Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 12-08-2014, 05:54 PM   #1
Animefreak0413

Default Ask Britt Anything

Hello members of getDare, I have decided to make a ask me anything thread so feel free to ask me anything. Before anyone asks questions, I will give some information about myself for now.

My name is Brittany although I would rather be call Britt or Miss Britt. I am currently 19 although I will be turning 20 in April. I am also a domme, bisexual and I am a virgin. I like to be as completely honest as I possibly can. I am also an atheist and I don't find enough knowledge of a god existing.

Besides that, I have an addiction to these shows: Doctor Who, Atlantis, Red Band Society, Hell's Kitchen, Master-Chef, Intruders and The Walking Dead (I watched it in the middle of the current season although I will be watching it from the beginning of season 1 when I either find in on a channel or online.)

I am also addicted to Playing video games, reading novels, watching anime and reading manga. I play Pokemon and I breed Pokemon for IV'S, Natures, moves and abilities.

If you have any questions, you can ask away in the thread and I will answer them as soon as possible since I am also attending college at the moment until I hopefully graduate in May of 2015 with an Associate's degree in Horticulture and Landscaping.
Animefreak0413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 06:02 PM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animefreak0413 View Post
Hello members of getDare, I have decided to make a ask me anything thread so feel free to ask me anything. Before anyone asks questions, I will give some information about myself for now.

My name is Brittany although I would rather be call Britt or Miss Britt. I am currently 19 although I will be turning 20 in April. I am also a domme, bisexual and I am a virgin. I like to be as completely honest as I possibly can. I am also an atheist and I don't find enough knowledge of a god existing.

Besides that, I have an addiction to these shows: Doctor Who, Atlantis, Red Band Society, Hell's Kitchen, Master-Chef, Intruders and The Walking Dead (I watched it in the middle of the current season although I will be watching it from the beginning of season 1 when I either find in on a channel or online.)

I am also addicted to Playing video games, reading novels, watching anime and reading manga. I play Pokemon and I breed Pokemon for IV'S, Natures, moves and abilities.

If you have any questions, you can ask away in the thread and I will answer them as soon as possible since I am also attending college at the moment until I hopefully graduate in May of 2015 with an Associate's degree in Horticulture and Landscaping.
Who do you dominate?
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 06:36 PM   #3
Animefreak0413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Who do you dominate?
I like to dominate both genders although I am quite sadistic at times. What I like to do when I dominate others are I usually make them do these things depending on their likes dislikes and limits as well:
  • Anal
  • Blackmail (Some)
  • Bladder control
  • C&B Torture
  • C&V Torture
  • Clothes Control
  • Cross-Dressing
  • Diapers
  • Cum Control
  • Edge Control
  • Exercise Control
  • Iceplay
  • Food Controls
  • Nipple Play/Torture
  • Orgasm Control/Denial
  • Petplay
  • Pissplay
  • Pokeplay
  • Prostate Milking
  • Sissifying
  • Toothpaste
  • Waxplay
Old 12-08-2014, 07:07 PM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

How about sexually? Like having them in a chastity device with you keeping keys?
Old 12-08-2014, 07:27 PM   #5
nastylarry

When did you realize you wanted to be a domme?

What are your favorite things to make a sub do?

What turns you on the most?

Do you like making guys eat their own cum?

Would you like it if I came in my mouth for you?

Message me on kik if you want to chat

Kik me: "briefs" and I'll send a pic of me in briefs
"strip" and I'll send a pic of me naked
"dick" and I'll send you a dick pic

Kik:nastylarry
nastylarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 08:33 PM   #6
Animefreak0413

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastylarry View Post
When did you realize you wanted to be a domme?

What are your favorite things to make a sub do?

What turns you on the most?

Do you like making guys eat their own cum?

Would you like it if I came in my mouth for you?
1. When did you realize you wanted to be a domme?

