Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-17-2016, 10:48 AM   #1
QueenKitty

Angry Punish me for being a bad little slut

Alright. I have been a bad little slut this month. I've neglected my GD, peed in the middle of a pee control dare, orgasmed when's i wasn't supposed to, gotten terrible grades in school and been a little bitch. I need to be punished. I'll do everything except for public, family/friends and pictures. I'm taking every idea and doing it, with reports afterwards. This may be a bad idea, but I deserve to be punished.

PM Dares

I have a skype w/o camera: live:queenkittyrocks0
My email is also: [email protected]
QueenKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 12:19 PM   #2
QueenKitty

Make me feel sorry for everything I've done wrong this year

PM Dares

I have a skype w/o camera: live:queenkittyrocks0
My email is also: [email protected]
QueenKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 01:22 PM   #3
nina@
getDare Succubus

Ok here's a warm up punishment for you.. tie your boobs.. then clamp your nipples.. now tie a string to your clamps and attach one bottle small size filled with water to each clamp and balance the base of the bottles on your palms but don't grasp the bottles... now do 30 squats.. each time the bottle falls (ouch) spank your ass cheeks 10 times and re attach the bottle and continue...

Last edited by nina@; 12-20-2016 at 02:30 PM. Reason: the bottle balancing and squats part not my idea originally, this is the modified version of a creative dare given to me by a friend (droptokon) so credit to him
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 12-17-2016, 01:31 PM   #4
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Punishment

Here is a punishment to remind you to be a good obedient and mindful sub.

Take a wine bottle and clean it out and put it on a chair. A thick one like a champagne bottle is best. The chair should be against a wall or bed or something else so it won't fall backwards when facing the back. Coat the neck of the bottle in hot sauce or toothpaste. Be quit liberal and coat all the way down the neck. Strip naked and put your highest heels on. Set the timer on your phone for one hour and 10 minutes and put it where you can hear it but not see the remaining time. Then start the timer. Now facing the back of the chair, straddle it and put the tip of the bottle just inside your pussy lips. Take your time to make any adjustments so you are stable. Now simply stand there and endure your punishment. Think about what you did to deserve your punishment. Think about what you could do in the future to avoid this in the future. You may use the back of the chair for support. You may not move off the bottle until the timer is up.

When you are done, clean up and sit down and then write a report to all of us.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterZp for this post:
Old 12-28-2016, 06:12 PM   #5
ControlMe08

To give you time to think about what you did. You are to get no sleep tonight. Set an alarm to go off for 2 hours after you go to bed. You are to get out of bed and splash cold water in your face. Get back in bed and play with yourself for 10 min you can edge but not cum. Set another alarm for 2 hours doesn't matter if you fall asleep right away or not you have two hours from the time your 10 min is up. You are to do the exact same thing except for when you normally wake up subtract that by an hour. If you normally wake up at 6 you are to get up at 5 and stay awake. You cannot nap during the day. You cannot go to bed early you must stay up until you normally go to bed the next day.
ControlMe08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 06:19 PM   #6
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

spank your ass with a hair brush 200 times per cheek. when you are finished wright "Heswitch tanned my ass for being a disobedient slut on each cheek. keep a picture FOR YOURSELF to remind you

Let me worship your sweaty feet

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 06:20 PM   #7
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Default A punishment spanking for you...

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Hold a breast with one hand while you slap it 30 times with the other hand. Repeat for the opposite breast. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 50 times with a wooden spoon.

Afterwards, report back here and by PM.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 06:40 PM   #8
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Each night from now till the 1st of the New Year you shall sprinkle 1 cup of dry rice on your bedsheet and sleep naked on the rice kernals without any covers. You shall sleep with your feet and one arm tied to the corners of your bed. The other hand shall be kept free so you can untie yourself in the morning but moreso than that so you can use it to edge 2 times each hour throughout the night and you dare not cum.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 08:36 AM   #9
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

May seem like a reward but can also be used as a punishment. Make yourself cum as many times as possible, but you don't decide when to stop. You keep going till it starts getting harder and a little painful to cum, then you continue. You are only allowed to stop under 2 circumastances. First, you have had 20 orgasms and can now ask permission to stop on this thread, you need 5 yes's to stop. The second is that you either pass out or can no longer move at all. These are the only two ways you can stop, and I think it's the perfect punishment for someone who cums when they aren't supposed to.
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy