Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-27-2023, 08:22 AM   #1
Akela_folf

Default Master and Mistress Sub claim challenge!

Hello there you handsome and beautiful masters and mistresses! I have a challenge for you all! And it might be quite fun for you~

I here am a male submissive sub looking for a master/Mistress. But not just any will do, no. I want one that will spoil me and in return i do tasks for them.

Rules are you have to first add me on telegram ( Ozzy_The_Ferret ) or on discord ( ozzy_da_ferret) for my address and stuff. Then buy me one reward toy and one punishment toy minimum. The one who intrigues me the most with their toy selection gets to be my master and/or mistress.

What do you get? A loyal and obeying sub of course! And if you win you can do whatever you need to me to get even for putting you throught this challenge.

Oh and one more thing, if master i want to see your dick size, if mistress i want to see what youll be using to tease me with~ have fun~!

(Chastity cages as and extra are a bonus)

My likes are: CBT, Diapers, Piss, Anal stuffing, cock stuffing, gagging, knife play, bdsm, chastity (these ae just my favorites)

I have no dislikes other than shit♡

My discord is ozzy_da_ferret

Add me if you wanna give me dares

Looking for a mistress or master to stuff my cock and ass, pm me!

Pls abuse my worthless cock~
Akela_folf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, looking for dom, sub male