Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-23-2022, 05:51 AM   #31
viterz72

Chapter 11

Ashley: What do you think ladies?

Sarah: I think it suits him pretty well. I love how it looks on him. I know we’ve had a lot of power over him but there is something about controlling is dick that is even more satisfying haha.

Amy: The look on his face says it all. I absolutely love it! It’s fun knowing he will remain a virgin until college at the earliest.

Sarah: Oh My God! I forgot you two never actually slept together.

Amy: Yeah I am so happy he never got the golden ticket. He did get a few blowjobs but that was it.

Ashley: Well I guess that is for the best since guys are usually more attracted to virgins haha.

Sarah: So what do we want to do the rest of the day with our bitch?

Amy: We have to prepare for tomorrow. Figure out his outfit and what we are going to make him do in front of the entire school. I know for sure I want him to learn a ridiculous dance to perform on command. Let’s find a routine online he can start practicing while we figure out everything else.

Sarah: I love that idea!

Ashley: Once we have the dance he will be doing it will be easier to figure out the outfit.

The girls started searching online for different dances he could do. They wanted something that was short enough they could have him do it quickly and also wanted it to be super girly. Jake stood there and continued to get use to the chastity device touching and pulling on it some. It was pretty uncomfortable and would take a lot of getting use to. Finally the girls had the video in mind. It was a TikTok dance to the song Do It To IT by ACRAZE. The dance included dropping it low with a hand up in the air and also some booty shaking.

Amy: Here is the dance you are going to learn for tomorrow. Right now that chastity device that you’ve been so interested in is in fact staying on for a month. Depending on how well you do with our orders the time will be increased and decreased. So get to it!

Jake: Yes Princess

Amy: Practice in the living room so we can watch while we plan out everything else.

It took Jake a while to learn the routine. Even though it wasn’t too complicated. He was pretty awkward when it came to dancing and didn’t really have that gene. The girls found this pretty entertaining. Half way through learning the dance they made him strip and continue while wearing nothing but the chastity device. As Jake moved around and shook his ass the device was definitely an annoyance and even hurt some. Slowly he was starting to get use to it. Once he finished learning the dance it was well after lunch time and the girls were pretty hungry.

Amy: I’m starving what do we want Jessica to make us for lunch ladies?

Sarah: If she is going to be a good house wife she will need to know how to make a good sandwich haha.

Ashley: Agreed! I will take a ham and cheese toasted with the crust cut off.

Sarah: That sounds pretty good. I’ll take the same!

Amy: I will take a turkey with swiss. Crust off as well but not toasted.

Jake: Coming right up! May I make myself a sandwich too princess?

Ashley: Haha you’re so funny Jessica. I really want to see you eat dog food in person. So once you serve us go ahead and make your lunch in a doggy bowl on the floor.

Jake sighed and went to go and make the ladies their sandwiches. Returning not much later with the exact sandwiches requested.

Jake: Here you are my beautiful princesses. Would you like anything to drink?

Amy: Water for all three of us will be fine.

Jake got the water and then proceeded to make his lunch. He could smell the dog food immediately upon opening the can. This was definitely something he was not looking forward to. He also made himself a bowl of water. Walking back out to where the girls were eating he set the bowls down and went to go dig in before being stopped by Sarah.

Sarah: Hold up! Bring the bowls over and place them by my feet.

Jake did as instructed and then Sarah proceeded to take her left foot and smash it in the bowl of dog food wiggling her toes and mixing it up.

Sarah: You can start your meal by cleaning off my foot with your mouth.

Jake looked down not wanting to make eye contact and started immediately without hesitation. Something that definitely would have caused him to pause just 2 days prior. He sucked and licked until the food on her foot was gone.

Jake: May I finish my meal now?

Sarah proceeded to lean over and spit a huge loogie into the bowl of dog food. Then again into the bowl with water.

Sarah: Yes you may and I want both bowls spotless before you stop.

Jake finished his meal and then took care of the dishes as the girls continued to talk and enjoy their Sunday. Amy’s parents would be back in a few hours so Jake would get to go home and rest before facing the pubic humiliation at school that awaited him on Monday.

Amy: So we have your outfits picked out but you wont get to see what we have chosen until Monday morning. With my parents coming home later we just have one more task for you today. You need to do you daily blowjob training haha. Go get the bigger one we used on your mouth before.

Jake retrieved the dildo as instructed. It had a suction cup on the back of it. Amy took it and stuck it on the door to the back yard that was glass. There was a fence that surrounded the yard so no one could see the door without being in the backyard themselves. The girls got the camera ready. They were able to freely move to both sides of the door while Jake did his task, but outside was the best view being able to look at his facial expressions.

Amy: You know the drill. Time starts when you are giving full effort!

She was already recording as Jake got down on his knees and started to suck the dildo. The girls took turns filming and pushing his head down further on the dildo. Surprisingly Jake’s gag reflex was already drastically improving. He was able to legitimately deepthroat if he relaxed and didn’t panic. Still when the girls were forcing him to go further he would choke and have to pull away. 8 mins into the blowjob training Jake’s mouth was getting sore. He was given the time remaining as he went on. Amy was being a little nicer not stopping the timer very often. While focused on the dildo Sarah slowly got closer to him from behind while Ashley and Amy were on the other side filming. Without warning she took her middle finger and proceeded to shove it up Jake’s bum.

Jake: Ummmm!!!! Ahhhhhh!!! What The Hell!!!

Sarah: Take it Bitch! No one said to stop sucking!

Uncomfortable Jake went back to finishing the blowjob while Sarah continued to finger his butthole and the other girls filmed the entire scene. Finally the task was over and Jake could relax knowing he was done with all of this until Monday.
viterz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post:
Old 11-29-2022, 08:54 PM   #32
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

i check everyday looking for more! I am hooked!!!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 10:01 PM   #33
aesop52
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent. Jake is so lucky!

Slave grade me:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=416502&page=1

Toys: dildo, collar, chastity cage, plug.
Likes: anal, chastity, bdsm, slave poses, risk of exposure.
aesop52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 10:43 PM   #34
deltavoyager

Cant wait to see what happens Monday at school

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 04:52 PM   #35
Ice Shadow

Default A d h

Oh man is gonna suck
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 10:40 AM   #36
viterz72

Chapter 12

Jake changed back into his normal clothes with the exception of his panties which he was required to wear at all times, and headed back home for some much needed alone time ever since the weekend started. His life was drastically different just two days earlier. He took some time to think about his options, but the more he thought about it the more he realized he was at their mercy and disobeying them would be social suicide for the rest of his life. At least if he made it through the rest of the year there was a chance they would leave him alone once the school year was over. Once home Jake didn’t speak with his parents much. They typically let him live his life. It wasn’t uncommon for him to be gone all weekend with little contact. Sometimes he would even be gone during the week staying with friends so it wasn’t unusual. He went to his room and rested. Even though tomorrow was going to be extremely humiliating he was already pretty use to the feeling. However having to face other people outside of a house would be a new experience. Exhausted from the weekend he set his alarm and fell right asleep even with the anxiety of what was in store for him the next day.

BRINGGG BRINGGG BRINGGG!!!! Jake’s alarm started going off waking him up in the middle of a dream where he was about to suck another man’s cock while the girls watched and filmed it. It took a little for him to realize it was a dream and time to get up for school. He had to meet the girls 30 mins before school started in the lobby and then change in the bathroom into whatever they had for him to wear. He still had time to spare and hopped in the shower. It felt weird still being hairless and wondered what the other students would think when they saw his legs. The water felt pretty good though running over his body. The soap slide with ease and felt really smooth to touch. Once he was done showering he got dressed and headed straight to school.

As he parked he noticed Amy’s, Ashley’s, and Sarah’s cars were already in the parking lot. He hadn’t been overly worried since he left Amy’s house on Sunday, but walking from his car to the lobby he started to sweat. It all really started to hit him knowing the girls could completely ruin his life, and he didn’t know how far they would push things in public. As he opened the door to the lobby he saw the 3 girls talking and giggling watching him come through the door. They were earlier than everyone else. It would still be a little bit of time until other students arrived which was somewhat of a relief to Jake, but also added some anxiety to what everyone’s reactions would be when they finally showed up.

Jake: Good morning princess.

Amy: Morning bitch. You ready for a fun day today?

Jake: Umm I guess.

Amy: Here is your outfit. Hurry up and change.

Amy handed Jake a bag with his outfit and he proceeded to the bathroom. Once inside he opened the bag to see what he had to wear for the day. His eyes widened as he realized what it was. The ballerina costume Amy had showed him shortly after arriving at her place. He didn’t have to wear it all weekend and wasn’t looking forward to seeing how it looked once it was on his body. Fortunately it at least had tights to cover up his newly shaved legs. It also came with ballet slippers instead of heels which was another huge bonus for the day. However on the downside it was definitely the most embarrassing of all the outfits and having to dance in it would be really awkward. He put the outfit on and took a look in the mirror. As he was staring almost in a trance he heard someone else open the door to the bathroom.

Random Student: Hahahahaha dude you have to be joking. You actually wearing that all day?

Jake: Uhhh yeah I guess.

