Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 09-27-2020, 09:55 AM   #1
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Sport Tennis Major League Bondage

Now that the MLB is back I though we could spice it up with some bondage challenges and forfeits for it. So the dare goes like this:

1. Each participant in the thread will choose a team from the MLB (I for example choose the Miami Marlins), this decision will last all season.

2. For each point against your team you must add to your own bondage, in the following order:
  • 1st point: tie your feet together
  • 2nd point: tie your knees together
  • 3rd point: tape your toes together
  • 4th point: get frogtied
  • 5th point: handcuff your hands
  • 6th point: get tape gagged
  • 7th point: nipple clamps
  • 8th point: vibrator in for the remainder of the game
  • 9th point: buttplugged
  • 10th point: blindfolded

If you get 10 points against you this means that you should not only stay tied like this for the remainder of the game (since you won’t be able to watch it because of the blindfold you should pay attention), it also means your bondage will last as long as the game has lasted (so good luck for that).

3. If your team scores a home run that means that you can take off a point from the bondage (eg let’s say that you were losing 6-0 so you are tape gagged, but if you team hits a homer then you can remove the gag). Remember that it ONLY COUNTS FOR HOME-RUNS, if you team scores with an RBI single or double plays you don’t remove anything.

4. If you team wins you can untie yourself.

5. Double plays against your team adds a pair of socks as stuffing for you tape gag.

This are the rules so far, some will be added in the future and ideas from you are also welcome. My choice of team for the season as I said before is the Miami Marlins.

Best of luck, let me know what you think of the dare and how could that be improved. ^^

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 10:02 AM   #2
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I'm in with the Cubs. Our teams will likely play each other in the first round of the playoffs so let me know if you want to make any additional side bets

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 03:04 PM   #3
Anonymos404

I'd like to join this with the Indians as my team

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
baseball, bdsm, bets, bondage, dare