Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2013, 12:15 PM   #1
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default I dare you: Stuck at Camp

As I waved my parents good bye, I knew that I was going to have an awesome time at camp. I had to beg my parents to go, but after a quick sign here, an envelope, a stamp, and letter of acceptance he was in. After a three hour drive passing nothing but grassy fields, I was dropped off at the camp. The camp looked amazing. This place had everything. A well stocked kitchen, clean sleeping areas with T.V., and a DVD player, and from what everyone at school said the staff appeared to be lenient about the rules. As I walked towards the main doors, I couldn’t help feel that something was off, but could not figure it out. Behind the registration desk there was a girl about twenty-two years old with a name tag reading: Hi, my name is Laura.

“Hi Laura, I am to register form my room, my name is Allen”.

She looked at me for a second confused then asked if was a joke.

Confused I asked what made her think of that. Then she said six words that made me even more confused.

“This is a girl’s only camp.”

"But, that's impossible! A lot of my friends said that they had been her before."

" That's must have been before this year. The owner sold the camp to new management and they changed it to an all girls camp. We sent out letter to all the male that applied to the camp notifying them of the change.

"But the site didn't say that."

"We haven't been able to update that since some of our staff left after the change including the person that kept track of the site. I'll check your application to see how we miss you."

When we looked at my application to the camp, we found the problem. It was marked that I was a female. If they would have known that I was male then I would never have been accepted. They said that this was just a simple mistake and unfortunately I had to leave. There was just one problem with that.

“I am sorry but I can’t. My parents dropped me off here and then left to catch a plane to a business conference. I also don’t have anyone nearby to take me home.”

So as much as I wanted to leave I had to stay there for the week, and man what a week it was.

As I walked with Laura to the room I was going to stay at, I realized what had been bugging me, every person I saw was a girl. As we walked into the cabin, I saw four girls that would soon be my roomies Ella, Chloe, Victoria, and Heather. As the situation was explained I saw that the girls all had a mischievous look in their eyes, but as they introduced themselves I quickly forgot it. Then it was time for dinner of pizza and milkshakes. I was also introduced to the other twenty girls. Then afterwards we went out to the fire ring and made s’mores. Then we all went back to or rooms and got ready for bed. I had just taken a shower when I came out and looked for my bag. It was no where to be seen so I asked Laura, our room councilor, if she or any other person had moved it. They all claimed that they had not seen it. With only a towel on, I had to wear an extra pair of clothes that the camp had if someone lost theirs. It was embarrassing to wear a pair of rainbow panties, along with a pink t shirt and purple shorts in front of the girls.

The next day I got a couple of jokes, but nothing really bad since everyone was sorry that I had lost my clothes. After a busy day, we had a the rest of the day as free time to do whatever we wanted like watch a movie or play a game. The girls had just started to play a game of truth or dare when I walked in and invited me to join. I thought that I had nothing to lose and joined. The rules were that you got to ask whoever you want truth or dare, no chickening out. The game started with simple stuff, do you like so and so, have you ever, etc, and then it came to me. It was Heather’s turn to ask me a truth or dare and I chose dare.
“I dare you to only chose dare for the of the game.”

Not having much of a choice, I accepted. The game went another full circle, and came back to me. Ella told me the next dare I had to do.

“I dare you to continue to do dares the rest of the day.”

This was a little weird because it was a good seven hours before lights out, but not wanting to break my word I accepted. The game sped by quickly returning to me. Victoria told me my next dare.

“I dare you to always have it be your turn in the game.”

Now kinda worried I looked at Chloe as she told me the next dare that made my mouth drop “I dare you to let us give you a makeover,” she said with grin. With that I knew that this had gone to far. I looked to Laura to ask for help, but before I could speak, she interrupted me by saying “Hey, don’t expect any help from anyone here. All the girls here know the code of the dares, they won’t let you back out of this one. Also, you signed an agreement stating you will follow the rule here and unless you want to walk all the way back to town without food or shelter, you better listen to them. Upon hearing this I knew I was doomed. The girls started by dragging me to the lost and found closet. This contained the accumulated clothes from years past that were never claimed.

“O.K, take off your clothes down to your panties.” Said Heather as they started to look through the numerous mountains of clothes. As I reluctantly striped, a squeal of excitement came from Chloe. In her hands was a......

What would you like to her to be holding?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 09-04-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blue griffin, crossdressing, fiction, messy