Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-19-2021, 05:56 PM   #1
FloofDaFops

Default I am a big kid! Prove me wrong!

Hello, just joined here after lurking for ages... I had an idea for a dare, but not sure if it will work.... basically. I am a big kid. I know I am. Even though I wet my bed and need nini diapers doesn't make me lil.... not at all! Even though a lot of my abdl friends says I am lil! I wanna test myself so I can prove to them I am big and dun need diapees! That I can hold my potty needs like a big kid can until I am able to use the potty! And this is where all you fine folk come in...

My idea, is simple, albeit risque. I have always wanted to be in a situation where I could have an accident in public, but have always been too afraid to try. I need real motivation in order to do this, so I had an idea: what if I got some help asigning me a chore/tast list of things to do/complete while my bladder and/or bowels was rapidly filling up, putting me at risk of a possibly humiliating situation where I use my pants as a potty in front of people? If I could complete my list before I have an accident, then it's proof I am a big kid and dun need diapers! However..... if I have an accident... then I guess I am forced to accept that I am not big. A punishment can be diapers since I do have a rather large supply of such, along with boosters and dubblers.

I was thinking that preferably, I would have to get diapered as soon as if I have an accident, as a punishment, and to reinforce the fact that I need diapers... but I am confident this won't happen! Cause I am big and I am gonna prove it!

I don't really have likes/dislikes settled yet.... but I know I don't like things that involve work, CBT, pain, using multiple diapers (it's a waste and doesn't work), suppositories, enemas (laxatives fine), edging/cum play, plus I could not wear diapers for extended periods if I lose (unless someone has ideas on how to wear to work without being noticed), nor can I use public transport, being that it doesn't exist here.

Let's just bounce ideas? I don't have a time frame for when I can do this, but I expect a full day of stuff to do at some point in the near future where I can put myself to the test to determine if I am in fact a big kid like I believe I am.

Last edited by FloofDaFops; 05-19-2021 at 05:58 PM.
FloofDaFops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 06:15 PM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Hope you are big enough to cross 18

Let's try to help society. Can you get involved to any voluntary tasks that would require you to spend full day. It may be distributing leaflets, foods or anything else which will occupy your full day with almost no break.

If you managed to bag such work, you should be prepared as mentioned:

- The night before the day, drink a good amount of water or liquid substance
- Can't pee from 12 am (00:00 hrs) of the work day
- Get some water and liquid drink for you to drink to refresh yourself and get energy
You have to finish your assigned tasks before you can pee or poo.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 06:22 PM   #3
FloofDaFops

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Hope you are big enough to cross 18

Let's try to help society. Can you get involved to any voluntary tasks that would require you to spend full day. It may be distributing leaflets, foods or anything else which will occupy your full day with almost no break.

If you managed to bag such work, you should be prepared as mentioned:

- The night before the day, drink a good amount of water or liquid substance
- Can't pee from 12 am (00:00 hrs) of the work day
- Get some water and liquid drink for you to drink to refresh yourself and get energy
You have to finish your assigned tasks before you can pee or poo.
As far as voluntary tasks.... not sure? Maybe.... but that kind of falls in the same category as work for me even if not being paid... interesting idea, I would have to see if there is anything voluntary that would work for that. I was really thinking more along the lines of shopping, errands and such though.
Old 05-19-2021, 06:46 PM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

If you do do a string of tasks for your challenge, after you do each one you must do the “potty dance” and not hold back your pee/bowels for 30 seconds. At first it may just be embarrassing/a time waster, but later on it might be trickier.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 07:12 PM   #5
FloofDaFops

Ooooh this sounds fun! I think we can incorporate this!
Old 05-19-2021, 07:13 PM   #6
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

How about this?

Before bed you will drink 1L of water and take an oral laxitive. You will obviously be diapered for sleep but once you wake for the day you must immediately change into underwear and cloths, no peeing or pooping. You will then go out shopping groceries and clothes or whatever for two hours. During this time you must drink a large drink, preferably a cafinated drink of a minimum of 1L per hour. Once your shopping is complete you will now run whatever errands you need for at least 1 hour. By this time you should be nearing lunch time. Drive 30 minutes figuring what you want for lunch. With your lunch you are to drink a large drink. Now drive home and it's exercise time. Do 30 jumping Jack's, 20 situps, 15 crunches, 10 push-ups, and the hold the plank position for 60 seconds. You are not allowed to use the bathroom until after you ave completed everything. If you are still clean and dry, congratulations you are definitely a big person, if not then you are definitely a little. Please let me know how it goes.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 05:01 AM   #7
FloofDaFops

Alright, now its looking fun! I had a crazy idea to up the difficulty even more. What if while doing my errands and/or shopping I am to locate some specific, random objects to find? Like a treasure hunt, odd stuff I will have to look for. Can even provide picture proof so I cant cheat. Will definitely put me at even greater risk of an accident. The goal is to make the better part of a day out of this and make so that I can only make it home dry and clean if I am a true big kid. So for example, I could do the exercises in a park after having lunch rather than dping them at home. It would be soooo humiliating to have an accident in a park so far away from home!

Fyi, forgot to mention that I have miralax and magnesium citrate so the oral laxative part is doable (if there was a specific way/amount you wanted me to take prior).

Thanks for suggestions, this is getting good!

Last edited by FloofDaFops; 05-20-2021 at 05:58 AM.
Old 05-20-2021, 08:21 PM   #8
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

I like that modification. You will use the magnesium citrate onne hour prior to leaving on an empty stomach. Make sure to follow it with 500 ml water. As far as the scavenger hunt portion I like that but don't really have a good idea of items to look for that would be harder to find. Definitely do the final tasks in the park. I didn't know how far I could go and wanted to start out being in the safe side.

