Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-28-2022, 01:14 AM   #1
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

Pencil Writeforme tasks for girls

I've been active on WfM for several years in past and I'd like to return to it again. I really loved to make complex tasks with additional rules, using the interruptions, creating sets of consecutive tasks or creating typing games with different endings.

One of my highlights was The Labyrinth of Tasks - set of 10 tasks, connected to each other where you have to go from one task to another depending on your choices and looking for your way out.

Then there were Advent calendars, sets of 24 tasks from December 1st to 24th, made usually as competition between several typing girls.

Unfortunately the more complex and interesting task you want to create, the more personalized it usually needs to be. So I'd like to meet some girls really interested in typing lines (and any other play connected with it). Tell me about your likes, limits, typing skills etc. and I will do my best to create the perfect task(s) just for you.

It's in the title but I will mention it again, I'm creating tasks only for girls. Sorry guys, there are literally tons of other tasks on WfM for you.

If you are interested, let me know at least following:
1. Do you have any experience with WfM?
2. If yes, what typing speed approximately you had in your previous tasks? And how many mistakes?
If not, would you say your typing speed is fast/medium/slow? Do you tend to make mistakes?
3. What other activities should be included in the task (pain, body writing, humiliation, edging, etc.)? Or do you leave it up to me - anything except your limits? Also let me know if you don't want anything else, just plain typing.
4. What are your likes and limits, toys available?
5. Would you like just 1 task or some set of them?

You may reply in this thread, send me a message here or contact me on kik: taskdesigner.

I'll look forward to hear from all of you, typing sluts :-)

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Currently looking for new female sub.

Kik: Taskdesigner

Female Slave Market
Taskdesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 10:59 PM   #2
Little-blue
getDare Sweetheart

This sounds exciting I'd be willing to give it a try

-- I have done some write for me tasks before, but it has been a long time. I remember them being quite cruel (especially the ones where you are supposed to type gibberish).

2. If yes, what typing speed approximately you had in your previous tasks? And how many mistakes?
If not, would you say your typing speed is fast/medium/slow? Do you tend to make mistakes?

-- It's been a long time. I can type fairly quickly, but I am nearly guaranteed to make some small mistakes.

3. What other activities should be included in the task (pain, body writing, humiliation, edging, etc.)? Or do you leave it up to me - anything except your limits? Also let me know if you don't want anything else, just plain typing.

-- bondage would be welcome. I have lots of rope. I don't really like edging, but teasing would be nice as well. Some pain/humiliation based on my oh so inevitable mistakes would also potentially be in order

-- I have a partial list of likes/limits in my signature, but that is not exhaustive. A funny quirk: I prefer not to touch myself if I can avoid it ( I would use items, but hands aren't preferred ).

Toys: lots. Butt plugs, dildos (suction cup and without), wearable strap on, suction cups, rope, arousal gel, floggers, makeup brushes, pvc body harness, sucking vibrator, pulsating g spot vibrator, hitachi, blindfold, clothespins, and rubber bands.

-- I would like one to start, but a little gauntlet could be nice too. Let's see how poorly I do with the first one before getting ahead of ourselves
denied
Little-blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 04:24 PM   #3
Mmaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
I've been active on WfM for several years in past and I'd like to return to it again. I really loved to make complex tasks with additional rules, using the interruptions, creating sets of consecutive tasks or creating typing games with different endings.

One of my highlights was The Labyrinth of Tasks - set of 10 tasks, connected to each other where you have to go from one task to another depending on your choices and looking for your way out.

Then there were Advent calendars, sets of 24 tasks from December 1st to 24th, made usually as competition between several typing girls.

Unfortunately the more complex and interesting task you want to create, the more personalized it usually needs to be. So I'd like to meet some girls really interested in typing lines (and any other play connected with it). Tell me about your likes, limits, typing skills etc. and I will do my best to create the perfect task(s) just for you.

It's in the title but I will mention it again, I'm creating tasks only for girls. Sorry guys, there are literally tons of other tasks on WfM for you.

If you are interested, let me know at least following:
1. Do you have any experience with WfM? No, but I have experience writing lines
If not, would you say your typing speed is fast/medium/slow? Do you tend to make mistakes? It’s quite fast so mistakes can be made easily
3. What other activities should be included in the task (pain, body writing, humiliation, edging, etc.)? Or do you leave it up to me - anything except your limits? Also let me know if you don't want anything else, just plain typing. All up to you
4. What are your likes and limits, toys available? Likes is everything not in my limits like humiliation, pain, bondage, orgasm control, breathe play, w/s etc. I have my vibrating rabbit dildo and bullet vibrator with me
5. Would you like just 1 task or some set of them? 1 so far, maybe more after

You may reply in this thread, send me a message here or contact me on kik: taskdesigner.

Ill look forward to hear from all of you, typing slurs :-)
I look forward to the task )

Other than that I’m crazy kinky
Mmaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 05:47 AM   #4
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping the thread and still ready to give you writing tasks...

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Currently looking for new female sub.

Kik: Taskdesigner

Female Slave Market
Taskdesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 06:21 PM   #5
KillerWedgieGirl

I would be interested in trying this

No
Medium, yes to mistakes.
Wedgies, maybe a couple of edges, and more wedgies
Loves:
Extremely painful wedgies that last under 1 hour
Painful wedgies that last under 2 hours, Light Spankings, a couple of edges
Limits:
Public, messy, boring stuff, pictures, and videos

I have plenty of underwear available.

A set of them sounds fun.

24/F

Please pm me custom wedgie dice dares

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits
PM Dares
KillerWedgieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 08:15 PM   #6
Manga349
Baby Member

a little
i think slow with mistakes
humiliation, spanking
likes: spankings, corner time, hand written lines limits: public, gross, illegal
Manga349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 07:34 PM   #7
DumbPissWhore

A little bit
Average of 330LPM with ~7 mistakes per 20 lines
Medium speed with some mistakes
Humiliation and body-writing
Limits: pics, social suicide, public, ageplay, insertions
1 task please

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
writeforme, writing lines