I would choke

10. Would you rather
OR

naked every time

11 Would you rather
OR

don't know

Enjoy
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 10:09 AM   #7
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

1. Would you rather
OR

OR

OR

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

I'm a girl

5. Would you rather
OR

6. Would you rather
OR

OR

8. Would you rather

OR

10. Would you rather
OR

11 Would you rather
OR

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 10:36 AM   #8
Amy5

1. Would you rather
OR

OR

OR

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather
OR

6. Would you rather
OR

OR

8. Would you rather

OR

10. Would you rather
OR

11 Would you rather
OR

Likes: Hidden Public, Risky, Messy, Rules, Clothes Control/Dress Up, Anal
Limits: Obvious Public, Pain, Pics, Illegal, Pee/Poo
Amy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 12:31 PM   #9
SissySarah18

Default My answers

1. Would you rather
OR
Bag over my head in front of school.
OR
Clothes for a month
OR
Internet history to teachers
Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl
Dressed as a girl
5. Would you rather
OR
Pee pants in front of crush
6. Would you rather
OR
Stripper for an hour
OR
Embarassing costume
8. Would you rather
Least favorite food.
OR
5 inches long tastes like feces. (I absolutely hate the taste of cherries, so might as well make one thing easier and have the dildo shorter.)
10. Would you rather
OR
Burleque show
11 Would you rather
OR
No taste buds at all.
What I Have
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares
Please kik me humiliating messages at finleyandrew18
SissySarah18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 11:06 AM   #10
CDShruthi

Smile I would rather....

1. I would rather be naked in front of my entire school naked but with a bag over me head so no one knows who I am.

2. If I was a girl in high school I would rather have my worst enemy choose my clothes.

3. If I was a girl in high school I would rather have all the entire school alerted by special announcement every time I start my period.

4. If I was a boy I would rather have my crush see a photo of me dressed as a girl.

5. I would rather vomit in front of the entire school.

6. I would rather work as a birthday clown for a month with a guarantee that I will have to perform at my crush’s house.

7. I would rather appear in a play in front of the entire school in an extremely embarrassing costume i.e. sexy clown costume.

8. I would rather eat my favourite food for a month wearing a bib and baby bonnet being fed by my crush.

9. I would rather have to deep throat a dildo that was 10 inches long but tastes like cherries.

10. I would rather appear as a naked model in a lecture on human sexuality given to medical students and be more exposed in a non-erotic atmosphere.

11. I would rather have taste buds on my tongue and rectum.
CDShruthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 11:54 AM   #11
Janus100
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather
OR

I'd rather wear the bunny suit, sounds kinda fun. But to be seen naked in front of my entire school would be hot as fuck

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

Bare naked would be more easily explained than crossdressed. But it would still be humiliating for them to see my small dick

5. Would you rather
OR

Vomit, wouldn't mind really

6. Would you rather
OR

Stripper, but I don't think I'd have many customers XD

OR

Embarrassing costume. Forgetting all your lines would be more embarrassing no matter the costumer

8. Would you rather

The second one. It is a bit pathetic that it turns me on a little

OR

The first one. If it went far enough down your throat you wouldn't be able to taste it much anyway

10. Would you rather
OR

The second one sounds fun. Would be even more interesting with blindfold and ear plugs

11 Would you rather
OR

Second one. Being unable to taste at all would suck
Janus100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 12:30 PM   #12
luc89

1. Would you rather
OR
I'd rather be naked, I'd love the thrill of knowing everyone at school seeing me naked.

OR
Choose my clothes, it would probably be humiliating, but at least I'd look good if I undress at home

OR
I'd say the second one would grow old after a month, so I'd choose the first. I'd be so humiliated with my teachers knowing how perverted I am and it might have them try something on me as well.

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl
Bare naked, 'cause dressed as a girl would have been to easy to explain.

5. Would you rather
OR
Vomit, peeing my pants would be degrading, vomit in front of the school can be explaind right?

6. Would you rather
OR
Work as a stripper, I'd love to do that, but would be so humiliated if someone who knows me would see

OR
In an extremely embarassing costume, I'd love that, while not being so weird 'cause it's for a play

8. Would you rather
The least favourite food, not into baby play

OR
I'd love to deepthraot a dildo of 10 inches

10. Would you rather
OR
A hard one, but I'd choose the burlesque show, the erotic atmosphere would turn me on

11 Would you rather
OR
I wouldn't want to live without taste buds, so I'd settle for tasting my feces every time I take a shit or release my gas.

Likes: cum, humiliation, pain, anal, oral, deepthroat, rimming, semi public, let's find out what else
Dislikes: piss, extreme pain, standing in a corner, scat
Limits: Public, family and friends, permanent damage, blood, pics and videos
luc89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 12:42 PM   #13
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

1. Would you rather
OR

OR

OR

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather
OR

6. Would you rather
OR

OR

8. Would you rather

OR

10. Would you rather
OR

11 Would you rather
OR
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 08:38 AM   #14
queer

1. Would you rather
OR

OR

OR

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

5. Would you rather
OR

6. Would you rather
OR

OR

8. Would you rather
Eat nothing but your least favourite food in your lunch at school for a month
OR

OR

10. Would you rather
OR

11 Would you rather
OR

gay trans man from australia

likes/limits/toys

bdsm test results
top 3: brat, rope bunny, submissive
bottom 3: experimentalist, degrader, ageplayer
[last taken 18 august 2018]
sex map

body stuff
dick code / vagina code
ive had top surgery and a hysto
ive been on t since mid-2015

preferences
desired dick code
im a bottom but i only use my ass
just need a rough man fucking me 24/7 tbh
queer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 02:13 PM   #15
jdo

1. Would you rather
OR

I'd rather be naked in front of my entire school with the bag over my head. Since no one knows my identity my modesty is still protected.

OR

Assuming these questions are asking the hypothetical, If I had been a girl..., and aren't just meant for girls to answer...
I'd rather they choose my clothes for a month.

OR

I'd go with the internet history. I wouldn't really care if they knew about that, as long as my friends don't.

Bare naked
OR
Dressed as a girl

Naked for sure. Unless my crush was kinky, if they saw me dressed as a girl I'd have no chance with them after that.

5. Would you rather
OR

Neither XD I'd go for the vomit though, I'd rather not be known as the guy that peed his pants.

6. Would you rather
OR

Stripper for an hour. It's far less work, plus more money in a shorter period of time.

OR

There's such a thing as a sexy clown costume? I'd go for that, just for that XD

8. Would you rather

I'd have chosen the second option until I saw the baby bonnet. So the first option wins.

OR

10 inches. I could learn to deepthroat that, but I'd never be able to get past the taste of feces.

10. Would you rather
OR

If I could dance, I would go for the burlesque show, I think that would be more fun. Since I can't dance at all, I guess the naked model for the med students.

11 Would you rather
OR

None at all. See the dildo question for reference.
jdo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
poll, would you rather