Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-19-2011, 05:34 AM   #151
Abmp

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex987 View Post
TO MARISA AND ABMP: your squabble a few pages back was pretty entertaining to read ;D
Also, I love waffles, in case anyone cares ;P
And Marisa, this might possibly be the story that has led me to realize just how colorful you are!
Why thank you! It wasn't very serious I mean everyone knew I am the biggest fan (I mean male fan )
And yes marissa is very colorful and a great co-biggest fan.
However the only thing more colorful than her is the writer's imagination. And yes that is sucking up.
Abmp
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:14 AM   #152
alex987

Marisa:
I love you too ;D
Because you're awesome
I just pulled a Marisa ;D

I love waffles.
I really do.

And also, Abmp:
I haven't been posting enough to be his biggest fan. (yet - muahahahaha)

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:02 AM   #153
Abmp

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex987 View Post

And also, Abmp:
I haven't been posting enough to be his biggest fan. (yet - muahahahaha)
But that's why I'm hid biggest male fan. I post a lot or frequently and am male. And same with Marissa
And please don't try to challenge me! Me and Marissa had a hard enough time and needed a diplomatic solution and I'm not sure if there is another.
Abmp
Old 09-20-2011, 05:18 PM   #154
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

scan read parts of it and from what i have read it's a great story#

Have added you some tags in to help people find the story.

Keep up the good work

LOVE RACHIE
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:50 PM   #155
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Ok people ! The chapter you have all been waiting for has arrived !

First of all you will noticed that i have changed my sig actually i have decided just to get rid of it all together as it is a bit to negative to some people so sorry but please still comment and i will get round to thanking you but it will probably be via pm or vistor message as i dont want people to see i have commented, get excited then be a bit annoyed so yeah sorry

Secondly OMG on the views ! There has been 1,470 views since i posted the last chapter which is just ridiculous ! I also plan to get people a proper thank you at 10,000 so keep an eye out for that

Finally the reason i am writing in black is because this and the next couple of chapters are special SO i've written the story from 2 perspectives and it is really your choice as a reader to decide who you want to hear from first ! I will put Ryan's one first and James' after so you can just scroll down if you want to read James' first

Chapter 21 - RYAN

And with that I started to put the plan into action.
Right ok let’s start with the text I’ve got to make it sound as innocent as possible to as not to arouse suspicion.

“Hiya! My house is free tomorrow! Want to come round and watch a movie or something”

…….and sent. Right now to sit back and wait for the reply.
After a few minutes I started to get impatient! What was going on? He always replies to my texts within a few seconds as he is always on his phone. So why not n..

My thoughts were suddenly cut off by the sound of my phone vibrating
“Yeah sure! But we both get to pick a film each. I don’t want to sit through 5 hours of explosions ok?”

AAAAHHHH that is the best response I could’ve received! Little did he know that I wasn’t planning on choosing action movies as everyone knows they aren’t very good at getting people to get close together *ahem*

Ok let’s see hmm what to reply with,

"Ha ok so a film each then ? Sounds fine to me ! See you at 10 !"

Wow that is the best response I could've hoped for !

Right time to go to choose the DVDs, happy, brainless, and romantic. I nodded and left the house for the second time today

-------------------------
*ding dong*

Oh dear he's early! Ok last check round the house. Lighting low, check, all other chairs moved from the lounge so we have to sit together on the settee, check, food within arms length so we don't have to move, check. Right I think I'm ready! Here we go !

As I walked to the door shaking I took one deep breath, I opened the door putting on my fake smile to hide my nervousness.

"Hi James, come in everything is set up and ready." I said excitedly.

"Ha Ryan you are so anal"

Oh the images that come to mind !

"Haha you know it.." I said with a wink. Oh was that going too far with the wink ? I just don’t know anymore, better just go with the flow then.

“Hehe yeah” he said lowering his head in embarrassment. He is so cute when he does that.
“Right ok come through then” I said leading him to my home made love nest.

As we entered the room I jumped on the settee beckoning James to come joined me, he giggled and jumped down next to me.

We sat there smiling at each other for what felt like hours. I loved his smile; it was so warm and comforting. I could stare at it for hours *sigh*.

As we both snapped back to reality I picked up the television remote and started the film.

Phase one complete! Phase two commence.

Chapter 21 - JAMES

I hadn’t done too much today really, I felt kind of lonely without Ryan to talk to but he was busy and I didn’t want to seem too eager.

However my loneliness disappeared in the evening when I received a text from my future lover, well in my dreams anyway.

“Hiya! My house is free tomorrow! Want to come round and watch a movie or something”

Wait that sounds like it’s only me being invited! My jaw dropped as I asked around mine and Ryan’s other friends asking if they had been invited out anywhere tomorrow but no one had.

It was a bit weird that I was the only one invited but if I was going to spend some time with Ryan I was definitely game. Maybe this was my chance to have my only date with him even if it was in my mind *sigh* well I better make the best of this situation.

I replied with “Yeah sure! But we both get to pick a film each. I don’t want to sit through 5 hours of explosions ok?”

At least way I can get some romanticism out of it if I choose a nice film where we both aren’t shouting “WOW” at the television screen.

As I waited for a reply I sat down on my bed thinking about how much I wanted him, it doesn’t have to be sexual at all! I just want to have his arms wrapped round me as I fall asleep at night.

My dreamland was interrupted by the sound of my phone signaling Ryan’s reply.

"Ha ok so a film each then ? Sounds fine to me ! See you at 10 !"
And with that I go and search for the perfect film for our romantic *cough* date.
-----------------------------
(next morning)

As I made my way to Ryan’s house I yawned and got annoyed at my body for stopping me going to sleep last night as I was too anxious.
Arriving at the door I rang the bell and waited for Ryan to come.

He opened the door and greeted with "Hi James, come in everything is set up and ready."

To that I replied "Ha Ryan you are so anal" stupidly.

I can’t believe I just said that! What must he think of me! The blank look on his face says it all, Oh well I can’t change the past so I will just have to let my imagination run wild with that last sentence.

"Haha you know it.."

Well that obviously didn’t go to bad then.

“Hehe yeah” I said trying to gain at least some confidence in front of him.

“Right ok come through then” he said walking into the house leading me into a little room. As he walked in front of me I just could help but stare at his hot butt which I had seen before and had be praying to see it since. As we entered this den type room I looked around and noticed the low lighting and the fact there were only two seats next to each other available, making this the perfect romantic fantasy world for me. As I jumped into the seat next to Ryan I looked at him, and I couldn’t stop looking at him because his eyes just captivated me.

Suddenly Ryan turned away and picked up the remote to turn the film on.
Oh well this might not be as romantic as I want.

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"

Last edited by J.M.N; 09-22-2011 at 02:28 PM. Reason: i changed my mind
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:10 PM   #156
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Lovely differential between Ryan and James (text colour change) makes it very easy to read

Nice and long and easy to read

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:17 PM   #157
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Awsome update Love the idea of showing both characters pov, it really makes the story more amazing.

Keep up the great work

Edit: Now that I am on my laptop, I have to say, James This story is amazing and this last chapter update was perfect. I absoulutly loved it. You have a talent for writing and you should NOT let it go to waste. Hope you are enjoying you're writing and your life.

Love You <3

Carl

Congratulations on 10,000 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and Your story deserve it

Last edited by Rachie; 09-22-2011 at 02:37 PM.
Kewai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:33 PM   #158
alex987

Ok so first, you do know we were kidding right? ;P
Or at least I was. Anyway, thanx for putting me in your sig! ;D I feel awesome now! (and I get blue teehee)

Aaaaaand then there's that other thing. The fact that I really like the two perspective thing you have going on and that that last chapter was AWESOME! ;D

LOL I literally just realized you took it out ;D

^^ <3

Last edited by Rachie; 09-22-2011 at 02:38 PM.
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #159
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

I also dont mind not being in your sig, it makes no odds to me... Any way, I'm going to congratulate you on your achievement of x-amount of views. You do deserve it, keep up the good work. And I feel a sense of irony coming from Kewai (10,000 views)
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #160
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

hey james, very nice chap! :3

I like the idea with both perspectives but I think it's too much doubled. I'd try to include both perspectives into one text. I still like it tho. :3

Congrats to your 10,000 views! :3

Love <3
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:42 AM   #161
Abmp

I completely agree with Rachie's comment. It is very easy to read and a excellent length.
However on ethnic I think she forgot to say (but was probably thinking it) is that this story is AMAZING!
P.s. I was joking about the whole signature thing....it was just friendly rivalry ;P
Jokes!
Old 09-24-2011, 07:00 AM   #162
Abmp

To every fan of J.M.N.
I am sorry if my name being in J.M.N's signature made anyone feel excluded.
I did not mean for this and apologise.
We can ALL be his biggest fans together (group hug) because his story's just that good.
Abmp
Old 09-24-2011, 07:44 AM   #163
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

Was it just me, or did this chapter seem to be more grammatically correct than the rest of them?
Either way, I LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoooooovveed it (:
Heh, so yeah (:
-Marisaaaaa (;

Ugh, i just randomly felt the need to comment again.
But I'm sure that James won't mind...Can I call you Janice? Wow, that was random. I'm so hyper right now.
OhMyGosh, I think I messed up the order of my colors. Mah life is over....JANICE, are you making sure everybody in England has heard that song I showed you? That'd sure help a lot with the whole, "That boy who sings it has to fall in love with me" thing. Did you know that that boy gave me five hugs today? FIVE FREAKING HUGS!
I feel like I'm rambling. But I also feel like it's worth it.
Dearest Alex,
ILoveYourGuts
That is all

Sincerly,
-Marisaaaa
New color: Rainbows are so Bad-ass.

Last edited by Rachie; 09-26-2011 at 04:32 PM.
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:45 AM   #164
daremaster 1
getDare God

Wow, I need to keep up with this story it is great!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:28 PM   #165
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Hi hi again people its new chapter time !!! Sorry for lack of response to comments but i have decided that i will be doing an audio recording saying thank you for each comment. I like this idea as it makes it a lot more personal and also i can say alot more on a recording that i can on here. But i'll do a little replying to some of these comments but thank properly on my recording which should be done on saturday or sunday evening so get commenting

Thank you to everyone who congradulated me on 10,000 views i love all of you ! Thank's Rachie for your comment and keeping watching over my story and clearing it up when needed lol Abmp that's what im looking for ! Everyone loving each other because of a similar interest ! Marisa WOW long comment lol and i just realised as i was typing this i was listening to their song freaky or what ! And i totally love rambling !

That was just a brief thank you so if i didnt mention you personally their its because i just wanted to do a couple and not clog up too much space !

Ok chapter time ! This is in the same format as last time however i've made the perspective different as in James' has a bit at the end which Ryan's doesnt but Ryan's has a bit in the middle that James' hasn't. Urm yeah it's probably best if you just read it !

Chapter 22 - Ryan

Phase one complete! Phase two commence.

With the film starting I move closer to James using the excuse of wanting the popcorn next to me on the settee. He seemed fine with everything so far but I didn’t want to push things over the limit so I had to hold back a little bit.

I didn’t want to make him feel uncomfortable otherwise it would not have the desired effect, so I pulled away a small amount to get out from his personal space, much to my dismay that is.

The film wasn’t at all interesting but maybe it was because I wasn’t really paying attention to it. I was nervous, wondering who was getting with who in the film wasn’t my priority to be quite honest. And I can’t imagine what the person next to me was thinking about my film choice, he did look too tired to care really. Maybe I shouldn’t go through with it today, he doesn’t look like he’s feeling perfect and I don’t want him to feel bad.

Suddenly I felt a weight on my shoulder, it was James! He had fallen asleep and cuddled up to me. I sat there bewildered due to me bring totally out of my comfort zone. I hated being touched but weirdly I was actually enjoying it. He looked so innocent and peaceful, that I couldn’t help but grin at him. However what was I meant to do in this situation, if I wake him up I would look like I didn’t want him to do it which would take me back a few steps, but if I left him and he woke up and saw that I didn’t wake him then he might be angry with me. Oh what to do, what to do.

As if the Devil was tempting me further, James started wriggling to get under my arm so I would give him a hug. Unfortunately he won as the look on his face was that of utter frustration when I would let him do it.

So, yeah right now I’m cuddling the person of my dreams and we both look so content. This is what I wanted; I just hoped that I could do it again.
After a good half an hour, unexpectedly James shot up from underneath my arm with a confused expression on his face.

“Huh what happened?” he said quietly in a slightly groggily tone.

“You fell asleep on me; obviously staying up last night was a bad idea and obviously my rubbish film choice didn’t help.” I said attempting to remove any negative emotion so it didn’t sound like I despised him for doing it.

“Really ? I am so sorry” he replied in massively embarrassed tone.

“Nah, I don’t mind. It was kind of nice actually.” I sai… wait I said what?!
How could I say that? What must he think of me! Oh no what is he going to reply with?

Chapter 22 - James

Oh well this might not be as romantic as I want.

As the film started I noticed Ryan moving closer to me, I felt his leg rub against mine. Even with just that I started to get an erection. I started to worry that he might’ve noticed it as he slid across the settee away from me again. I felt embarrassed as I knew that Ryan wasn’t the type to show that he knew something, more subtly hint and avoid things.

The film started and I didn’t really enjoy it. I was still exhausted from lack of sleep and with the lack of action occurring I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

It was coming up to about 45 minutes through the film when I started to really struggling with staying awake. Even with the large amount of caffeine in my body I still felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier.

No ! I will not fall asleep on what might be my only date with the man of my dreams. Ok time to focus on the film, so she’s going out with him, but he’s had an affair with her and……………

Without warning I awoke to the feeling of being cuddled. Wait was this still a dream? It is exactly like the dream I just had, me cuddling someone. Actually how can it be a dream the film is still on! I jumped up from the comfort and security of cuddling Ryan as I was wondering what he would think of me.

“Huh what happened?” I asked trying to regain composure.

“You fell asleep on me; obviously staying up last night was a bad idea and obviously my rubbish film choice didn’t help.” He replied jokingly. Well he obviously didn’t mind too much then but I still feel kind of worried about what he thinks about me so I suppose I should apologise.

“Really? I am so sorry” I whispered.

“Nah, I don’t mind. It was kind of nice actually.” He reciprocated.

Huh wait what? Rewind, “It was kind of nice actually” I did hear that correctly didn’t I?

YES I did! He enjoyed hugging me! Oh my God this is amazing news! Right ok I’ve not said anything in a while I should probably do something. Ok crunch time James, play your cards right and you could be getting lots of hugs from a really hot guy…… no pressure

“Well I suppose you were quite comfy as well, Want to reassume our snuggling position?” I questioned. I knew that the last sentence could be taken either way, he could say yes and think I’m cute and charming or could say no and assuming I wasn’t being serious hence using the word “snuggle”

“Urm…” Ryan pondered “Well if you are tired I suppose we could.” He said with a smile that I just couldn’t help smiling back at.

Wow did that really just happen? Am I really going to continue to cuddle with the guy I love? Could it go even further?

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom, bed, ben, butt, cock, dare, dick, dream, friendship, gay, getdare, james, jmn, m&m, penis, plan, relationship, romance, ryan, sex, story, swim, teacher, toilet, truth