Embarrassed and turning red he just tried to play it off. He could hear the girls outside laughing and started walking to the door. As he peaked out, the lobby had gotten much more crowded with people meeting up for the day. Awkwardly he realized he was first to get changed and was the only one dressed in a ridiculous fashion as he walked out of the bathroom. The girls continued laughing but even harder now. Jake noticed others starting to stare and giggle. They were also pulling out their phones and taking picture after picture. Guys were commenting things like “Man I am happy I am not him” and the girls who bought other players were saying things like “Aww I wish I thought of that”

Sarah: Looking good! Haha!

Ashley: I agree but he definitely needs his makeup done.

Amy: Haha obviously! I’ll do his face while one of you paints his nails.

Amy pulled out her makeup kit and got to work as Sarah started painting his nails a nice bright red to make them pop. By the time Amy was finished Jake looked like a trailer park whore with the exception of lipstick which Amy did not apply. He was definitely the center of attention in the lobby and was trying his best to keep his cool and not look anyone in the eye, but also didn’t want to appear as a total little bitch. He knew the more he showed his embarrassment the more the girls and other students would torment him.

Ashley: One last touch for the cherry on top!

Ashley pulled out a pink wig with pigtails that popped up and had bows with the hair ties. It was absolutely the cherry on top. It also didn’t really hide his face. Everyone could clearly tell who he was. Sarah then handed Jake some bright pink lipstick.

Sarah: See that group of freshmen girls over there staring at us? Go up to them, curtsy, and then ask if they could help you apply the lipstick haha. Also offer to pose for photos with them while your at it.

Sarah pushed Jake softly into the direction of the girls. He made his way up to them and did a curtsy as instructed. The giggles and stares turned into full blown laughter while they tried to contain themselves as Jake got out the words to see if they could help him with his lipstick.

Jake: Would any of you mind helping me put on this lipstick?

Jake held up the lipstick in his hand with his freshly painted nails. One of the girls approached and took the lipstick out of his hand with the biggest grin and started to extend the lipstick out of the tube.

Freshmen Girls: Sure thing haha. Pucker up for me.

The lipstick was applied slowly and meticulously as the rest of the group watched in utter astonishment. They definitely were not speechless though. Making plenty of comments about how good it looked on him and how it was definitely his color and suited him so well. Ashley, Amy, and Sarah got a pretty good kick out of the situation watching from maybe 20 feet away.

Freshmen Girls: You’re all set. Anything else we can help you with? Haha

Jake: No thank you. But would any of you like to take some photos with me?

All the girls took Jake up on this offer. One after the other posing with him and documenting the entire thing. As Jake was taking photos with the girls. Amy, Ashley, and Sarah made their way over.

Amy: What do you think of our friend Jessica?

Freshmen Girls: Oh he is gorgeous! We all love his outfit! Is that his new name?

Amy: Haha yeah we thought it fit him better! A lot of thought and effort went into this.

As all the girls were talking the bell rang indicating everyone had 15 mins until they were required to be in their first class.

Amy: Looks like we have to go, but first would you like to see Jessica do a little dance we made her learn?

Freshmen Girls: Oh absolutely!!!

Amy: You heard them! Show them what we taught you haha!

Amy pulled out a speaker and the song for the dance immediately started playing. Jake wasn’t immediately ready and fumbled a little to start dancing but quickly caught back up with the song and performed the dance for all of the girls intently watching. Still not out of laughter yet some of them were having trouble trying to catch their breath as the dance ended.

Sarah: Not good enough. Again from the top.

Sarah started playing the song again. This time Jake was on point and put in a ton of effort to hit every move to the best of his abilities. The bell rang again as Jake finished the dance signaling they had 10 mins until they had to be in their first class. Satisfied with the second performance everyone said goodbye and started making their way to first period.
The following 2 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post:
Old 12-25-2022, 10:13 PM   #37
Ice Shadow

Default At

What did the ballerina costume look like
Old 12-27-2022, 10:21 AM   #38
viterz72

Chapter 2 gives more details...

"The first outfit was a white ballerina costume with tights and shoes to go with it. It had frilly outlines with gems and sparkles on it."

But this is what I had in mindClick image for larger version

Name:	Ballerina Costume.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	10412
The following user says Thank You to viterz72 for this post:
Old 12-27-2022, 12:27 PM   #39
Ice Shadow

Default Asf

Oops sorry my bad
Old 12-30-2022, 09:33 PM   #40
Ice Shadow

If hes still wearing a pink thong wouldnt that show through the white costume?
Old 01-10-2023, 11:07 AM   #41
Ice Shadow

When might the next chapter come out?
Old 01-19-2023, 08:53 PM   #42
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

any update on when the next chapter will be out?
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 01:40 PM   #43
deltavoyager

Hope there’s an update very soon

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime