Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-13-2023, 03:33 PM   #31
Knightly.Prixess

Now, pick one of each set:
You can turn invisible (clothes and all) around people you find attractive, and can go through walls to enhance your peeping.
OR
4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)

Second: (females only)
Have an elastic pussy, so you can fit anything inside you with no pain.
OR
Have a tight but extremely sensitive pussy, so you can barely take an average penis but even a finger feels amazing

Third: (males only)
Be able to summon a portal directly to a random woman's vagina to have sex with. You can do it whenever and however many times you want, and the woman is always within the age range you find attractive, though it's a different person every time.
OR
Be able to turn people into loyal pets (dogs, cats, snakes, whatever kind of pet you like most) and turn pet-animals into humans, who gain intelligence and language, but retain their loyalty to you. (for fun, let's say they still keep their sex drive but not human prudence)

Fourth:
Wake up on a massive, lush bed being orally pleasured by a butler/maid. You're in a mansion filled with very attractive servants and rooms full of sex toys and every perversion known to man, but none of it will let you cum. You're in denial as long as you're there, but you can wander freely and the servants will do anything you ask.
OR
Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you.

I'd like to hear reasons as much as answers, and again, counter with fantasies of your own. If you find these too weird or think there's a fun addition to one I missed, post that too, I'll take any helpful input.
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Knightly.Prixess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 04:40 AM   #32
vibratoruser

Now, pick one of each set:
You can turn invisible (clothes and all) around people you find attractive, and can go through walls to enhance your peeping.
OR
4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)
I like the idea of people looking at me. I'd also definitely like to know who and when.
I would like to add the condition that I get to approve everyone, though, or that there's like a pre-made "setting" that I have to be okay with them. There are some people I fear might have had a crush on me that are horrible people, and it would feel disgusting to have them looking at me (not in a hot sense).

Second: (females only)
Have an elastic pussy, so you can fit anything inside you with no pain.
Ooooh, that would also make childbirth not so painful! (Not that I'm planning on having kids anytime soon, but you know). But on the sexual side, I could be sooo stuffed, incredible!
OR
Have a tight but extremely sensitive pussy, so you can barely take an average penis but even a finger feels amazing

Fourth:
Wake up on a massive, lush bed being orally pleasured by a butler/maid. You're in a mansion filled with very attractive servants and rooms full of sex toys and every perversion known to man, but none of it will let you cum. You're in denial as long as you're there, but you can wander freely and the servants will do anything you ask.
OR
Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you.
I like edging, but not that much. Condition, though: it has to be within my limits. I don't really care who, or how, but my limits would still have to be real. That kinda goes against the "you can't choose", but I feel like there would be enough options to use me without crossing my hard limits.

Last edited by vibratoruser; 12-14-2023 at 04:44 AM.
vibratoruser is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk