Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-18-2014, 11:16 AM   #1
torture_my_tits

Default Pay to Dress (M/F)

All this dare requires is a little bit of money and some time.

Go out to the mall one day and treat yourself with a day of shopping. However, you must leave the house naked. You are to wear nothing but a coat that covers what needs covered and shoes.

Every time you leave a store, you must unzip or unbutton your coat slightly. When the coat is fully undone, you must remove it. To avoid being naked in public, you have to buy yourself an outfit for the day. You may buy a maximum of 2 items in each store, and you must leave the store before you put said items on.

To make the dare more challenging, consider setting a budget. $20 for the entire outfit, for example.

Have fun and don't break any laws!

20/f/36 C

To punish: Heavy pain, degradation, hidden public

Limits: Family/Friends, Pictures, Blood, Insertions, Illegal

Degrade, insult, and humiliate me as much as you like.

If anybody PM's me "slave", they will be my master for an hour.
torture_my_tits is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to torture_my_tits for this post:
Old 02-18-2014, 12:19 PM   #2
pandora_tgirl

This is a nice dare! It's somehow similar with that when you must weight your outfit of the day and you cannot surpass an established amount. Let's say you can dress with maximum 250g of clothes, all together Of course, you can change the maximum amount but as it shrink, it will be harder to dress, the panties and bra will miss, the skirt will go shorter and shorter... You can combine the 2 dares by taking with you a scale
Likes: humiliations, semi/public actions, filth play, garbage, trash, toilet, food play, dirt, licking, orally service, (used) condoms, sluts, swallowing, teasing, photography, glory holes, occasional prostitution

Dislikes: blood, illegal, (lot of) pain, permanent marks, dangerous situations, (too big) insertions, implying family or friends
pandora_tgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:46 PM   #3
brookesmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by torture_my_tits View Post

Go out to the mall one day and treat yourself with a day of shopping. However, you must leave the house naked. You are to wear nothing but a coat that covers what needs covered and shoes.

Every time you leave a store, you must unzip or unbutton your coat slightly. When the coat is fully undone, you must remove it. To avoid being naked in public, you have to buy yourself an outfit for the day. You may buy a maximum of 2 items in each store, and you must leave the store before you put said items on.

To make the dare more challenging, consider setting a budget. $20 for the entire outfit, for example.

Are u a slave? If u are, kik me: brookes57 im a mistress .
brookesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:19 PM   #4
cirecheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora_tgirl View Post
This is a nice dare! It's somehow similar with that when you must weight your outfit of the day and you cannot surpass an established amount. Let's say you can dress with maximum 250g of clothes, all together Of course, you can change the maximum amount but as it shrink, it will be harder to dress, the panties and bra will miss, the skirt will go shorter and shorter... You can combine the 2 dares by taking with you a scale
how can you weight the outfits outdoor?

I torture souls and that physical container that comes along. If you think that I am too kind, that is only because I want to test your limit, break you slowly, bit by bit, make it last, make it long, until you lost yourselves in remorse, for my full enjoyment.
cirecheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:23 PM   #5
Vodin30
getDare Devil

this sounds like it would be challenging.

I do have a trench coat, maybe i will give this a shot. when i finish my current tasks.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me

KIK vodin11
Vodin30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:47 PM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

hot dare, I'd do it in a heartbeat if I had a trench coat

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:34 PM   #7
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

I recall a fraternity at my college had an annual party where one yard of fabric was given to the girl date. She had to make the costumes for both her and her date from only that fabric. I suppose that she could add sewing thread. I am unsure how wide the yard of fabric would be. My guess 48 to 60 inches.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 09:55 AM   #8
Fit_To_Be_Tied

Quote:
Originally Posted by torture_my_tits View Post

This is an interesting dare you've come up with. It would feel a bit nerve wracking to play out wearing just a coat out to the shops like that and you'd need to make sure you chose the stores wisely to get an outfit to the budget. It's not inherently too risky though and sounds quite doable.

I might give it a try when I get chance.

Drop me a PM if you'd like to know more about me.
Fit_To_Be_Tied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 04:37 AM   #9
naomymedema

this seems fun def gonna try this
naomymedema is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk