Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2024, 06:11 AM   #1
PandaSara

Female 27/female/sub seeks 24-36/any sex/dom in (see post)

27/female/sub seeks 24-36/any sex/dom in (see post)

Hi future Dom/Mistress

I am on the lookout for a Dominant/Domme online for a long-term online dynamic. Definitely prefer a Mistress, but if there is a great connection I am definitely also open for men. I already placed this ad a long while ago, and had an absolutely great dynamic start from that, but unfortunately it didn't work out in the long run.
It is also important to me that although I do not at all mind being completely anonymous for the first months, at some point when we both know each other, I do want to be able to share pictures or identity. After all, I am also putting myself out there
My time zone is EU (Belgium) so it may be easier if you're from a time zone close to mine (+1), but that is not a requirement with a good connection.

My kinky interests are a whole bunch among which bondage, humiliation, impact play, nipple play,... and quite a bit more. Limits are the relatively obvious ones like blood, scat, under-age and body modification.

As a submissive, I am playful and a bit bratty. I very much like to be made into a submissive mess that isn't all that bratty anymore, but I very much like to push a little to get there. It depends a bit on how strict the dynamic is how testy I am. Soo definitely a handful I'd say. Once you do have my submission, I very much love being submissive.

Vanilla me is enthusiastic, fun, a little mischievous. I love running, playing the violin (a little less right now) and am a huge booklover. I am social and outgoing as well.

What exactly am I looking for in a Dominant?

I am looking for someone that I can build a dynamic with; one with mutual trust and understanding. That means talking a lot as well, because otherwise it is impossible to really know what drives the other kink-wise. I don't expect chatting all throughout the day, we all have busy lives but I would like daily contact, even if it is short. Otherwise, it is very hard for me to submit because it feels like starting over again every time.
Preferably someone that doesn't need to be prompted or pushed to talk about themselves either.

I enjoy a fair dose of fear/sadistic treatment, so it would be nice if you had some interest in that. Now I do understand that isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I am at least putting it out there.

Last of all, I do have a Dominant already with whom I do have a vanilla relationship as well. Obviously he knows and encourages I am here. Preferably that is something you don't mind working with
If you have any questions about that you can also reach out to him here (username: Ravosi)

First of all, thanks for making it this far!
If you think that this perfectly fits your style of dominance and you'd like to reach out that would be awesome. Could you do it by answering a few questions?

1. Name, age, location
2. A little about yourself, what you do for fun, work/studies,...
3. What's your experience with BDSM?
4. What do you look for in your submissive partner?
5. What's your idea of a perfect dynamic?
6. Why do you think you'd be the perfect Dominant for me?
7. Any questions you'd like answered?

The first message can be sent in PM, or to [email protected]
After that we can switch to another medium.

I hope to hear from you really soon!

Sara
The following user says Thank You to PandaSara for this post:
Old 03-23-2024, 04:37 PM   #2
bholder

Great ad!

I’ll message you soon do please check
Old 03-26-2024, 11:12 AM   #3
PandaSara

Hi everyone, thanks for the many many kind, elaborate messages. For now I must close all applications, because I have my work cut out for me Thank you so much for all the interest! Have a great evening!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk