Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-20-2020, 06:44 PM   #1
Littlekitten9852

Default A Demonstration

(A fictional self insert as requested by my Mistress.)

I took a moment to stare at myself in the mirror once I finished getting ready. I was wearing a much more feminine look than I was used to. On a normal day, I would walk around with a comfortable look- no makeup and some unisex, casual clothes. Today, however, I was dressed in a tight pencil skirt that just barely covered my ass, and a button up blouse with the first few buttons open to leave my cleavage visible, along with the outline of the bra my Mistress, Isabelle had picked out for me. A bit of makeup went a long way to accentuate my features, and the look was completed with a pair of cat ears on my head and a collar around my neck. From the collar hung a little bell that jingled when I walked, alerting all to my presence.

Once I was ready, I took a deep breath and walked out of the room, where my Mistress was there to greet me.

"My my," she began, "don't you just look like the sweetest little kitten?" she stepped towards me, and I could feel her taking off the small bit of clothing I had on with her eyes.

"Yes, Miss," I replied as she slowly reached a hand in between my legs, gently caressing the skin around my thighs. Without even thinking, I parted my legs a bit to give her better access as I felt my breaths start to get heavier.

"The girls tonight are absolutely going to love you, Lena" she continued, continuing to caress my thighs. I could feel myself getting wet, wishing that she would touch my needy little pussy instead of simply teasing me. Finally, her hand began to slowly snake up until her fingers landed just over my clit on the outside of my panties. It was then that we both heard a knock at the door, and Isabelle quickly pulled her hand away. "Sounds like the first one's arrived." She turned back to me. "Be a dear and go fetch the drinks and snacks for everyone. Remember, you're serving all of us tonight for this party, so you're to do whatever is asked of you unless I tell you otherwise."

"Yes, Miss, I remember," I said. I began fiddling with one of the buttons on my blouse, wanting to cover myself up a bit more. While the people that would be arriving were friends of my Mistress, they weren't people I knew at all, and the thought of their eyes on me as I walked around so scantily clad made me more than a bit nervous.

I turned to walk towards the kitchen to prepare as Isabelle walked towards the front door to let in our first guess. Before opening, she called over her shoulder to me. "Oh, and I've decided I no longer want you to wear those panties. Take them off before you greet our guests," she said.

"Yes, Miss," I found myself replying before I even had a chance to process what she said. I was already nervous enough, but with how short my skirt was, there was every chance someone would see the fact that my panties were missing! I lingered in the kitchen a bit longer than I should have as I heard Isabelle begin to greet more and more people.

I shakily poured drinks, trying not to spill anything as I did so. I set the drinks up on a little serving tray and begged my hands to stop trembling. I took a few deep breaths to steel myself before finally walking into the main room.

There were three girls sitting around the room and chatting with each other. Isabelle stood with them. Off to the side of the room, another woman began to pull things out of a large bag, setting them up on the table besides her. I watched for a moment, trying to make out what they were, but before my mind could complete the puzzle, my attention was quickly pulled away.

"You were right, she IS a cute kitten," I heard one of the women say. Another one whistled in my direction and I could feel my face heating up."

"Aren't you going to serve everyone, kitten?" Isabelle called. It was then I had realized I'd been standing like a statue with the drinks.

"O-Oh, yes, Miss," I stumbled out, moving towards the others with my tray. The girls chuckled at me, and I could feel my cheeks burn even brighter. I kept my eyes to the floor as I handed each woman the drinks I had prepared. They each thanked me, and I could slowly feel my tension begin to ease a bit as the women resumed their previous conversation.

I listened to them speak for awhile, completely forgetting for a moment about what the fifth woman was setting up, as well as my current predicament, as I let myself be drawn in and immersed in the conversation. It was then that one of the women knocked something on the floor from the table while setting her drink down. "Oops-"

"I'll get it," I quickly offered, bending over to pick up the object. I heard another whistle and quickly felt my face heat up again as I felt the cold air of the room hit my exposed pussy. I stood up quickly and place the object back on the table.

"You're a naughty kitten walking around without any panties, aren't you?" one of the women called out. For a moment, I wished I could shrink down until I faded into nothingness. I went to exit the room before I felt someone grab my wrist. It was Isabelle.

"Oh, she's quite the naughty kitten," she teased, pulling me towards her and taking a set on a chair, leading me until I was sitting on one of her knees. "Spread your legs for me," she instructed. I felt my eyes widen in shock and embarrassment, but slowly began to spread my legs apart, the tight skirt moving further up my thighs as I did so until my pussy was fully on display for the group of women. Isabelle reached her hand around me, sticking a single finger in my pussy, eliciting a small moan from me. "Just look how wet she is from being exposed like this!"

