Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-21-2012, 05:39 PM   #1
newslave11
Account Banned

Default Punishment for cum on mistress

I need to be punished for cumming on my mistress with out permisson no toys sorry and my only limit it public.
newslave11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #2
Dravot
getDare Devil

Simple enough, cum in a glass, lay down and use it for eyewash so you can understand exactly why she is so cross with you. 5 minutes before you can move or wash it out.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:54 PM   #3
newslave11
Account Banned

Ok she's still really pissed anything else?
Old 08-21-2012, 07:07 PM   #4
Dravot
getDare Devil

listing your likes, dislikes, limits and toys would be useful for anything more complicated

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #5
newslave11
Account Banned

my likes are edgeing and nipple pain i dont really like anything else
Old 08-22-2012, 02:43 PM   #6
NOX

Send a message via Yahoo to NOX
Plug

tie 3 clothespins each one to the other with about 20 cm tall

Sit down and bend your back and put clothespins on nipples and cock heand

and jump
NOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:32 PM   #7
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Don't like much else, eh? Next time you cum, lube your cock up with toothpaste. Shoot the cum in a glass and immediately pour it on yourself. After it's on your body, lick up or gather as much of it as you can with your hands and eat it. Don't clean off for at least an hour, or until your Mistress allows you to.

During this hour (or longer if your Mistress wishes) you are to set a timer for 30 minutes and put a clothes peg on one ball.

Now slap your ass hard 75 times with a wooden spoon, hairbrush, paddle, or whatever instrument you have. After the spankings, put a dollop of toothpaste on your asshole.

For the duration of the 30 minutes, you are to stand in a corner reflecting on why it is so disrespectful to cum on your Mistress without permission.

Once the timer goes off, you'll slap the peg off your ball, re-set the timer, and place the peg on the other ball, and slap your ass hard again 50 times, and re-apply more toothpaste on your asshole.

For this 30 minutes, you will sit down with a back wedgie and write your Mistress an apology for cumming on her, and how you will NEVER do it again without her permission. When the timer goes off, slap the peg off, and make any necessary corrections to your essay.

After you cum, you are NOT to touch yourself in anyway other that to place the pegs on your balls, and to spank your ass.

Post the essay, along with a punishment report here for all to see, or PM me if you're too humiliated to post it publicly.

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 08-22-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #8
newslave11
Account Banned

Any last requests mistress wanted me to ask you to involve some cross dressing and feminization and sorry I can't show pics only send you details.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:59 AM   #9
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newslave11 View Post
Any last requests mistress wanted me to ask you to involve some cross dressing and feminization and sorry I can't show pics only send you details.
I sincerely hope you don't like cross dressing and feminization....

During mine, wear a bra, wear girl panties for your wedgie, get a red marker or nail polish and paint your nails red. If you have them, wear heels during my punishment. You are to close or cross your legs/knees while writing the essay.

Until my punishment is completed, you are to sit down when you're peeing.
However, if there is ANYTHING you like about my punishment, as in you forgot to list something as a like, tell me so I can modify it. Punishments are NOT to be enjoyed.

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 08-23-2012 at 03:47 AM.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:23 AM   #10
newslave11
Account Banned

I will do your punishment in the morning she is pleased with your choice of color to but she says since we live outside of the city I can do outdoor punishments and I need at least 5 more punishments and I dislike puppy play or animal play but absolutey no beastiality

Last edited by newslave11; 08-23-2012 at 02:41 AM. Reason: forgot something
Old 08-23-2012, 04:34 AM   #11
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Glad she is pleased with it. I've invited another sadistic friend to come post on here...

as for me, I will create another punishment after I see a report.

Speaking of which, in the report, I want to know what you thought about the punishment ahead of time, and how each part of the punishment felt, what you learned and reflected on, and how each part of it helped to teach you your lesson, and any other details you wish to add.

*Bragging* Refer to my dare reports for an ideal report (doesn't have to be nearly as long)... though yours will be different because it is a punishment.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:18 AM   #12
newslave11
Account Banned

I have sent you a report I am sorry it is not as long I am a terrible writer. Now mistress tried some things with me which I will add to my dislikes puppy play and animal play crossdressing outside limits In the city and bondage
Old 08-23-2012, 04:33 PM   #13
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Okay, let's see.

To begin with, repeat Dravot's punishment again, only keep the come in a glass and set it aside instead of using it as eyewash, for now at least.
Now coat your penis and balls with toothpaste, use a fair amount so that you can really feel the burning from it and then attach as many pegs as you can to your penis. They should cover every inch of it so that you can't even see it anymore.
Now take a ruler or wooden spoon and spank yourself HARD 30 times, ensuring that by the time you have completed the 30 swats, ALL pegs have literally been swatted from you. If you reach 30 and have any pegs remaining, you will go back to the beginning of this punishment and start over until you are successful. And when you do thse 30 swats make sure they are done so hard that they are incredibly painful.

Now you will go and kneel in the corner and reflect on what you did wrong for 15 minutes. No moving, at all. If you move even slightly, your time starts over. Once done, you will reattach all of those pegs that you just swatted off.
You will now take a pen and paper and write "I must never come on my Mistress without permission. It is disrespectful, insolent and insults her." You will write this 50 times. (If this takes you longer than 30 minutes, remove the pegs for five minutes before reattaching them for a further 30 and so on, until you have completed this. However, make sure you remember to replace the pegs if need be at the end of the lines as once the lines are completed, you will again remove these pegs by spanking them from yourself, hard, with your ruler or spoon.

You will now go and lay down by your Mistress's feet and give her a very relaxing tounge/foot bath. After all, puppies love that, right?

You will do this for a minimum of ten minutes, longer if your Mistress wishes.

After you have successfully completed this, you will then kneel at your Mistress's feet and beg for her forgiveness. You will apologise for your insolence and disobedience and you will assure her how you will make sure this will never happen again. WHEN she tells you you are forgiven, you will take the glass that you set aside earlier and smear some of it over your eyes while drinking the remainder. When your Mistress allows you to wash your eyes, your punishment is over.

Oh and yes, I'd like a report, too.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 08-23-2012 at 04:42 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:56 PM   #14
newslave11
Account Banned

Ok I will report back to you when I do this punishment I hope this pleases Mistress but to make sure a will do anymore punishments that come in.
Old 08-23-2012, 05:52 PM   #15
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I look forward to your report and should I find it satisfactory, I will give you another punishment.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk