Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-08-2023, 11:21 AM   #31
tabooless

Never stolen any panties but masturbated with and cummed in a lot of girls panties. Sometimes i put them back after i shot a big load in them.....
tabooless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 04:59 AM   #32
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everyone! I'm curious, have you ever taken a girl's panties without them knowing? Have you ever used panties to get off and put them back? Have you ever got caught?

it started with one of my moms worn them a lot and wanked off while wearing them and eventually put it back in the wash but by then i already bought some of my own after that i stole one of the girl that i had a crush on but who was dating a friend of mine. after that a friend of mine had a pantie hanging in his living room but no body knew whos it was altough i figured it was from one of the hot girls who had lived in his house so when he moved out i took them. when i was on vacation i saw one drying on a fence so i took them. after that my ex gave me a couple since she knew i was a sissy. after that the girl i liked (yes the one from above who had a boyfriend) we had become very close friends over the years so i did tell her about my fetishes as did she and she gonna throw out some of her old clothes. so she told me to come over to see if i wanted some. when i was done she did want to see what i had picked out. so i showed it by holding it all up.
iv worn them and jerked off while wearing them all but i dont really like jerking off with them. i have been caught wearing one once tho but all they said was that i had to pull up my pants

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA

Last edited by darkness991; 02-09-2023 at 05:02 AM.
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk