Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2024, 02:59 AM   #1
vedanti

Female Coerce and ease me into a nudist

I have a fantasy of being coerced into nudity. But everything on here can get quite extreme pretty quick.

I am opening this thread for everyone to ease me into a life of nudity. Give me simple commands to follow. I will perform them with a mindset of no free will.
vedanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 03:34 AM   #2
FolDae

Some people just get excited and are pushing themselves really hard. But everyone has their own pace, nothing wrong with it.

So to start: why not, for now, whenever you are connected to this site, you have to be completely undressed. And see how it goes from there?
FolDae is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 04:59 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Looking over my life…one big thing that eased me into going naked started with going barefoot. I literally started and it excited me, to walk around the block…barefoot. I felt very transgressive. So…I ask you today to go barefoot somewhere you have never gone barefoot before. Try to do it for at least 15 minutes if you are in public at a store. Or if you start small…walk around your block barefoot. Maybe see if you can keep going until at least one stranger or other person notices.

It might be good to share here why you want this a bit more and what experience you have had.

Another thing might be to start going different places in just a swimsuit.

Look forward to hearing more. Even slight moves into this area by others I find exciting.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 04:59 AM   #4
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Nudity is natural and sexy

Nudity is natural and liberating, and is unfortunately rarely possible in this modern world. It is also about accepting and being comfortable with your body. Training steps

Task 1: Start off by sleeping nude every night.

Task 2: Each day spend 5 minutes standing naked in front of a large mirror looking at and touching your body to become totally familiar with it

Task 3: Spend the evenings at home naked whenever possible

Task 4: If you have a reasonably private garden or outside space, spend time outside naked on warm sunny days.

Task 5: Visit a quite and rarely visited natural location and sunbath. Nothing beats laying naked hidden in long grass in the sun

Task 6: Attend nude summer events such as your local World Naked Bike Ride. It is fun and easy to be naked when there are lots of other people naked.

Task 7: Travel and visit a hot and sunny place where you can visit a nudist friendly beach. Enjoy being naked on the breach.

Task 8: Join a local nudist group or club.

Continue each tasks until all tasks have been completed. Enjoy being naked
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk