Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-27-2022, 06:42 AM   #1
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

You'll need a new picture every 3 days, next task is to call her up on the phone and say how much you miss him and how could she do this... Say you know she's hotter but it's not fairmto steal him .... Ohh and make sure to edge on the phone

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 12:51 AM   #2
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Most humiliating thing ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
You'll need a new picture every 3 days, next task is to call her up on the phone and say how much you miss him and how could she do this... Say you know she's hotter but it's not fairmto steal him .... Ohh and make sure to edge on the phone
I did this after I changed out of the dress. I was only wearing a camisole and panties for the call because I was so turned on and it felt hot to be underdressed. My roommate wasn't back yet.

Absolutely hated this dare, it was so damn humiliating!

I didn't have her number so it took me a while to get it from mutual friends without a proper explanation of why I wanted it.

I called her and mentally wished that she wouldn't pick up so I wouldn't have to go through this embarrassment. But she did. She obviously recognised me when I introduced myself.

I had to edge on the phone while talking to her and this was so bad! I had my headphones on and I was sitting upright on my bed. I fingered my already wet pussy with my right hand under my panties and pinched my nipples through my cami with my left hand.

It felt so wrong telling her that I missed him and that I thought she was hotter than me. I was getting more and more turned on with the humiliation. I guess she thought that I was drunk because she kept asking me if I was. I didn't answer that x

I was trying so hard to hold back my moans and not let her know that I was touching myself.

Also I knew she'd obviously tell him about this call and that thought was humiliating me even more. Plus her voice was making me so angry.

After a point she was convinced that I was drunk and she hung up the call. I was so on the edge and I reluctantly stopped myself from cumming x

This was unbearably humiliating and I'm sure now this call is going to be a joke between all their friends. I can't even face both of them or any of their friends.

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum challenge, edge dare, humilaition, public dare, spanking dare