Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-15-2017, 04:01 AM   #1
Fiona
Distinguished Member

I would definitely be interested in a report.

Maybe I should change about changing the rules a bit with regards to dying given that it can be hard to avoid and that the game is quite relentless in many aspects. I think it is necessary that there are dire consequences to it, but restarting all over might be too much for the start.

Any suggestions?

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 10:58 AM   #2
Fiona
Distinguished Member

I got a request this week to come up with a less draconic punishment for death. Admittedly I do know many tricks around the game which make it a lot easier to not die all the time, so maybe I went a bit overboard here.

So if you feel the need for somewhat tamer rules for dying use these:
  • You are only allowed to save immidiately after you have slept in a bed(!) that you are allowed to use and if your rest has not been itnerrupted.
  • You are allowed to save at most once an hour or when exiting the game for at least a 1h break from it. Disable all auto-saves.
  • You are only allowed to load a save when starting the game or after you died in game.

In case you get stuck through no real fault of your own (the game sometimes does that), you may fix it via the console.

If you die face a punishment depending on your class:

Warriors who die have to first drown their sorrow in alcohol (at least 16cl of a spirit with minimum 30%) and increase the weight in their backpack permanently by 1kg for each time they die (this accumulates up to 20kg).

Sorceresses who get defeated will have to deep-throat a dildo with at least 2cm diameter 30 times. Additionally they will have to permanently wear one more piece of feminine clothing outside the game until the dare is over.

Thieves have to insert a suppository before they leave the house for at least 1 hour and have early bed-time that day: For each time they die, they have to be in bed 1 hour earlier than normal; the latest normal bed-time that is permissible for the sake of this rule is 22:00, so that meanst a thief who dies once, has to go to bed at the latest at 21:00.

(If this sounds harsh, that because it is meant to be: Try not to die!)

Also: I saw that the level-up rule is unclear: For every level up you have to follow the in-game rules for 2 hours after you end the session.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdress, diapers, female, game, sissy