Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-10-2014, 01:21 PM   #1
kyleandjess

Default ABC (Anything But Clothes)

Hey everyone,
So I was just invited to and ABC party this weekend. For those who do not know what that is, it stands for Anything but clothes party. The rules are you may wear anything, that isn't considered "clothes". Some outfits get way out there, but I think we should keep it to outfits that wont get us arrested. My idea for this thread is someone posts where they'll wear the outfit and for how long and the person below chooses what they wear, but it must be ABC (minus shoes, shoes are ok). If people want to provide proof they are more than welcome to, but it isn't a requirement. And they may put any requests/what they have available to use in their original post. Hope this is as fun as it is in my head lol.

As an added bonus the person below may choose outfits for both myself (Jess) and my roommate Kyle as we will both be going to this party on Saturday.

As noted 2 roommates going to party, 1 guy, 1 girl. The party is at a friends house and we will be gone for at least 4 hours. We have duct tape, newspaper, balloons, sheets, food items, pretty much normal household stuff. Willing to buy items (within reason).
kyleandjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 07:32 AM   #2
pokerface_chris

for him: make a suit by putting together some newspapers with duct tape
for her: make a top and skirt by putting plastic wrap around your body. you may cover the delicate spots with ballons you cut into pieces and fixated with plastic wrap.

if it is ok for you, I would like to see pictures of your outfits (without out). please pm and tell me how you like it.

I will try my outfit on a random camchat side. I have normal household stuff to use

Likes: cum, humiliation, online public, candle wax, nipple play, anal, spanking, mild pain, gag

Dislikes. cum eating, ball bondage

Limits: public, family, extreme pain, permanent, illegal, cross dressing, cum denial, messy, wedgies

For girls daring me I will do a webcam proof if desired.

PM me and control my ass for 1 hour

kik is p_f_c_h_r_i_s without the underscores (don't want it to be found here )
pokerface_chris is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk