Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-13-2007, 10:46 AM   #46
sjsully06
Account Banned

I know my friend ruined the story witht he last post, but heres my attempt to put it back, its not the best like the ones way before but its a way to get it back on track...

I woke up screaming, she had whipped me so bad I had fallen unconcius from the pain. So here I was with my back cut to shit, I was wearing a shitty diaper, and I was in a fucking dress. During my dream I thought I had been in jail, but it was just a false llusion, it is sad when your life is so bad that jail seems better, the only good part of my dream was the sweet revenge I had goten on Brittany, but in my mind I kew the day would come when not only I exacted my revenge on her but my parents as well.

Get up, she screamed, we are going to the mall. But before you go, you need to be cleaned. She led to to the bath tub where she filled it with water. Get in there, and clean off, il be back in a little while with a fresh diaper and clothes.

I was just finishing getting cleaned when the 3 men from the previous day walked in...
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:23 PM   #47
sjsully06
Account Banned

They forced me out of the tub and without lube since I was stull soaking wet, one of the men got on top of me and started to give me anal, it surprisingly felt so good, in and out, in and out, he just kept thrusting, deeper and deeper, then the second man walked in front of me an he thrust his penis in my mouth, going in and out, in and out, the man cummed in my ass and i felt the warm liquid work its way inside of me, the man then cummed in my mouth, i had just been raped by two men, but i liked it. the third man then turned me around and gave me a blow job, the 2 other men then had sex with each other, my boner grew so much more, i then realized i was turned on by men. the man stopped sucking my penis and he worked his way up towards my head, his lips brushed mine, and we made out, our tongues brushing each others, a light flashed from above but i didnt pay attention to it, my hand slipped down to the mans balls and his to mine and we jacked each other off, a flash again, now i was courious, i looked up to see brittany with a digital camera in the window, what i exclaimed, and i saw her mouth the dreadful words through the window, this is going on myspace for everyone you know to see...
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk