Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-15-2017, 06:16 PM   #16
ButterButt

Hi Crosstail.

Pack a set of clothes but no panties/underwear in a bag which you will have to carry around. You decide whether you want to pick them yourselves or let the community choose for you.

Wear your vibrator in mid strength settings and visit the mall. You can wear anything you want. I am not sure how long it takes for you to travel, but it must be at least 40 minutes before progressing to the next part. Oh, drink a litre of water and please do not pee!

Right around now, I hope you are feeling slightly more comfortable and sway towards the enjoyment part. Set the vibrator near high settings, you should be able to hear a soft buzzing noise when you closed yourself in the toilet. (Just go to the handicap toilet). Take a deep breath.

Now, here's the challenging part:
Walk to the departmental store and shop for at least 15 minutes. During the time, talk to or at least get the attention of 5 salesperson. (I hope you get turned on when people doesn't know what a naughty girl you are with that toy.) Getting attention means eye to eye contact with him/her for 5 seconds. If he/she turns her head, it's not counted. You must remember their names because it can be useful. Try to get your salespersons far away from each other. I think it's much more fun that way. But it's your choice.

After 15 minutes, visit the handicap toilet again. Remember the bag of clothes you packed? Change into that and keep your toy away. Hold on! Edge 3 times before changing. Please do not pee yet. You can wipe yourself if you need it.

**If you are daring, you can change and edge in the changing rooms of the departmental store.

Walk back to the departmental store in your new set of clothes. Now, find the same salesperson you talked to and walk past them. You EDIT: must be at least 5 steps away from them. Just the thought of them scanning you with their eyes! Lol.

If you cannot find them, please ask for them.

Time to go back. Drink 500ml of water and travel back the same duration you took. It's a no pee trip!

*I am okay with you peeing but please, please do your best.

Butterbutt's Maintenance fees and service charges.

Likes: Edging, Pain (not too extreme), being controlled (in particular, clothes and orgasm), insertion, negligible public
Dislikes: Cold shoulders, tickles, deepthroat, writing
Limits: Public (Ones that are too extreme for a coward like me), Illegal, Scat, Photos/Videos, Permanent.

Pardon my grammar/English. I'm bad with it. You can teach me for a price if you like.

Last edited by ButterButt; 10-15-2017 at 07:52 PM.
ButterButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 06:30 PM   #17
Crosstail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterButt View Post
Hi Crosstail.

Pack a set of clothes but no panties/underwear in a bag which you will have to carry around. You decide whether you want to pick them yourselves or let the community choose for you.

Wear your vibrator in mid strength settings and visit the mall. You can wear anything you want. I am not sure how long it takes for you to travel, but it must be at least 40 minutes before progressing to the next part. Oh, drink a litre of water and please do not pee!

Right around now, I hope you are feeling slightly more comfortable and sway towards the enjoyment part. Set the vibrator near high settings, you should be able to hear a soft buzzing noise when you closed yourself in the toilet. (Just go to the handicap toilet). Take a deep breath.

Now, here's the challenging part:
Walk to the departmental store and shop for at least 15 minutes. During the time, talk to or at least get the attention of 5 salesperson. (I hope you get turned on when people doesn't know what a naughty girl you are with that toy.) Getting attention means eye to eye contact with him/her for 5 seconds. If he/she turns her head, it's not counted. You must remember their names because it can be useful. Try to get your salespersons far away from each other. I think it's much more fun that way. But it's your choice.

After 15 minutes, visit the handicap toilet again. Remember the bag of clothes you packed? Change into that and keep your toy away. Hold on! Edge 3 times before changing. Please do not pee yet. You can wipe yourself if you need it.

**If you are daring, you can change and edge in the changing rooms of the departmental store.

Walk back to the departmental store in your new set of clothes. Now, find the same salesperson you talked to and walk past them. You must not be at least within 5 steps away from them. Just the thought of them scanning you with their eyes! Lol.

If you cannot find them, please ask for them.

Time to go back. Drink 500ml of water and travel back the same duration you took. It's a no pee trip!

*I am okay with you peeing but please, please do your best.
WOW! THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY GREAT! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'll try to do it maybe on Friday or Saturday.

Likes: Wetting/Desperation, Bondage, Humiliation, Diapers, Hidden public
Limits: Public, Family, Pictures (Unless I trust you)

My toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85174
Crosstail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 07:17 PM   #18
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

For this dare you will need a white shirt, thin leggings, and a black marker. The marker can be a washable kind or a sharpie – a washable marker would be easier to get off later. The leggings should be kind of see though if one were to look or if you were to bend and the leggings stretched. The white shirt should be a tight shirt. Begin this dare by writing the following words on your person in the directed locations: “Cumslut” on the front of your left thigh in a vertical manner, “Whore” on the front of your right thigh in a vertical manner, “I <3 DICK” on your stomach, “Fuck Me!” just above your pussy, “Spank Me” across your ass, and “Penis” inside a heart on your back in the classic tramp stamp location. You can wear whatever panties and bra that you choose or you don’t have to wear any at all if you are more daring . Once you have all of the necessary words written and are dressed go shopping or something for 4 or more hours. I look forward to reading the report.
zoodcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 12:24 AM   #19
Hassaan

Expecting reports soon. And my dare requires night so have fun

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Hassaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 12:36 AM   #20
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

Put an handfull of uncooked rice on each shoe (use sneakers) and wear them for at least alf a day without socks

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 01:11 AM   #21
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Go to school with shibari under your clothes. Make sure the rope goes between your pussy lips.
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 03:26 PM   #22
bee9
getDare Succubus

1. Drink a liter of water and go to a shopping mall with supermarket. Dress code - any shoes, pantyhose, long-t-shirt, jacket. If you have no pantyhose - you will buy those. Note - no panties/bra. The trip there should take 30 minutes at least, edge twice on your way. 1 point for following correctly. Additional point for each additional edge, up to 2.

2. In a supermarket choose a large thick cucumber, a pack of condoms, a small bottle of lube, an energy drink with caffeine. Tan pantyhose if needed. Be red enough from embarrassment on cashiers. 2 points. Additional point if you take off your jacket while on cashiers. Of course no self-checkouts.

3. Go to a public toilet in a mall. Wash the cucumber and go into a cubicle. Lock it (if daring keep it unlocked for 2 more points). Put a condom on the cucumber, (put on pantyhose if you had to buy it). Take of jacket and t-shirt, lower pantyhose to your knees. Lube the cucumber and slowly fuck your ass until you edge. Put the cucumber deep in your ass making sure there is enough of condom to pull it out later. If the cucumber is too long - break it short enough to fit, but as long as possible.
Stand up and tense your anus to drive the cucumber deeper, lube your boobs, edge rubbing your nipples and clit through the pantyhose. Dress and leave the mall. 3 points.

3. Drink the energy drink.

4. Make sure you way home is at least 30 minutes. Edge twice again with same points and additional points as you way there.

5. At home - take off the shoes, jacket and t-shirt. Go into a shower. Edge. Press your bare tits to a cold wall in shower and imagine you are getting ass fucked, pinned to the wall. Rub your clit to orgasm, start peeing same moment the first wave will be upon you. 2 points.

6. Take off the pantyhose and tie your hands behind your back with it. Pull out the cucumber from your ass and finger your tender gaping ass until you cum. Use both of your thumbs for that at the same time. 2 points.
If you fail to cum - go out of the shower (with your thumbs still in your ass) and hump furniture until you cum.

Enjoy!
Old 10-17-2017, 03:52 PM   #23
TheFirstWerido

Since it's getting cooler, go to a public place wearing a long coat, stockings and high heels, and nothing else. Wear your vibe, and just walk around for 30 minutes (no orgasms). Once you're good and aroused, go into the restroom and masturbate to orgasm, once you've done that, you may leave.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:58 PM   #24
Crosstail

Just an update to say that I haven't forgotten! I'll be doing most of the mall dares this weekend, and I'll start on the school dares too!

I've already done a few, so expect reports from me!

Since I've done 2 already, however, I couldn't get into the guys locker room/washroom today after school/during school, so thats 2 failed dares in a row, which puts me back at 4.

Also, I couldn't complete a dare, so that puts me at 1.

This is gonna be really hard ;-;

Likes: Wetting/Desperation, Bondage, Humiliation, Diapers, Hidden public
Limits: Public, Family, Pictures (Unless I trust you)

My toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85174

Last edited by Crosstail; 10-17-2017 at 05:11 PM.
Crosstail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 07:19 PM   #25
ksoma
getDare Succubus

What is the point count at, right now?

OK. I have a few dares I think. Let's start with one at the mall.

After several drinks, when you're feeling full and you know you'll need to pee soon, go to the mall, wearing ONLY the following:
1) a tight shirt that is a light color
2) black yoga pants
3) a sweater or button down shirt
4) your shoes

That is it. No bra. No panties. Of course, no bra is a minor deal, as you have the over shirt...

Do one lap around the mall. If when done, you still don't REALLY need to pee, do a second. Seem natural. Window shop.

When you are near bursting, go to the food court, and get a drink, minimum of 24 ounces.
You must drink it all.

Now you can pee. But not in a restroom. Fine the most isolated place you can (no changing rooms either!), and piss, through your pants, into the cup. Don't spill, which means if the cup is full and you still have to go, you have to hold it.
Best to cap the cup.

Now you have a choice to make. Walk around the mall and hope the dark fabric of the pants disguises the wetness, or take off your sweater/button down, and tie it around your waist, to try to cover up.

After you decide, pick up your cup, and carrying it openly as if its a beverage you ordered, walk across the mall to the far side lady's room. Dump your piss in the toilet where it belongs, throw out the cup, and wash your hands, of course.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:25 PM   #26
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Shave or wax yourself bare. With a black sharpee (or similar) draw back in "pubic hair." Now go to school commando in your shortest "loose" skirt you can. See if you catch someone trying to see your "pubes."
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 01:01 AM   #27
Dominic4e

Go into a shop wearing a shirt with no bra and a dress with no panties. I recommend wearing a butplug because it adds to the excitement. You have to flash your pussy and your tits 5 times each. Your ass 3 times.
Dominic4e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 01:20 AM   #28
Kylenut2

This can be done at mall as well. For this dare you will have to go into a clothing store. You should try on at least 2 pairs of panties. Both of these panties you must masturbate in tell you make them very wet or cum inside. After you are done with them you can change back and shop around. The hard part is that you must go to a cashier and buy the two pair of panties you played in. Must not be self checkout.

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 01:56 AM   #29
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Go to a public park wearing a skirt and your wearable vibe. Edge yourself for an hour but do not cum. After the hour, sit on a bench and wet yourself. No cleanup until you get home.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:22 AM   #30
Rabecca

To the guy above me, Dominic 4e she asked for hidden public, and flasing isn't quite hidden, also, no need to post it 4 seperate times

Now for mine, mine is simply and easy, I want you to wear your vibrator and leave it off until you get on the bus, as soon as you sit down, put it on it's lowest setting now at every stop, put the vibrator up a setting, if no one gets on at the stop, then put it down a setting, your task is to not cum until you get back to the stop you got on,

Limits likes and what not http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78200

The rules I am doing from my thread---> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78206

Toys --> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77350

Apparently My Purity Score is 56.4

Find me on IMVU : The White Flame Rabecca

Rabecca is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rabecca for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk