Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2021, 01:19 PM   #1
Whispering Dom

Default Bad Girl

Today

I take a sip of my coffee and scroll through the news headlines on my laptop. It’s hard to concentrate, I want to go and wake you up now and take you, both for your sake and mine, but yesterday was challenging, you were a wreck when I put you to bed, so I’m going to let you sleep a little longer.

I get up and refill my coffee cup from the french press on the kitchen counter, then go and sit again at the kitchen table. I really can’t concentrate on the news, I’m thinking of you, so I close my laptop and lean back in my chair. I look at my watch, still early, 6:30 am and despite my desire to wake you, I hold back.

You’ve been my sub for about six months now. It started online, but you had always said that deep down you were looking for something real, and since we lived not a million miles from each other, after a while, perhaps three months, we decided to meet up and see how it went. It worked out really well, and now you often spend time with me, not full time, you still have to finish college, but most weekends and occasional other times when I’m not too busy. Despite our age difference, I don’t let you call me daddy, and fortunately you don’t seem to want to, happy for me to just be your Dom.

I hear a noise at the entrance to the kitchen and look up. You are standing there wearing just the t shirt that I had put on you when I put you to bed last night. It looks like you’ve been crying. I get up quickly and go to you, put my hands on your shoulders.

“What’s wrong? Are you alright?” You sniffle and bury your face in my chest. I stroke your back, my hand instinctively slipping down and stroking your naked butt and feeling your soft skin doesn’t help my own sense of arousal. You look up at me, your eyes a little red.

“I failed…” you pause and choke back a sob. “I failed you, you have to punish me!”

“What are you talking about? Why would I want to punish you?” I want to laugh, but don’t.

“Because I failed you, that’s why!” You sound angry. With a sigh I lead you to the kitchen table and sit you on a chair. I squat down beside you and look at you. God you’re gorgeous, and all I really want to do right now is fuck you. I shake my head.

“Ok” I say. “Tell me how you think you’ve failed me.” Despite my frustrated arousal, I’m still finding the situation mildly amusing so I’ll humor you, but for sure yesterday was anything but a failure. I was worried when I first saw you, thought something bad had happened, but at least that doesn’t seem to be the case. You look at me and sigh.

“I was dreaming…” you pause. “Dreaming of you.” You look at me. “You were fucking me, I was so turned on…” You choke back another sob. I smile, nothing wrong with any of that in my mind. “In my dream, I came…” You look down at your hands. I have to say I’m a bit confused, none of this seems bad at all. You look at me, I think you’re going to cry again. I rub your leg comfortingly, which frankly makes me want to turn your dream into reality as soon as I can.

“So what’s wrong with any of that?” I ask, smiling. You look at me, distressed.

“Because when I woke up, I realized I had cum!” You almost shout it at me. “I think I masturbated in my sleep.” You look at me. “You told me not to cum, not until you said I could, and you hadn’t said that I could.” This last said sullenly, almost resentfully. I sigh quietly to myself. I’m pretty sure you didn’t masturbate, you just had a wet dream. I mean let’s face it, you had certainly been very, very turned on last night.

“Well, it’s not like you deliberately disobeyed me…” You’re looking at me sadly. “I mean come on, I’d be a terrible Dom if I punished you for that.” You shake your head.

“No! I failed you, I deserve it.” I sigh quietly again.

“Look, it was an accident…”

“No! I don’t care. You have to punish me, I failed!” You’re glaring at me. I have no idea where this sudden desire to be punished has come from, but honestly I’m beginning to find it irritating. My idea of being a Dom has very little to do with punishments. I mean you’re my sub because you want to be, you’re here now because you want to be, and what’s more in all our play I know that for the most part you are happy to do the things I tell you. Sure, you like to push back a bit, but you enjoy being submissive, you are submissive, and give yourself to me willingly and yesterday was absolute proof of that. You’re never really disobedient, a bit sassy sometimes, but actually I like that, so why would I ever want, or feel the need, to punish you. Still, you’re obviously not going to let this go.

“Look, you understand that a punishment wouldn’t be something you’ll like, right?” You nod. “I mean really, my instinct would be to not let you come here for a while. That would be a real punishment…” You gasp, and I look up at you. I pat your leg. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to do that because I don’t believe that what happened merits a punishment.” And besides, it’s definitely not something I would really want to do, I very much enjoy having you here. I pause. “But I can tell it means something to you, so I’ll come up with something. Ok?” You nod and I think I even see you smile a little which frankly irritates me even more. I have a sneaking suspicion you may be trying something on, trying to get something over on me. But if your tears were fake, well, you should probably enroll in drama school.

“Thank you” you say quietly. “I deserve it and you should. I’d never disobey you on purpose, but still…” I shake my head, trying to think what I’ll do. Damn it, all I really want to do is fuck you, but that’s for sure no punishment.

“Ok, go and wait in the playroom” I say. “I’ll be in shortly.” You nod and start to get up. I stop you. “One thing I can tell you” I say, “is that your punishment won’t involve you cumming. You understand?” You look at me miserably and nod, if only you knew that I was far more unhappy than you about that! I love to make you cum, I love to see and hear your orgasms, you’re fucking adorable when you cum, so vulnerable… And not only that, but just a few minutes ago I was anticipating my own orgasm with you, now put on hold. I shake my head. “Alright. Go.”

I watch you as you get up and walk out of the kitchen, your cute, sexy naked butt tormenting me below the t shirt. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Well, at least you’ve managed to piss me off a bit, so hopefully I’ll be able to come up with some decent things that will at least seem like a punishment. I sigh again, out loud this time. Dammit, how did it come to this?
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk