Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 03-15-2014, 10:15 PM   #61
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglesticker View Post
AS a caregiver, Actually I would, since my littles are usually better at cooking than I am so I could always use my little sous-chef around in the kitchen.

My little would love to make pancakes, maybe some cake? Cake is awesome cause I get to eat it afterwards.
Would you have specific rules for you little while being your sous-chef?

For example: My Daddy says I can't use the sharp knives.

Married. Asexual. Certified Professional Hypnotist. Wholesomely Evil.
Neurodivergent. Official Snack Professional.

Ask me all of your hypnosis questions HERE!
minimarshmellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:49 AM   #62
gigglesticker

Nah I trust my little sou-chefs with their responsibility. Of course my little won't be near the stuff anyways, cause I'll do all the dangerous work. But I don't make it a rule, me and little both know it's dangerous so I take it. I don't need to say it to little .
gigglesticker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:30 AM   #63
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglesticker View Post
Nah I trust my little sou-chefs with their responsibility. Of course my little won't be near the stuff anyways, cause I'll do all the dangerous work. But I don't make it a rule, me and little both know it's dangerous so I take it. I don't need to say it to little .
Ahh, well that makes sense. My Daddy says he is trying to get me more used to being little all the time and not just during play. So my rules when I am with him give me a lot of restriction. We even talked about getting bondage mitts so I would really have no use of my hands.

Old 06-06-2014, 01:10 PM   #64
Soarin'

Ok... so its on record...

I have been a caregiver to a lovely amazing little/kitten! I would do it again in a heartbeat!

But randomly, maybe once a month I go from being your regular switch and turn into this ball of nerves that wants nothing more then a cuddly toy, a blanket to hide under and someone to hold me tight.

I even want to to turn into a kitten so I don't have to worry about the real world and just escape to somewhere where everything is simple and all I have to do is follow my owner.

Ok... thanks...

Male - 24 - Straight
Soarin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:41 PM   #65
Masterdaddy13

Probably obvious by my name but I'm a caregiver. Was a "daddy" for a few years in rl scene. Became master on online because the daddy role is a bit tougher outside face to face. It can be done but there are aspects of it that need the personal relationship of real life.
Temp play
Impact
Sensory deprivation
Clothing control
And more we can speak of later

I do not assign scat, blood, needles, family, illegal, gun play

I enjoy taking control, giving rules, and making my subs accountable

Only taking female subs long/short term

KIK: just ask

"If you don't succeed, your failures will only reflect who you are, not what you can become"
Masterdaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:33 PM   #66
MasterxBlade
Baby Member

Default Caregiver

I am a Caregiver. I have been doing it for going on 6 years and I love doing it.
MasterxBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:23 PM   #67
bcglider

i am a little, and i will dress as a little girl. i don't often get a chance to play with Mummy and have never to my knowledge met another little. i do wear diapers as often as i can though. Being a little is a great time to relax.

NO humiliation, family, friends masturbation

PM DRINK and i will drink a glass of pee
PM DIAPER and i will put ______ in my diaper, if I can get it for _____ minutes.
PM BALLS and i will clamp them for 10 minutes.
PM COCK and i will clamp it for 10 minutes.
PM NIPPLES and i will clamp them for 10 minutes.
PM ATM and i will put tooth brush in ass for ____ minutes and then into my mouth for two minutes.
bcglider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:09 PM   #68
MissKayy

This just made me so happy to see this!! I am a switch, but I have never had an experience as a caregiver. But I am a little with an amazing Daddy It definitely took me some time to figure out and embrace my little. I've been complaining to my Daddy lately that I couldn't find any other littles to talk to and relate to, so I just got super happy when I saw this
MissKayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:15 PM   #69
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKayy View Post
This just made me so happy to see this!! I am a switch, but I have never had an experience as a caregiver. But I am a little with an amazing Daddy It definitely took me some time to figure out and embrace my little. I've been complaining to my Daddy lately that I couldn't find any other littles to talk to and relate to, so I just got super happy when I saw this

I am glad you found it! If you ever need anything we are here to help!

Old 06-18-2014, 01:58 PM   #70
shadew21

I am a caregiver. It is not a new concept to me, but its definitely not something I have experienced much. A lot of the babies all have wonderful daddies already. So it is hard to find a baby that suits one and stays with you. However, out of anything I have done having a little has been the most fun I have ever had and taking care of one even just online. They are very loyal and attentive. They also have attitude making them non robotic and fun to deal with. They truly make a true bond in the relation and its always hard to let go. That is again why most of them are taken already and there hard to find.

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals
shadew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:42 PM   #71
Trippy89

I've been interested in being a caregiver, just noone to be my little. Any advice on finding one?
Trippy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 06:56 PM   #72
MissKayy

This is just a questions for the littles out there.

My Daddy has been busy with school lately and with my work schedule, it hasn't been matching up with us to spend time together. How do you deal when you aren't able to spend time with your Mommy/Daddy?

I get super crabby and upset, but I know it's not like he does it on purpose. It's just hard to deal with :/
MissKayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 06:57 PM   #73
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I can be both. And I currently am taking care of a little princess.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 07:18 PM   #74
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippy89 View Post
I've been interested in being a caregiver, just noone to be my little. Any advice on finding one?

Post an ad. Make it detailed and specific. Post a link in your signature. Could also spend this time doing more research and talking to other littles and caregivers so you can learn more about them.

Old 06-22-2014, 07:22 PM   #75
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKayy View Post
This is just a questions for the littles out there.

My Daddy has been busy with school lately and with my work schedule, it hasn't been matching up with us to spend time together. How do you deal when you aren't able to spend time with your Mommy/Daddy?

I get super crabby and upset, but I know it's not like he does it on purpose. It's just hard to deal with :/

I 100% understand, as I have been going through the same thing with my real life Daddy.

I just been focusing a lot on me. I take care of little, make sure she eats good and stays hydrated. I make sure the shows I watch are little friendly. I do what I can to keep myself happy even though it is really hard. You could also do trips to the park and run around or set up a tea party for you and your stuffies!

There are lots of littles here. We are all here to comfort each other and help each other when one of us is sad or scared. Feel free to talk to us!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caregivers, littles