Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-10-2020, 04:03 AM   #1
Manson

Female F/18, public night dares.

I’m looking for any public dares I can do at nightime.

Preferably that goes with my likes, will be updating with reports.
Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 04:20 AM   #2
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Talking

You will go out in your shortest dress with no underwear of any kind on. While out be sure to drink enough to fill your bladder up. You are to hold until the inevitable happens and you end up peeing somewhere. Also while out make sure you bend over several times to see if anyone notices your bare bottom. If no underwear is a limit for you wear your skimpiest pair, g-string or the like. If you have some Nen-wa balls or similar item, be sure to use these while doing the dare. Any questions or changes needed please pm me.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 05:41 AM   #3
Taidru

Do you have any vibrating toys?

34 Male (yes, my avatar is me)

Likes: Teasing • Edging • Ruined Orgasms • Limited Public • Nature • Anal Penetration
Limits: Face • Full Public • Illegal • Messy • Permanent • Blood • Pee/Scat • Friends and Family
Taidru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 06:13 AM   #4
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Wait until you really need to pee then go for a walk, you can wear what you wish. Set a phone timer for 15 mins. Don't look at it. When the timer sounds you need to immediately stop where you are and wet yourself.

The more public the place you walk, the more risk it will be for you.
Old 09-10-2020, 06:59 AM   #5
Public_switch

Wear: very tight pants, panties, sheer button down blouse (leave all buttons undone), bra. Start walking and after 5 minutes take off your panties, leaving them there. Keep walking and after 5 minutes take off your bra and leave it there. Repeat this for your pants, and then finally for your shirt. For Every piece of clothing you want to retrieve walk an additional 2 minutes naked, then edge twice for each one.

Limits: anal penetration, scat/urine, family, women's clothes, anything with my face

Toys: rope, vibrators, cuffs, and a Hitachi. I have more, ask if curious
Public_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Public_switch for this post:
Old 09-10-2020, 07:34 AM   #6
Natsu101

You will prepare by drinking a lot of water before this dare, you may not use the toilet for at least 4 hours before you leave the house.

You have two clothing options for this dare:
1. A skirt, an old white shirt you don't mind losing and sexy Stockings, ideally white or another bright color
2. White / brightly colored leggings, pulled up as far as possible to give you a nice cameltoe, and a tight sports bra
Choose before reading the rest of this dare, If you read the next sentence before choosing you will do both on two separate nights.

Insert one dildo / vibrator into your pussy, and one in your ass.
If you chose 1, you may tie a (tight) crotch rope with a knot right at your clit to hold them in
If you chose 2, just pull up your leggings as far as you can

If you chose 1:
I may have deceived you a bit, but it's too late now - there won't be a separate skirt. You may be confused now, bit let me explain:
You will take a pair of scissors, and cut that old shirt into two pieces. One of those pieces stays your shirt, probably a crop top at best, and the other one will be your skirt. I sure hope your shirt was long enough to properly cover both those areas

If you chose 2:
Your choice may seem like the better one after reading 1, but I'm not so sure how long you will think that. Take your rope, and tie your boobs, tight. I want them to stick out from your body. Take two rubber bands per side and wrap them as tightly as you can around the base of your nipples, so they poke out as much as possible - be careful not to make them too tight though as it will cut off the blood flow.
If you didn't have rubber bands, put a clothespin on each nipple.
Now cover your boobs with that sports bra - feeling comfortable?

Wearing this outfit, leave the house and bring nothing but your house key and your phone for safety.
You will go to a gas station or supermarket in your area that's still open, at least 15 minutes away by foot, and wait outside until your really really have to pee.
You may help pass the time by edging yourself, don't cum yet. If you cum before I allow you to, stop where ever you are, yell "I am an exhibitionist whore" and spank yourself 10 times hard.
Once you're really desperate to pee, go inside the shop.
Here, you once again get two choices, a and b this time.
a) ask the cashier if they have condoms, if it's a female cashier ask her which you should buy to go over your dildo (show the size of the dildo with your fingers or if you are daring pull out the dildo and show her); if it's a male cashier ask him which size he prefers and tell him which size you would have guessed him to be
b) if that's too embarrassing for you, good news: there is an alternative. Bad news: it's not much better. Find a spot inside the shop to edge. If it doesn't happen anyways while you're edging, start peeing for just a quarter second or so - good luck stopping. You may then leave the shop, if you made a mess and someone saw you, tell the cashier you had an accident again (yes, you have to put the again in there) and that you'll clean it up. If they don't give you a towel to clean it, you cant ask for one - wipe it up with your clothes. Would suck to be wearing the sports bra now, huh.

After you completed this, you may go outside, and walk home. Edge twice more while walking, you may only stop in a very well visible place if you can't do it - otherwise, keep walking around the block until you did your edges.
Maybe you'll make it home before you can't hold it any longer, maybe not - who knows?

If the interactions inside the shop are too public for you, message me and I'll make some adjustments for you.
Have fun, I'm looking forward to your report!

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 08:31 AM   #7
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Dink lots of water and edge 5 times, then go out in panties, leggings and a long top/ shortish dress. Wet yourself and take off the panties and leggings before you walk home.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 10:32 AM   #8
JPEGking

Go on a walk wearing only a short skirt, hoodie or jacket, and heels. Find 10 fixed surfaces (railings, benches, retaining wall edges, etc) to grind on for 5 minutes each. You may subtract 1 minute for each piece article of clothing you remove (heels counting as clothing). While walking to each fixed surface, have one hand down your skirt rubbing your clit. If at any point you get to a point of cumming, strip naked before cumming.
JPEGking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 05:00 PM   #9
ClaireScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Wait until you really need to pee then go for a walk, you can wear what you wish. Set a phone timer for 15 mins. Don't look at it. When the timer sounds you need to immediately stop where you are and wet yourself.

The more public the place you walk, the more risk it will be for you.
Hello Serblack,
I loved the idea of your dare and decided to try it for myself. Here is my report for you and everyone to read:

I did this dare on the 8th of Sept. For this dare, I decided to wear only a sundress that went down mid thigh and some sandals. No bra or panties as I wanted to feel a little naughtier. I had drank 2 cups of water prior and waited until I needed to pee before leaving my apartment.

I stepped out of my front door and set the timer on my phone for 15 minutes. It was a little past 10.30pm when I did this dare so I decided to take a walk along some shops nearby my place. It was public enough but I knew there wouldn’t be anybody at that time.

I was starting to feel uncomfortable to the point where I couldn’t stand still. Waiting for the walk signs to change at intersections was agony and I think people at the lights could tell I needed to pee as they drove by. The whole time I could feel the cool evening air blow against my bald pussy which of course did not help. I arrived at the shops in mind but I guess I walked a lot faster in this state than I realized and the timer had not gone off. I had to keep going, so I turned the block and made my way down another row of shops. I made it another 2 blocks and was waiting at a light when the timer went off.

Still standing, I spread my feet apart and released my bladder in a gushing torrent of salty pee. I felt my hot piss run down my legs as I rained my pee on the pavement between my legs. There were shops around me but they were all closed and luckily no traffic went by as I relieved myself.

As the last few drops of pee dripped from my damp lips, I recomposed my self a little and left my pool of pee that was now running down the street. My sandals and feet were wet with pee and I felt some pee dripping down my thighs. I walked home and cleaned myself off and treated myself to an orgasm with the shower head.

Thanks for the great idea. Hope you enjoyed the report.

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 07:16 PM   #10
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Good report

Sounds like a very nice experience Claire. Here is a suggestion for another version of the dare. Do the same as you did before and go out to the shops with a full bladder and dressed the same way. But when you need to release, you must squat down in public so it’s clear what you are doing. And as you release you are to rub your clit as fast as you can. How does that sound?
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi public