Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-12-2019, 08:33 PM   #16
Vinny96

200 of itd not too late!

Likes: nude, poseing, masturebation, cumplay/control, pics, mild anal, mild public, outdoors, embarrassing questions

Dislikes: feces, piss, pain, long term, social suicide, i avoid face but depends on my mood really

Kik: vince610
PH account is: vinny610 (i have pics and vids there)
Amazon wish list: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1GJEO6RM0HLNM

Always looking for a mistress to tell to give me more tasks
Vinny96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:53 PM   #17
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

What more can you tell us about #188?

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 10:48 PM   #18
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

I can tell you she doesn't mind to get messy and play with food!
I can tell you she likes to insert something in her pussy!
I can tell you she doesn't like pee, but sometimes gets involved in related dares anyway!
I can tell you she is a fun and playful spirit who usually does a lot of games and dares, but doesn't bind herself to anyone master for a longer time.
I can tell you that the opportunity to own her for 3 entire days is pretty rare, and we are proud to offer it exclusively here at the auction house!
I can tell you that if I don't see some bids within the next six hours, I will sell this opportunity way under value, and you definitely will regret missing this chance later!
Nihil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 11:31 PM   #19
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Since the entire point of an auction like this is objectification, I'm going to do some more now...

I like a little of what you are offering with lot #188, but surely there is more you can offer? Imagine I'm on Amazon and you're selling me a toy. Yeah, yeah, all slaves have two tits and three holes for use. Yeah every slave wishes to have her holes stuffed. What is special about this one though? Can the slave cup it's tits? Or are they too small to even call tits? Oh, and is it hairy?

Really what I am asking is if that thing is worth My Gold!

But, I will save you the trouble if you don't want to answer. I am saving my gold for this round. Not into messy and food play...

PS: What happens if two potential buyers match the bids? Hypothetically, if I bid 200 and the round closes before the other person has a chance to counter?

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 11:56 PM   #20
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Well, sir, of course every bid has to be higher than the previous one! If someone else would bid 200, he would get some confused looks and Master Vinnys bid would still stand as the winning one!

As for the qualities of #188, I think there are so many ways to use this fine body, I would be surprised if there isn't some way you could have fun with her!
Want to torture those nice 32d tits? Sure!
Or go right for her young pussy? Sure!
Drive her crazy with edges, or humiliate her in a a hundred funny ways?
Mark her body as your property, do all this in private, or parade her around here in the GetDare community?

All of that, and a lot more is possible!
But if all of that isn't to your liking, well, you may keep your gold and wait.

One last thing, though. I must politely ask not to compare our establishment to Amazon again. We are not selling masses of cheap toys, we offer only carefully selected... toys.... of the highest quality!
Old 09-13-2019, 04:12 AM   #21
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

All right, 2 more hours and then this auction will close!
Last chance to place your bids!
Old 09-13-2019, 05:49 AM   #22
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

I'll bid 250 for #188

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 06:05 AM   #23
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

250, thank you Sir!
...well, will this auction get interesting in the last hour?
Old 09-13-2019, 06:18 AM   #24
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

This is your very last chance!

250!

Going once...
Old 09-13-2019, 06:22 AM   #25
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

250 Gold for #188, a beautiful european slave in her early 20s!

...going twice....
Old 09-13-2019, 06:31 AM   #26
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

...and sold!
Slave #188, sold to Master semper_virilis for 250 Gold!

If you would come along to my private office, sir, so we can finish the paperwork and I can hand you over the keys...
The following user says Thank You to Nihil for this post:
Old 09-13-2019, 07:06 AM   #27
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

All right, now that we have finished the first auction, a short announcement: We already had another slave queued up for sale, but there are... some unfortunate delays with customs. I hope we can clear the paperwork soon and have her up for sale in a couple of days.

In the meantime, should any of you ladies reading along feel daring and decide to give this a try, please contact me by PM.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:55 AM   #28
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have some announcements to make.
First, I'm sorry to say that we are not accepting the registration of any further masters - I have, quite honestly, reached the limit of what I can handle before this stops being fun and becomes a full-time job.
However, there is a certain number of masters who register an account and then don't respond or participate in any way, so when the next auction starts, I may purge some of those accounts if the stay inactive to give other members a chance.
And yes, I said the next auction, which is my second announcement!
#217 is currently being prepared... and this is another very unique opportunity! I don't know yet on which day exactly the auction will start, but stay tuned, I may tease some information about her beforehand...

Last edited by Nihil; 09-15-2019 at 10:58 AM.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:13 AM   #29
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

The auction for slave #217 will start sometime on Tuesday and run until Thursday. I am looking forward to share more information about her soon!

Sorry that we kept you waiting this long. See, it just took a while to clear all the paperwork and check the regulations. For example, are we allowed to charge extra for a virgin?
Old 09-16-2019, 01:56 PM   #30
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

So, about slave #217... this is really a unique case!

As you know, we select the slaves we put up for sale very carefully. Not just for beauty, though this is of course always of importance, and not only for the services and pleasures she is able to provide... but also for her reliabilty, her determination to go through with this and serve for the agreed upon time.

We check all the available information we can find in depth, and then talk with the slave about any remaining questions, before we decide wether she is worthy to be sold in our establishment.

At least that is what we usually do.

So, when this young girl (not even 20!) showed up who was practically a clean slate, no information available at all, new to this part of the world, and demanded to be sold into slavery for one week, I was very skeptical. To be honest, I didn't take her entirely serious at first. But you never know, so I started the evaluation process.

And she excelled at every step of it.

I tested her dedication by letting her wait for a while. She didn't leave.
Lacking any other references, I decided to... test her a bit for myself, which she passed with a wonderful report.
Her manners were perfect, her submission true and deep... but just with the right streak of bratyness that keeps it from being boring.

So, I was completly taken in by her, to the point that I was tempted to delay the auction even further so I could enjoy her company for a bit longer.
But that would hardly be professional... so soon, one of you, dear customers, will be the very lucky owner of this little jewel.

Advertisements
Kink Talk