I am not sure to be completely honest. As a child, I have always wanted to control others so before I found out about bdsm it would be since I think I was around 6 years old. I got into bdsm in June of this year so that is when I started to domme people in that sense although I remember during my childhood that I made one of my friend's younger brother cross-dress when I think I was about 8-9 years old. I have the picture somewhere I think he had a light blue dress on, high heels and he was holding a purse although I think I also made him put on some panties as well.

2. What are your favorite things to make a sub do?

Well it depends since I can be sadistic at times. Some of the things I like to make a sub do would depend if they like pain or not although the thing I like to do are:
C&B Torture, C&V Torture, Edges, Iceplay, Nipple play/Torture, Orgasm control/Denial, Prostate Milking and Waxplay.

3. What turns you on the most?
I am still trying to see if I am asexual or not although I have somewhat turn on for fancy foods and deserts.

4. Do you like making guys eat their own cum?
It depends since I prefer to make a guy stay in an orgasm denial for some time and make him only have some ruined orgasms although I recently got interested in the prostate milking so it depends. Sure I would make him consume some of it depending on how long the denial has been.

5. Would you like it if I came in my mouth for you?
I am not sure since I don't know you that well so and it depends on what you would do with the cum after it is in your mouth?
Old 12-08-2014, 08:57 PM   #7
Animefreak0413

Quote:
How about sexually? Like having them in a chastity device with you keeping keys?
Yes, I would like to do that with a sub since I haven't kept the key to a sub's chastity device.
Old 12-08-2014, 08:58 PM   #8
richied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to richied

favorite pokemon?

Favorite pokemon type?

favorite anime?

favorite anime character?

favorite anime opening theme?

Favorite Country?

Brother of Shibari, Fan of Rachie
Likes: Roleplay, random conversation, name calling, teasing, mischievous flirting
ABHORS: scat and piss
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201995 <--likes and limits
If you have something you'd like to ask, the link is below.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1550429
richied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 09:59 PM   #9
Animefreak0413

Quote:
Originally Posted by richied View Post
favorite pokemon?

Favorite pokemon type?

favorite anime?

favorite anime character?

favorite anime opening theme?

Favorite Country?
1. favorite pokemon?
My current favorite Pokemon is because of the Wedlocke Challenge I did on Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. That Pokemon is Breloom although the one I had on my team was named Blaze

2. Favorite pokemon type?
It depends on what type of Pokemon I want to use it for a battle. I don't usually use one type unless it is for a monotype battle.

3. favorite anime?
My favorite anime series is between Beelzebub, Wolf's Rain, Death Note,
XXXHolic, Ouran High School Host Club, No.6 and El Cazador De La Bruja. My favorite manga so far is Mirai Nikki although I haven't read a lot of manga series.

4. favorite anime character?

My favorite anime character would have to be Monkey D. Luffy. He is my favorite anime character because he has been one of my childhood inspirations to never give up and to follow your dreams. Monkey D. Luffy is still one of my favorite characters for his determination to help his friends when they are in trouble by going as far as punching someone in the face multiple times throughout the series.

5. favorite anime opening theme?
Ready Steady Go! L'Arc~en~Ciel

6. Favorite Country?
One of my favorite countries I would want to visit would be Japan.

Last edited by Animefreak0413; 12-08-2014 at 10:49 PM. Reason: I didn't answer the last question.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:27 AM   #10
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animefreak0413 View Post
Yes, I would like to do that with a sub since I haven't kept the key to a sub's chastity device.
There are plenty of devices out there.

And if you dominate both genders you could even do it to a sub couple.
Old 12-17-2014, 10:21 PM   #11
Animefreak0413

Quote:
There are plenty of devices out there.

And if you dominate both genders you could even do it to a sub couple.
I might look at chastity devices for someone although I am not going to give any names.

Besides that, I decided to give myself some questions out of boredom and answer them as well.

1. Have you ever failed to catch a shiny Pokemon?

The only time I failed to catch a shiny Pokemon was about 5 years ago on my copy of Pokemon Diamond. I couldn't catch the shiny because my pc in the game didn't have any room for more Pokemon. At the time, I was breeding for a shiny Magikarp although it didn't work and I forgot to release them and went to that one place in Diamond (I don't remember the name of the place) where the person announces a rate Pokemon and at the time it was an Eevee. I went to the place doubting I would find an Eevee and I found a shiny female Eevee. I tried to catch it with a Pokeball and when I clicked on it I got a message saying I couldn't catch the Eevee because my pc boxes were filled and I had a team of 6 Pokemon. I decided to use my Charizard that was in the battle to knock the Eevee out although after the battle I discovered my Charizard got the Pokerus. So I failed to catch a shiny female Eevee with the Pokerus.

2. What are you afraid of?

Well I am afraid of heights. I have an irrational fear of heights although I still like to go on roller coasters.

3. What are your top 5 favorite movies?

My top 5 favorite movies are:
1. Star Wars Saga
2. Titanic
3. Avatar
4. War World Z
5. Shawshank Redemption

4. What are your favorite novel series?

My favorite novels I have read are: The Harry Potter series, the Last Apprentice series and the Hunger Games series.

5. What novel series would you like to read?

I would like to read the Lord or the Rings series including the Hobbit

If anyone wants to ask me any questions, feel free to do so and if I am online, I will try to answer them as soon as I can.
Old 12-22-2014, 09:09 AM   #12
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Hi Animefreak! I like your face, so you get questions from me!

- I always ask if someone believes in (a) God in AMA's, but you're an atheist. So next question: what happens after you die? Do you think you live on in some way?
- Is there intelligent life in the universe, other than on earth?
- If so, do you think they have visited our planet or are visiting even now?
- What brought you to getDare in the first place? How did you find it? Why did you stick around?
- Someone has a gun pointed at you and is forcing you to order takeout (for you to eat) RIGHT NOW! What do you order?
- Do you think somone will ever point a gun at you and force you to order takeout?
- What's in your pockets?
- What is the last thing that made you smile reallllly big?
- What are some of your favorite videogames?
- What was the tallest mountain on earth before Mount Everest was discovered?

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 11:53 AM   #13
Animefreak0413

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
Hi Animefreak! I like your face, so you get questions from me!
Thank you, here are the questions with my answers:

1. I always ask if someone believes in (a) God in AMA's, but you're an atheist. So next question: what happens after you die? Do you think you live on in some way?

Well this is a complex question although here is my answer for what might happen when we die. I don't have enough evidence to believe that an afterlife exists. I think our life will end the day we die although that is not bad depending on how you live your life now that will make a difference.

With that being said, some might ask "What's the point in life if there is no afterlife?" my answer to this question is that there is meaning to life regardless if an afterlife exists or doesn't. I can or even better, will try to make the best I can do within my lifespan. It is nothing more or less than that. By choosing our fates and destinies ourselves and not letting some deity choose it, we can achieve so much more than what we think.

Why I believe that is because we all have something that connects us together, it might not be a faith in a deity, but it is something worth chasing no matter what others tell you, that one thing is your dream. A dream is something that no matter how big it may be, you should never give up, surrender or submit just because someone says it might be pointless or stupid to follow. With the right aspiration, commitment and dedication to follow that dream, it can grow and take you to places you never knew were possible.

This ties into the second part of the question of if we life in another way. My answer to this is yes, I believe we exist in the memories of those who knew us. Sure we might be gone, the memories of us will continue until they are forgotten. I will share a quote from an part in One Piece. The quote is from a flashback with the Doctor (who the quote is from) and Chopper in an early part of the series.

(This is a rough English translation since I have only watched the English Subbed version so it might be a bit different depending on if you watched the English Dub.)

"When do you think people die? When they are shot by a pistol? No. When they're ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they eat a poisonous mushroom? No! People die... when they are forgotten."

2. Is there intelligent life in the universe, other than on earth?

Yes, I believe that there is intelligent life in the universe other than that found on Earth. Although I don't know if they will have any malicious or benevolent purposes.

3. If so, do you think they have visited our planet or are visiting even now?

I can't answer that question although there is a probability that extraterrestrial life has visited Earth although I don't have enough evidence at the moment.

4. What brought you to getDare in the first place? How did you find it? Why did you stick around?

When I registered for getDare, it was a week after the suppose end of the world in 2012 and I discovered the site after looking up some information on Google. Since I am completely honest, I registered to the site about 4 months before my 18 birthday (My Date of Birth is April 13th 1995) although I forgot about the site when my laptop crashed and had some virus problems. I took the laptop to Best Buys and Geek Squad fixed although it was set back to factory settings so I didn't use the website until I found it again this year. That was when I made my first post in June. I have been using the site ever since.

I stick around because I like the getDare community and I will continue to use the website until I say otherwise in the future.

5. Someone has a gun pointed at you and is forcing you to order takeout (for you to eat) RIGHT NOW! What do you order?

I am not sure since I have never been a hostage at gun point being forced to order takeout. I don't know what I would order although I would know one thing, the person wants something from me and to try to get out of the situation as soon as possible. I will most likely try to get the person to come close pretending to whisper something and depending on the gender of the person, I would either kick the person in the crotch area or the shin as hard as possible and take the gun while they are on the ground in pain.

6. Do you think somone will ever point a gun at you and force you to order takeout?

I don't think that would happen in my lifetime and I hope it doesn't happen.

7. What's in your pockets?

I don't have anything in my pockets since the pants I currently have on do not have any pockets.

8. What is the last thing that made you smile reallllly big?

Well the last thing that made me smile really big was when I went to the ceremony at the college since I got a certificate for completing the agriculture courses needed for the degree although I was a little late because of traffic. I wasn't too late although they were lining up to get everyone seated in the auditorium and I had to run to the place as I got the gown and cap as well as the gold chords since I got Valedictorian for my class. I made it to the line to get seated and I got the certificate.

9. What are some of your favorite videogames?

Some of the video games I like to play are role-playing games, strategy games, action, adventure and simulation type games.

Some of the games I like to play that I can think of at the moment are:
The Legend of Zelda Series
Pokemon
Sims
Fire Emblem Series

I might have more games although at the moment these games series are what I can remember at the moment.

10. What was the tallest mountain on earth before Mount Everest was discovered?

To be honest, I had to look it up. Mount Everest was known as the tallest mountain before it was measured in 1856.

If anyone wants to ask any more questions, feel free and ask away. I will get to them as soon as possible.

Last edited by Animefreak0413; 12-23-2014 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Forgot the Fire Emblem Series in Question #9
Old 12-22-2014, 11:59 AM   #14
corsa198
getDare Addict

Hi Miss Britt

Here are some questions for you:

Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?
Would you describe yourself as a naughty girl?
What would you say is the naughtiest thing you've ever done?
What is the sluttiest outfit you've worn?
When did you last wear it?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 02:55 PM   #15
Animefreak0413

01. Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
Yes, when I was a child around 6-8 years old.

02. If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
When I was a child like I mentioned in the previous question.

03. If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
I don't remember to be honest since that was about 13-11 years ago.

04. Would you ever do it for a dare?
I don't do dares since I don't like to be ordered around or told what to do.

05. Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
Yes, when I was a child since I never liked to use public restrooms when I was a child.

06. In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
I would rather do none of the above. If I was in a queue, I would wait depending on the situation itself.

07. Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?
No, I don't think I have had any situations like that before.

08. Would you describe yourself as a naughty girl?
I don't think I am a naughty girl although I can say I have done some naughty things before if you can consider them naughty.

09. What would you say is the naughtiest thing you've ever done?
When I was at the college campus, I went on the internet with my Kindle (I am technically not suppose to know the password for the internet at the school and I wasn't suppose to be on the internet at the time) and I went on getDare in the BDSM Exchange chatroom.

10. What is the sluttiest outfit you've worn?
I don't like to wear revealing clothes that might be classified as "slutty". I prefer to wear outfits that are comfortable to wear.

11. When did you last wear it?
I can't answer this since I don't remember since I don't like to wear revealing clothes.

Thank you for the questions. If anyone has anymore questions they can ask them and I will answer them as soon as I possibly can.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ask me anything