Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2024, 07:44 PM   #30
leeroc101
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsanArt View Post
Hello again
SO it’s finally getting warmer thank god, which means I can start doing stuff outside again at later times.
With this that means I’ll be accepting public dares again.
My favorite types of these are public predicaments, like where I am basically trapped naked in a situation, and my only way out is to go a distance naked, or such like that.
More creative dares (better than just the classic lock your stuff here and walk away) I will gladly start engaging with personally to see of all the dirty dares they come up with. After all, I enjoy helping people live out the dares they think up and want to try on someone.

Now so that I don’t leave you all empty handed with this update.
I recently did a fairly simple but very exciting dare. The rules were simple, find a roof that’s in clear vision of a busy road, and strip ontop of it and walk the perimeter.
I did such and obviously as I am on a building I got no reactions, but i think that is what makes it so different, I couldn’t even tell if I got seen, I just know that it was easy to do so.
Campus

You'll need a padlock and key and a clear plastic rain poncho. The kind you'd get for like 99c. Preferably the actually clear kind, not the yellow clearish kind but take what you can get for cheap :P I'm sure it's obvious already that you'll be outside for at least part of this dare. Don't worry. You'll be streaking, not lingering long enough to really get cold. To setup, take the key with you to campus while school is in session. This dare is best done when school is out for break but really the timing is up to you. Hide the key whereever you like as long as it's indoors, well hidden so it won't disappear and close enough that you can run between buildings without freezing. When you've got a nice rainy/snowy day during break, head to campus with your padlock and poncho. If you have a bag or box you can lock for your clothes, you can bring that too, otherwise you'll be locking your clothes up directly. Head to a building next to where your key is hidden, strip naked and put on your poncho. Lock up your clothes to something in a relatively safe spot like a stairwell or the very end of a hallway. Once locked up, open the first spoiler.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Pretty simple really. Edge yourself just once, then go get your key. A poncho in the rain acts just like a mosaic censor. Get your key quickly so you don't freeze and go back to your clothes. Once your back to your clothes with your key, take off the poncho and open the 2nd spoiler.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Take that key... and THROW IT. NOW! As far from you as you can get it. You didn't think you were done did you? That would be much too simple. Your task now is to head out the door you came in and back in the building through a different door. Knowing college buildings there's probably 4 or 5 different doors but if there somehow isn't, do one full lap around the building before going back in to find wherever your key landed. Hope you were paying attention. Once you've got your key back, you're free to get your clothes and get dressed again. That's it for this dare. But if this wasn't quite enough for you, you could try dare 3 from my pm as well.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public