Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-29-2013, 06:49 PM   #1
youngkatie

Default 19 F. Needs help!

I'm new to this website and this bondage thing. I really enjoy being forced to do something. Someone please give me some tasks to do but remember I'm just starting out
youngkatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:52 PM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

put clothes pins on your nipples and then do 100 jumping jacks

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:59 PM   #3
HippyBoi

spank your ass and tuts until they turn a nice shade of red
Limits: hard cbt, extreme pain, face pics, scat, public, other people, permanent, really long, blood, crossdressing

Cock size: 7.5" hard, 5" soft
HippyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:06 PM   #4
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Get a balloon, a pump and some toothpaste

Now if you're cool with it you're goingto use the toothpaste as a lubricant (might want to bring a towel an water to wash it off for when you can'ttake it anymore).

First get horny and just slightly play with yourself so that you're a bit wet
Now smear toothpaste on the balloon and on your fingers.
Now first play some more with yourself so you get the toothpaste all over and in your pussy.
Then insert the balloon and start pumping it up slowly, try to pump it up as big as you inside your pussy.
Now you here it gets interesting, you may not touch your clit or pussy anymore, only the balloon (you may put a vibrator against the balloon). You may still rub the rest of your body, but you will have to put toothpasteon those parts.
The goal is to make yourself orgasm throughonly moving and thouching the balloon and can only clean yourself up after you've orgasmed.

I would love it if you would send me some pics as proof, but only if you want that yourself ofc

Have fun and let me know how it went
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:04 PM   #5
youngkatie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Get a balloon, a pump and some toothpaste

Now if you're cool with it you're goingto use the toothpaste as a lubricant (might want to bring a towel an water to wash it off for when you can'ttake it anymore).

First get horny and just slightly play with yourself so that you're a bit wet
Now smear toothpaste on the balloon and on your fingers.
Now first play some more with yourself so you get the toothpaste all over and in your pussy.
Then insert the balloon and start pumping it up slowly, try to pump it up as big as you inside your pussy.
Now you here it gets interesting, you may not touch your clit or pussy anymore, only the balloon (you may put a vibrator against the balloon). You may still rub the rest of your body, but you will have to put toothpasteon those parts.
The goal is to make yourself orgasm throughonly moving and thouching the balloon and can only clean yourself up after you've orgasmed.

I would love it if you would send me some pics as proof, but only if you want that yourself ofc

Have fun and let me know how it went
Thank you so much. I would love another dare
youngkatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:58 AM   #6
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Ok

Get 10 ice cubes, some rope or belts and some socks (long ones).
First make yourself a gag with the socks, take a long one and stuff several socks in it so it forms a ball at the end. Make it so that you can just barely put it into your mouth, leave the long empty end hanging out and make sure you won't choke either. Then take a belt and secure the gag in place with it.

Oh I forgot to say you need some tight underwear/lingerie, which you have to keep on.

Now get the ice cubes and put 2 or 4 in your asshole, your choice, now take another 2 and put at least 1 in between your labia, you can place the other one right above it or on your clit. For the remaining ice cubes divide them evenly and place on your nipples in your bra, so that your nipples are clamped in between the ice cubes.

Now spread eagle tie your legs to your bed or a chair. Now also tie your hand before you read any further first chose, above your head or behind your back,
they don't have to be tied to anything, but you will have to keep them in that position until the cubes in your bra have molten.

Now comes the fun part, you may remove the restraints on your legs (if you can) and you will have to make yourself come without removing your panties.
But not only will you have to make yourself come through your panties, you're hand should be in the same position they were when the ice cubes were melting, thus you can't use you hands. If they were behind your back you're quite lucky if you can get a vibrator, because you might be able to reach around with it.
Otherwise you will have to get innovative and hump a pillow or something, you may not untie your hands till you orgasm, good luck

And please give me either a report of how it went or some pics if you don't mind
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:25 AM   #7
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Do 20 situps with 2 fingers in your pussy.
If you need pain, put little toothpaste on fingers.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, cum control, lesbian slave, masturbation dare, tit torture