My face burned from the humiliation, but I couldn't deny that my Mistress was right. I was very wet and horny from being so exposed to all of these strangers.

"Alright, Ladies," another voice called. I looked over, quickly tracing the voice to the fifth woman, who now seemed to have a full display set up next to her. This time, I was much closer to the display, and it only took a second for me to see that it was a large collection of adult toys."I'm all ready to start the presentation. Remember, anything you like, you're free to purchase afterwards."

"How much for a night with the kitten?" another woman teased, causing everyone but me to laugh.

"Oh, she isn't for sale," Isabelle said, both of her hands caressing up and down my thighs. I breathed a small sigh of relief until she spoke up again. "You're free to borrow her for a night of fun anytime, though."
I quickly turned my attention back to the woman selling the toys, hoping to distract myself a bit.

The woman began her pitch, going through all sorts of toys, from spanking implements, to dildos, to plugs, to all sorts of things I had never even seen before. At some point, I was shooed away by my Mistress to go refill everyone's drinks and bring out a tray of appetizers. One of the women groped my ass as I passed, but I did my best to hold my composure.

Eventually, it seemed the sales pitch was winding down. "Now, does anyone have any questions?" the saleswoman asked.

One of the women spoke up. "Yeah. I'd like to see a demonstration of some of the toys to see how well they work." The other women nodded in agreement.

"I think our little kitten here will work perfectly for that," another said. I stiffened and turned to Isabelle as though to plead for help, but she simply smirked at me.

"That sounds like a lovely idea," she said as she stood up.

"M-Miss," I began, feeling my legs tremble at the thought enough to where I was sure they would buckle under me at any moment. "I-I don't know if I can do this-" she cut me off with a kiss, slow and tender. A kiss that told me she knew what was best for me, and wouldn't let anyone hurt me. I relaxed to her touch, letting my shoulders fall.

She finally broke the kiss before pointing over to an ottoman. "Undress, and bend over for everyone, kitten," she said softly.

"Yes, Miss," I quietly replied, just loud enough for her to hear me. I hesitated a moment, undoing one button at a time.

One of the women tapped her fingers with impatience. "Mind if I undress her?" she asked Isabelle.

"No. She can do it herself. You'll have plenty of time to play with her in a bit," she said. I was relieved to know that my Mistress was in my corner, though she gave me a look that told me I should move faster. I finished undressing, now standing completely naked in front of a room of strangers. I laid down on my stomach on the ottoman. It was too high for me to comfortable kneel down in front of, so I spread my legs and stood on my feet, causing my breasts to push into the ottoman and my ass to raise in the air on full display for everyone. I was thankful that, at least from this angle, I didn't have to look at anyone.

"What should we try first?" the girls teased, browsing the wide selection of toys. I tried to look over, but the direction I was laying made it almost impossible to see without getting up from my position, and I didn't dare disobey my Mistress, especially in front of guests. My curiosities where answered when I felt a harsh smack come down onto my right ass cheek. I yelped in pain as I felt the lingering burn of the impact. "Wow, that riding crop really does leave a mark!" one of them called. I felt a cold finger trace over the reddened skin. "You can see clearly right where it landed."

"Let me try," another woman said. Another smack on my left cheek, even harder than the first. "How fun!" I love the sound it makes," she continued. I felt another few hits, each on alternating cheeks as she had her fun testing the toy.

"I'm curious about this one." Not soon after that question was asked, I felt a sharp sting right in my crotch. "Does that flogger feel nice on your pussy?"

The hit had hurt, but the tingling sensation afterwards seemed to stimulate my pussy enough to where I felt like I was practically dripping. "Yes, Ma'am" I answered her.

"So polite!" the woman remarked, and I felt the gentle hand of my Mistress run through my hair.

"Im curious to test out some of these little babies." I couldn't see what the woman was talking about.

"Yes, but which one? There's so many to choose from."

"She has three holes, so we can always test out three at a time."

I gulped as the women all giggled. There was some more shuffling of objects before I heard the sound of a bottle being opened. A set of fingers were soon moving around my pussy before pushing their way inside of me. There was something coating the fingers that I couldn't quite place at first.

The sensation was cold, but only for a moment. Soon, my pussy began to tingle, almost as though a vibrator was shoved inside of me, but it was only her fingers moving in and out. She pulled her fingers out of me and the vibrations only seemed to grow more intense, though my pussy felt empty. I moaned, wiggling my hips a bit to try to relieve some of the sensations. "That arousal gel does wonders, doesn't it?" the saleswoman said.

Another cold set of fingers traced around the rim of my asshole. I whimpered, never having been a fan of anal, but I tried to relax as to let the fingers easily slide inside of me. "You're so tight back here! It's a good thing we have this warming gel to lube you up!" The warming gel lived up to it's name, as the cool gel immediately began to heat up, getting warmer and warmer until my asshole was burning. I continued to whimper, wiggling my hips in attempt to try to cool it off, only succeeding in getting another chuckle from the girls. "My, she's excited to try out all of these toys, isn't she?"

Soon, I felt another foreign object press against my back entrance as it slowly slid inside of me. The movement, while normally uncomfortable, seemed to relieve the burning sensation at the very least. However, the moment the movement stopped, the burn returned once more, now coupled with the foreign object in my ass. "That burn can only be quelled through friction, so the more you fuck your little sub, the less they'll feel it," the saleswoman said.

"Please," I said, wiggling my ass back and forth a bit. My shame was out the window at this point, as my only focus was relieving the burn. "Please, fuck my ass." The women chuckled at my pathetic cries.

"How adorable!" One said. "You really lucked out with this kitten, Isabelle. I'd love to have one this cute."

"She is a special one, isn't she?" Isabelle said. It was then that I heard a click, as an intense buzzing filled my ass. It was such a strange sensation, and I couldn't help but moan in pleasure. "And she also seems to really enjoy the vibrating plug."

I continued to moan, the words of the women around me starting to blur as I found myself getting lost in pleasure. Another object pressed against the entrance of my pussy before sliding inside of me. The object felt large, and a little painful, but my pussy was so desperate for attention from the arousal gel that I only moaned louder. "Yes!" I called out. "Please, fuck me!"

The object moved in and out of me quickly as the butt plug continued to vibrate at high speeds. I moaned louder and louder, unable to close my mouth until I felt another object push past my lips. Hard plastic forced it's way into my mouth, and I quickly began sucking on it, recognizing it as a dildo. I moaned around the object as it was pushed further into my mouth, until it started choking me. I gagged on the dildo as I was forced to deepthroat it. I could feel myself quickly getting to the edge, and wanted to cum so badly. I knew I couldn't without Miss's permission, but I couldn't speak with the dildo so far in my mouth!

When the dildo was finally removed, I gasped for air before immediately turning to my Miss, calling out before the dildo could be shoved back down my throat. "May I please cum for you, Miss?" I practically shouted, my voice hoarse.

"Cum, kitten," she said, and the permission was all I needed. I came immediately and intensely all over the toy inside of me. The toy was pulled out of my pussy, but the plug in my ass was still in and still vibrating intensely. I could feel my thighs shaking. "Thank you, Miss," I breathed out before the dildo that was in my pussy was brought to my mouth. Instinctively, I licked it clean.

My body was exhausted, but it didn't seem like the women were done with me yet. The next thing I knew, I was turned onto my back, as two little glass tubes with screws at the tops were placed over my nipples. Two women stood on either side of me, each turning the screws as the air was sucked out of the small space, my nipples painfully engorging and filling up the little tubes. I cried out in pain before a vibrating wand was pressed right to my clit. I cried out as I tried to jerk my body away. My pussy was so sensitive from the previous orgasm that I couldn't force my body to sit still. I continuously cried out as the women held me in place so I couldn't move. "Let's see how much this little kitten can take," one of the women said before clicking the vibrator to high and holding it firmly against my clit.

I was practically screaming at this point. "May I please- c-AH! c-cum for you, M-Miss?" I managed to finally get out.

"Cum," Isabelle said, and no sooner did the words leave her mouth did I cum again, this time squirting all over the floor. The vibrator was finally removed, as I lied in my own mess, my body glistening with sweat as I panted heavily. The vibrator in my ass was finally turned off as well as it was slowly pulled out of me.

"T-Thank you," I breathed out, my eyes wanting to flutter shut. There were more voices around me, I believe praising me, but I couldn't quite make them out. My mind was fuzzy from the intensity.

I don't know how long I laid there, but Isabelle was by my side when I came to my senses, brushing a sweaty piece of hair from my face before kissing me gently. "You did great tonight, kitten. Did you have fun?"

I nodded. "Yes, Miss," I said, my hoarse voice barely audible now.

"I'm glad. Because the girls were quite impressed with your performance. I've scheduled another night next week for everyone to play with you again."
Toys: Small plug with tail, Large plug with tail, long plug (no tail) medium plug, small dildo, medium dildo, household objects, riding crop, nipple suckers, rope, vibrator (wand), lovense vibrator, clover clamps, flogger, bull whip, warming gel, blindfold, ball gag.
Littlekitten9852 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk