Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-15-2023, 06:15 AM   #1
onedip

Default Diaper predicament request

Hello,

so I have done diaper play a little before but not much - and I had fun - i wanted to try it again as I have some free days coming up. I have 4 diapers to use (to start with).

I am not so into adbl but kinda get off on the helplessness/gross factor and humiliation ofc.

I wondered if you delightfully sadistic people might help me use them with some dares.

so i guess ideally these would involve holding, perhaps for a time limit or until some task has been completed, perhaps involving locked in clothing or self bondage. I can use something like emlalock and a lockbox to prevent access to keys for a period opf time. I also enjoy putting gross food in there and also using bananas/marshmallows which is what i have mostly used before. basically trying to force me to use the diapers - because I will try not to!

Also incentives for NOT letting go (punishments etc).

I am also kinda wiley and usually manage to get out of my self bondage situations when i cum or get bored. unless im really strict.

but ye feel free to get creative and cruel happy to dm you with a report afterwards. xoxo

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk