Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 10-30-2022, 02:27 PM   #11416
Sissysteph121

Hi guys so it's important to read my ad as there is some info you need to know before you are my master or miss.

Me:
I work a busy job so at times it's hard to find loads of free time to be kinky and play and have sessions. I can be free at moments notice so if your very scheduled that may be hard. I have to often do things away from the home in secret as I live at home with my mom. I try my best to comply with your orders as always but this can be hard when living at home still. With covid especially she is home more often. That being said I love to do public or semi public dares and tasks that involve crossdressing humiliation feminine and diapers plus more. We can talk more about likes when you msg me.

This up coming week I'll be home alone and free everyday after work. Looking for someone to give me a weeks worth of tasks and dares and humiliation.

You:
Would like creativity as I mentioned sometime I don't have huge chunks of time or may be longish periods between sessions. So creativity and finding ways to keep humiliation and keeping yourself pleased with me is key. Being able to pick up at moment's notice to order me or humiliate me or that such thing is key. I'd prefer you to enjoy my likes and not just be only demanding sexy pics as I find that to be boring.

I'll do my best to be the best sisssy slave.

Kik sissy.monica

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, pain, face.

Toys: sissy clothes, dildo, wig, makeup.

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Sissysteph121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 04:53 PM   #11417
Diapered_Girl_Luna

Location: My crib, my high chair, my booster seat... Wherever suits me.

I am looking for a master my kik is NeptuneTheProto
Diapered_Girl_Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 08:58 AM   #11418
OnlineHumiliateSlve

My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. My Skype is live:b.harris346 . I’m looking for a strictly online master or mistresss to make me feel brainless, dumb, degraded, and completely humiliated. My availability isn’t what it was. I should be consistently free for like an hour or two after work when I get home from about 2:30/3:00pm EST to 4:00pm EST. If you will humiliate me in a session for that hour or leave me tasks for that hour in the morning that would be great! And I’m usually busy on weekends! Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before messaging! If all that works for you then I look forward to hearing from you! Thankss!
Likes: Anything involving Extreme Humiliation and Self Humiliation, Extreme Degradation and Self Degradation, Name Calling, Strict Masters or Mistresses, Poop play, Piss play, Wedgies, Messy, Control of Music I listen to, Body writing, Line Writing, Messy Wedgies, Being made to feel stupid/dumb

Limits: Public, Pics, Videos, Extreme Pain

Kik: OnlineHumiliateSlve

I will shit my pants for anyone who PMs me telling me to do so!
OnlineHumiliateSlve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 10:09 AM   #11419
Sissysteph121

Sissy 24, fit, I love to be given dares and controlled. Looking for Dom or domme essentially. I live with my mom so it can be tough to get alone time or private time to fully dress up but I can when I find the time. Most the time I like hidden public dares are fun. Chastity diapers crossdressing anal are my faves.

Kik sissy.monica

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, pain, face.

Toys: sissy clothes, dildo, wig, makeup.

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Sissysteph121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 08:54 AM   #11420
mikeboyteen

Hey, I'm looking for switch or sub, maybe master.
Text me only if you show face (I show too).
KIK: mikeboyteen

Kik: mikeboyteen
mikeboyteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 12:07 PM   #11421
Imcorrupted

Hello all, just a fit, 27 year old sadistic dom here with quite an imagination. My style of play can range from sensual, caring and intimate to dark, rough and abusive. I’m very dynamic and I feel I cover the spectrum well enough to treat you how you crave to be treated. I’ve been involved in the world of bdsm for the past 10 years and have had many subs online as well as all my in person relationships have been a D/s dynamic.

I’m searching for a kinky FEMALE sub/slave to own, teach/train with the goal to turn into my slut. NO males at all. Any age or experience level is more than welcome to apply. Preferable looking for something long term. Online or in person. I live on the east coast. If you are just beginning to explore this lifestyle I’m fully willing to take you on and help you explore this lifestyle and everything that interests you. I feel it can be a bit over whelming for some who would just like a helping hand with some experience to guide them through this.

So to get an idea of what I’m open too Here’s just some stuff I am open to involving. You don’t have to like everything on the list it’s just a pile of things I’m up for.
Bimbofication, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, bdsm, clothing control, Bodywriting, anal plugs, anal hooks, Toys, Panty stuffing, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating/face fucking, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, spanking, wedgies, clamps, whips, pictures and videos, gags, choking, Begging, Clothespins and clamps, Collar and leash (Public or Private), Crotch Ropes, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, Slapping, anything public, rough use, risky, TPE, cum play, cream pies, throat pies, pee play, hooding you, fucking machines, fucking you outdoors, exhibition, wetting, tying you up and using you till you can’t take it.

-----------------------------------------------

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size:

Kinks:

What times you are available:
Imcorrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 02:50 AM   #11422
Slave1993

29 straight male servant ready to serve you!
I bow my body, will, mind to your fantasies and want to make them true.

Read my advertisment for more information.

KIK: yourtoy19932
Old 11-03-2022, 12:19 PM   #11423
moimoi699

Default jacquesd69

I'm in
kik: jacquesd69

M 29 France

In appart (floor 4), has cellar (floor -1)

Toys: Lovense Hush 2 / Edge 2, Lovense Max 2, dildo, 2 Handcuffs, chastity cage, tail plug, fake boobs

Likes: self bondage, outdoor, petplay, submission, humiliation, exhibition, anal, discover new things
Dislike: bodywriting
Limits:face, family, pain
moimoi699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 12:22 PM   #11424
Sub_Heinrich

Dutch boy is in!

Kik: sub_heinrich

Kinks: humiliation, pegging, anal (have a 9 inch dildo), rope play, BDSM, Joi, cei, cum, edging.

Limit: Family, blackmail, exposure, scat
Sub_Heinrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 01:06 PM   #11425
Anzu

Award Star

I am here as a dom :P

DOM - Likes: Owning, Underwear, Himbo, Bondage, Milking, Edging, Cumcontrol, CBT, JOI, Chastity, Denial, Hypnosis, Clothes Control, Semi-public, Pup play, Jockstrap & sweat ...

KIK anzu.123
Anzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 08:04 PM   #11426
Nate Poll

A slave here that needs to be abused
Kik: 515kitt

Likes: humiliation, degrading, piss, scat, pain, wedgies, cum, hidden public, (light) body writing, (light) feminization, most likely anything not in my limits
Limits: blood, permanent, other people, and face
Nate Poll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 05:43 AM   #11427
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Im in
Kik: anosifx

Limits: public, anal, pee, poo, face, body writing, spanking, cum eating, findom, diper

Toys: clover clamps, 2 dildos, small, medium, large buttplug, ball crusher, anal hook, wrist and ankle cuffs, collar, ballgag, chastity cage, rope, 4 panties
arnosifx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 09:38 AM   #11428
sophiaboy

I am looking for some casual sessions over this weekend.

DM me for Skype, kik, telegram, discord.

Likes: humiliation, bondage, chastity, control, body modification (piercings), crossdressing, inspections, petplay, hidden public, pain, nipple play, sissification,

Limits: illegal, permanent, blood, family, friends, public, anal (temporarily)
sophiaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 10:55 AM   #11429
Marcoperic

Iam in kik: Obedientfag313
Marcoperic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 11:56 AM   #11430
sniper2243

Default in

slave
kik letsplay2242

prefer female please

likes: feet, sph, humiliation, dares, chastity, orgasm control

dislikes: pics involving face, pain, blood, bathroom play

Last edited by sniper2243; 11-04-2022 at 11:32 PM.
sniper2243 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk