Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-09-2017, 06:04 PM   #1
Neednaughtydiaperd
Baby Member

Default Sissy scat walk and diapers

I'm a naughty sissy that loves scat and diapers. I feel like going out for a bit during this dare but don't have a lot of ideas. Was thinking of going for a walk and pooping my panties since I haven't done that in so long but I also have a diaper and a pull-up I can use at some point. Thought someone here might be willing to help me out with some ideas.

I) should I go for a walk?
II) how long?
III) panties or diaper?
IV) anything extra / unique / original to add?

Let me know!
Neednaughtydiaperd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 08:53 PM   #2
Nightmare89

You will go for a walk to the park closest to your home. You will wear a diaper, and before putting it on you will apply a generous helping of peanut butter to the inside your diaper. I want you to feel more than just uncomfortable, I want you to feel humiliated and disgusting. You will not remove this diaper for 24 hours. You will go potty in your diaper ONLY fir that time period. Take a 30 minute walk. Sag your pants so others can see your diaper, if anyone asks just say "I'm a sissy with no bladder control and I have to wear diapers. I love being a baby"
Pain (Spankings, Caning, Icy Hot, Capsaicin), Anal, Bondage, Nipple Torture, Humiliation, Degradation, Tit Binding, Edging, Body Writing, Wedgies, Diapers, Pee Control, Pictures, Hidden Public, Asking Permission, Rules, Orgasm Control, Pussy Pump, Nipple/Clit Suction

DISLIKES:
Total Denial, Chastity, Corner Time

LIMITS:
Family, Friends, Blood, Animals, Messy, Unsanitary, Illegal, Full Public View, Outfit Selection
Nightmare89 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nightmare89 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, panties, scat, toilet control