Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2023, 09:04 AM   #1
oscarscott

Male 26/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

26/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

For anyone looking for a toy.

This is for a Master who wants a slave to play with, to control, to use. A slave to be cruel to when they feel like it, to thoroughly humiliate because they find it funny. This is for a Master who wants to use their slave for a two hour cam show, making them change their Skype settings so it has to pick up when they call. For a Master who wants to take a Slave’s accounts if they feel like it.

I am a slave who can offer honesty, loyalty, and fun. My likes are: bondage, humiliation, pain, and cam shows.

I would be a good fit for anyone who likes knowing their slave is a message away. I’m a good fit for a Master who sets rules on how long the slave can take to reply (the crueler the better), the Master who likes to ask for humiliating pics at any time.

All in all, I’m a good fit for a Master who finds using a slave as much fun as I do being used.

Be cruel, be demanding. PM me for Kik.

Oscar
Old 06-25-2023, 07:31 AM   #2
oscarscott

I wanted to add that I now have Skype too, as I know this is a plus for most Masters!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk