Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-11-2017, 02:02 PM   #1
WildSikes

Male 26/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

26/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

Greetings. I'm a newcomer master to this site, but I'm not foreign to the master role. I've had a number of fun roleplays with subs before and thought it was about time to move things to a more real setting.

What I'm looking for:
Seeking a slave that's both not a fake and wont run at the first sign of someone giving her commands. Already had a number of those run in and it does quite irritate me. I like to start with giving an "exam" of sorts to see if she's good and willing, followed by a gradual controlling of her life. Nice and slow as I say. She also has to be willing to talk. A slave that does nothing but follow commands can get boring so some chatting would be nice.

How I am:
I'm what you might call a strict but kind master. I try to make sure my slave is doing well, while also making sure she follows her rules. After all, you have to take care of your toys or else you can't play with them any more. Outside of my master role, I'm something of a gamer. Always online one way or another to entertain myself between work and sleep. I also work a night shift so I'm up a bit in both night and day.

Interests :
I'm a huge fan of teasing and risking my girls. I'm also into creatively using things I my slave's home or location for her commands. Along with my desire to take control, I'll be giving rules and instructions that would have to be followed. Apart from those things being my top, I'm open to trying new things on my slave. As long as its not under the category of scat, blood, and other extremes like them.
----------
If interested, contact me in PM here or at my kik "dark_sikes". If still interested but don't have kik, let me know in PM to see if another method can work or not.

Advertisements
Kink Talk