Some things to look for. Go to 5 different stores and look for caffeine pills, at the 5th store purchase then and take 2 with 1L of water. Visit 5 more stores and search for your favorite candy bar. At the 5th store purchase 2 of the and 500ml water. Eat the candy bars while standing absolutely still and relaxing your bladder and bowels the entire time it takes to eat the candy bars. Finally go to 10 different stores and try on 5 different pants. If you wet or mess in pants that are not yours, you must take off all dirty cloths and purchase the, do whatever you want with them after. Let me know how it goes

Toys and other items

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Old 05-21-2021, 10:00 AM   #9
FloofDaFops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post
I like that modification. You will use the magnesium citrate onne hour prior to leaving on an empty stomach. Make sure to follow it with 500 ml water. As far as the scavenger hunt portion I like that but don't really have a good idea of items to look for that would be harder to find. Definitely do the final tasks in the park. I didn't know how far I could go and wanted to start out being in the safe side.

Some things to look for. Go to 5 different stores and look for caffeine pills, at the 5th store purchase then and take 2 with 1L of water. Visit 5 more stores and search for your favorite candy bar. At the 5th store purchase 2 of the and 500ml water. Eat the candy bars while standing absolutely still and relaxing your bladder and bowels the entire time it takes to eat the candy bars. Finally go to 10 different stores and try on 5 different pants. If you wet or mess in pants that are not yours, you must take off all dirty cloths and purchase the, do whatever you want with them after. Let me know how it goes
Oooooh that sounds super hard! I sure hope I can hold on while doing all that! I will work on putting all this together in a new post this weekend combining all ideas into a plan for me to do! I I like tue idea to try on pants, as I need some for work. Also on my list of needs is some summer stuff. I need some shorts and a new pair of sandals/flip flops, so that'll be added to my chores list.

f anyone else thinks of anything else feel free to post.
Old 05-21-2021, 02:38 PM   #10
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to add something to this. When taking the caffine pills and eating the candy bars you must be standing next to a public fountain that you will walk around 5 times before moving on to your next task.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 10:06 AM   #11
FloofDaFops

Hmmm interesting! Not sure where there are fountains pike that, not even the mall has a fountain (people use tuem for wishin wells). So will have to see if there are any I could use for that.
Old 05-22-2021, 01:38 PM   #12
madeapuddle

A big kid eh? I don't know, I bet you're actually just very small and in denial... we will see how you fare. As for the running challenge, I want to make a modification to this bit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post
I like that modification. You will use the magnesium citrate onne hour prior to leaving on an empty stomach. Make sure to follow it with 500 ml water.
Since you have both magnesium citrate and miralax, we're gonna do something a bit more fun with them... you are going to mix 3 doses of the magnesium citrate with enough miralax to create a syrup, then drink that an hour prior to leaving. I am willing to bet that you are not making it back home before filling your pants. Have fun!

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 04:46 PM   #13
FloofDaFops

Oh man! This is not gonna be easy on me.... >< (yet this is getting really fun and interesting)
Old 05-22-2021, 05:38 PM   #14
FloofDaFops

Okay, so I did my best to arrange everything in a number format utilizing everything listed so far, here's what I got. Let me know if I missed anything, or if anything else is to be added. Please see my comments in (), as I need feedback on those:

1. Before bed you drink 1L of water and take an oral laxative (magnesium citrate?).
2. You will obviously be diapered for sleep but once you wake for the day you must immediately change into underwear and cloths, no peeing or pooping.
3. Mix 3 servings magnesium citrate with enough miralax to make a syrup, drink one hour prior to leaving.
4. Go out grocery shopping for 2 hours.
5. Potty dance for 30 seconds not holding bladder/bowels.
6. Visit 5 different stores looking for caffeine pills, buy at 5th store.
7. Potty dance for 30 seconds not holding bladder/bowels.
8. Visit 5 more stores looking for favorite candy bar, buy 2 at 5th store, and a half liter of water.
9. Potty dance for 30 seconds not holding bladder/bowels.
10. Visit 10 different clothing stores, and try on 5 pairs of pants, any of them I wet/mess I must buy (need work pants, shorts, flip flops/sandals).
11. During these tasks I must drink a large drink, preferably a caffeinated drink of a minimum of 1L per hour.
12. Once your shopping is complete you will now run whatever errands you need for at least 1 hour (errands to be determined, Potty dance for 30 seconds not holding bladder/bowels after each errand).
13. By this time you should be nearing lunch time. Drive 30 minutes figuring what you want for lunch.
14. With your lunch you are to drink a large drink.
15. Potty dance for 30 seconds not holding bladder/bowels.
16. If possible: find a fountain, take my caffeine pills and eat my candy bars next to it, then walk around it 5 times then potty dance for 30 seconds not holding bladder/bowels before going to next task (I am thinking of finding a park with a fountain, is my best chance)
17. Now drive to a park (if not there already) and it's exercise time. Do 30 jumping Jack's, 20 situps, 15 crunches, 10 push-ups, and the hold the plank position for 60 seconds (Potty dance for 30 seconds not holding bladder/bowels between each one?).
18. You are not allowed to use the bathroom until after you have completed everything (can I use at park, or must I go home first?).
19. If you are still clean and dry, congratulations you are definitely a big person, if not then you are definitely a little. Please let me know how it goes.
Old 05-22-2021, 07:35 PM   #15
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

For # 1 I would use the miralax instead of magnesium citrate. Take the magnesium citrate only for #3, I would not recommend mixing them. The rest sounds good as layed out.

Toys and other items

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
desperation, pee, poop, public, toilet control