Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-18-2016, 05:39 AM   #1
randomslutyslave

Female 18F, newbie need initiation

Hi everybody, I have been taking a look on this site for some days and i just did myself an acount. It is not the first time that I do some extreme dares (some with my ex-boyfriend) and I will do my best to do everything that is told to me.
I live alone in an appartment that is on the first floor so I got a small garden. There is a huge park at less than a kilometer from here. I have a bath and a shower but no toys (I can buy some if needed). And I am in university.

I would like a lot of dares that fit in my limits (hope there aren't too much) and I would like to make this game last a lot of time (a whole month if possible) and will post a repport each time that I acomplish a dare.

Likes: Bondage, penetration, piss, humiliation, public, pain, animal play, cum play.
Dislikes: Scat, edges.
Limits: Pics, videos, social suicide, family, blood, permanent.

Kik: randomslutyslave
randomslutyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 05:44 AM   #2
aralius
Distinguished Member

Go to the park. Once there go to random locations in the park and remove an article of clothing. Once naked run to the middle and lay down eyes closed in a spread eagle position. Count to 200. Then you can get back up and find your clothes.
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 05:46 AM   #3
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

Here's one to start with. Find a small object, say a coin or a key, and toss it out into the garden with your eyes closed. Return inside, strip naked. Flip a coin. If heads, tie your ankles together. If tails, keep your wrists clamped together behind your back. You must then go out and retrieve the object you threw, and cannot come back in until you have it.

Let me know what you think of this one and maybe I can send some more dares your way
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 05:56 AM   #4
randomslutyslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralius View Post
Go to the park. Once there go to random locations in the park and remove an article of clothing. Once naked run to the middle and lay down eyes closed in a spread eagle position. Count to 200. Then you can get back up and find your clothes.
Thank you for this dare, I will do it this weekend, it is quite cold here so could I eventually decrease the time to spend naked (-14C°)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webdare2 View Post
Here's one to start with. Find a small object, say a coin or a key, and toss it out into the garden with your eyes closed. Return inside, strip naked. Flip a coin. If heads, tie your ankles together. If tails, keep your wrists clamped together behind your back. You must then go out and retrieve the object you threw, and cannot come back in until you have it.

Let me know what you think of this one and maybe I can send some more dares your way
Thank you for this one too, it is a faster one to do so I will do it tomorow during the afternoon.

Thank you very much for these two dares, don't hesitate to give me more and to give me rules also

Likes: Bondage, penetration, piss, humiliation, public, pain, animal play, cum play.

Last edited by randomslutyslave; 01-18-2016 at 06:06 AM.
Old 01-18-2016, 06:00 AM   #5
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Glad you like! Got a few more too if you want them.

Time to find out how easily embarrassed you are. Go stand by the window facing the busiest road you can. Blindfold yourself and wait. Every 30 seconds, without looking or moving away from the open window, remove 1 item of clothing. Keep going until you are naked or break. If you break, return for a forfeit.

Order pizza or anything else that requires you answering the door. Do so in just a towel, make sure you wet your hair so it looks legit and then of course at some point in the process the towel has to fall, ideally when you have your hands full with the pizza so you cannot pick it up. If you cover up again, you must return for a forfeit.
Old 01-18-2016, 06:02 AM   #6
goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

Hi
i wanna send you some peeing dare
hopefully you like it and it is not too public

be sure you have to pee really bad so it is probably easier for you
wear at least some kind of skirt or dress
choose if you want to wet your underwear or just pee without under your skirt

go and find some public place you like
this could be in the mall, parking lot, some park or other place you would like to pee

you could easily hide you puddle on some kind of grass but it is much harder on concrete so choose some good place

now if you cant hold it any longer empty your bladder as discret as you can be and dont get caught!
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:03 AM   #7
randomslutyslave

Quote:

Time to find out how easily embarrassed you are. Go stand by the window facing the busiest road you can. Blindfold yourself and wait. Every 30 seconds, without looking or moving away from the open window, remove 1 item of clothing. Keep going until you are naked or break. If you break, return for a forfeit.

Order pizza or anything else that requires you answering the door. Do so in just a towel, make sure you wet your hair so it looks legit and then of course at some point in the process the towel has to fall, ideally when you have your hands full with the pizza so you cannot pick it up. If you cover up again, you must return for a forfeit.
I will do the first dare right now and as soon as I finish I will order some burgers from Mcdonald's to do the second dare! I am really excited about this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy21 View Post
Hi
i wanna send you some peeing dare
hopefully you like it and it is not too public

be sure you have to pee really bad so it is probably easier for you
wear at least some kind of skirt or dress
choose if you want to wet your underwear or just pee without under your skirt

go and find some public place you like
this could be in the mall, parking lot, some park or other place you would like to pee

you could easily hide you puddle on some kind of grass but it is much harder on concrete so choose some good place

now if you cant hold it any longer empty your bladder as discret as you can be and dont get caught!
I will do that one this weekend too!

Old 01-18-2016, 06:04 AM   #8
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome, we expect a report here as soon as you finish each of them
Old 01-18-2016, 06:20 AM   #9
randomslutyslave

Quote:

I just did this dare, I prepared myself and posted me in front of the window that showed the busiest road. I put a chrono so it did a sound each 30 sec. and closed my eyes. I first took off my shoes and socks, then my top (I already felt my heart beating a litle bit faster) I then took off my jeans and then my bra, my heart was beating really fast, then I did a mistake, my phone rang and as a reflex I walked over to answer but as soon as I realized I hang up the phone and got back to my position, I took off all that was left of clothes and were completely naked, as I lost time in hanging up the phone I stayed 3 more minutes naked in front of the window. I understand if you want to give me a punishment for not acomplishing the dare.

I just ordered the burger so it will be here soon for the next dare, I am going into the shower to wet my hair.

If anyone has any question I invite you to ask me in PM or here so that there are not 2 people that ask me the same question.

Last edited by randomslutyslave; 01-18-2016 at 06:22 AM.
Old 01-18-2016, 06:21 AM   #10
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like you did well, well done :P you can be forgiven for that this time. Good luck with the next one
Old 01-18-2016, 06:43 AM   #11
randomslutyslave

Quote:
I just did this dare, and oh my gosh it was really embarassing! I was waiting with my hair wet when the doorbell rang, I got to the dore and opened it wearing only my towel from above my brast to my ankles. When the guy saw me he got a surprise face and a litle smile formed on his face but he didnt say anything. I acted as normal and gave him the money before taking the bag with the hamburger in one hand and the drink in the other. Then comes the big moment, I moved my arm in a way that would make the towel fall but that would not seem too obvious that it was on purpous. When the towel fell down he immediately opened his eyes wide and started to smile, I acted like I was surprised and that I didn't wanted him to see me turning me around but when I did I just gave him the occasion to stare at my bare butt hahaha. I was so ashamed and excited at the same time, I stayed facing back to him and asked him to put the towel back on my shoulders so i could turn around again. He took the towel on the floor, picking a view on my pussy and put the towel on me, I turned around and lead him outside of my apartment and closed the door. I was so ashamed and my cheeks were red but I felt so slutty and horny hahaha. I am now going to eat my burger and then to an other dare that I recieved by PM.
I hope that I didn't forgot anything and that I did everything well.

BTW: the towel was on my shoulders when he put them back so he still could see my breasts and pussy, I don't know if you will count that as a forfeit. But if you do I will understand.

Last edited by randomslutyslave; 01-18-2016 at 06:56 AM.
Old 01-18-2016, 07:05 AM   #12
centurion01
getDare Addict

Nice reports so far.

How about since its cold there you wrap up warm.
Double everything, 2xpairs of sock, 2x knickers, 2pairs of pants etc..

Go for a walk taking a bag maybe to the nearest sex/adult store cheek out whats available ask the shop assistant what they recommended.
Spen atleast 30 mins in the shop browsing and asking questions.
One question you must ask - which dong would be the best to make my dirty cunt cum in seconds?

-find anything you like feel free to get ( cheaper online most the time)

After the adult store go to a diy store and get some paracord. 15M /50ft or so.
Something like http://m.homedepot.com/s/Paracord?se...pe=text&NCNI-5
A few bucks there but will give hours of fun.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:13 AM   #13
randomslutyslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfulsensation View Post
Before it gets dark take a bra, panties, shirt and skirt out into your garden and hide them in four different places! Later on when it's dark run outside naked, stand in the middle of the garden and make yourself cum before finding the clothes, putting them on and returning inside! I know it's very cold there so you better be quick!
I recieved this dare by PM and just did it. I got naked and hided my clothes in the garden before doing the delivery dare. After I finished eating I got into my garden and sat down on that god dammed cold grass! I started masturbating, I was worried by the fact of someone seeing me (the fours building that are besides mine have a full view on my garden). Even trying to cum as quickly as possible it took me easily 10 minutes to orgasm, by that point I was shure that someone already saw me but I didn't care anymore because it felt soooo good. I then got up and started to retrieve my clothes, I got dressed and got back inside, I am now reheating myself because its really cold out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Nice reports so far.

How about since its cold there you wrap up warm.
Double everything, 2xpairs of sock, 2x knickers, 2pairs of pants etc..

Go for a walk taking a bag maybe to the nearest sex/adult store cheek out whats available ask the shop assistant what they recommended.
Spen atleast 30 mins in the shop browsing and asking questions.
One question you must ask - which dong would be the best to make my dirty cunt cum in seconds?

-find anything you like feel free to get ( cheaper online most the time)

After the adult store go to a diy store and get some paracord. 15M /50ft or so.
Something like http://m.homedepot.com/s/Paracord?se...pe=text&NCNI-5
A few bucks there but will give hours of fun.
I will wear double clothes today but unsfortunately there is no sex shop that I know in less than 10 Km away from my house. I will buy the paracord tomorow morning, now the stores are closed already.

I have done for now all the dares that I could do this evening but if one of you have another one for tonight dont hesitate to publish it.

Note: I prefer if you publish the dares in this thread. If possible don't send me any dares by PM. Thank you

Last edited by randomslutyslave; 01-18-2016 at 07:19 AM.
Old 01-18-2016, 07:24 AM   #14
centurion01
getDare Addict

A one for now, drink as much water as you can, atleast 1L then fuck your pussy with something that will stretch you.
Fucking for a hour using toothpaste as lube.
You maybe cum as many times as you can. But no stopping or slowing after the first orgasm.
Tell us how many times you came and what you used afte the report is wrote you may pee when masturbating

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares

Last edited by centurion01; 01-18-2016 at 07:27 AM.
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to centurion01 for this post:
Old 01-18-2016, 07:38 AM   #15
Spleen

You have to go in a public male bathroom, close the toilet door and then finger your pussy until you will cum. You will also have to moan a lot; when you will finish just go out like nothing happened.
Spleen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk