Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-24-2023, 05:59 AM   #1
MercilessFRMaster

Flag Blue Weekly report dare (My first Thread!)

Hello Getdare community!

Disclaimer: English is not my native language, sorry for my writing, I'm French

I want to play a weekly challenge with you! The goal of this challenge is simple:complete a series of dares during the week. I will post weekly (every Monday/ sometimes Tuesday, depending on how busy I am) a few dares that everyone can do during the week. Since I can't tailor each dare to each of you, it may be an easy, medium, or difficult dare for you.

1. Clothes dare : You may only wear 2 underwear’s this week (the one you are currently wearing counts as 1), and you may change your underwear one more time until Sunday. You can’t go out without underwear or change them after your punishment in dare 4, unless it counts as your second underwear.

2. Women's World Cup : Depending on your nationality edge as many times as there were goals in the match where your national team played this week (total goals scored by both teams). If your team won, you are allowed to have an orgasm, if they lost, you have to stop and you are not allowed to have an orgasm in the next 24 hours after you started the dare. If your team is not competing, find the last game they played in a competition and use that game to fulfill your dare. If there was a draw take the previous game they played.

3. Public : Go to a public place and send your number, Snap or Kik (whatever you are comfortable with) to someone near you. If they text you back, tell them they can give you a dare. Tell them what your boundaries are and that you will do anything that is not part of your boundaries (e.g. send a nude, meet for a drink, make a certain gesture in the crowd...).

4. Creative pleasure : 3 times this week you must masturbate with an everyday object !only! (no hands or sex toys). Measure your time. Write in your weekly report which object you used and the best time you had. The best time is used for your punishment. For every minute you take, jog a kilometre that week (you don't have to jog them all at once, but spread them out over the week).

At the end of the week, post your report here in this thread. Write in detail how each task went. Add your ASL to the report. (If you don't want to make your report public, you can also send it to me as a PM, anything you send me will remain private).

This is my very first thread on getdare. Please give me feedback on what you liked or didn't like about my idea and dares. Thank you, have a nice week!

Last edited by MercilessFRMaster; 07-24-2023 at 06:03 AM.
MercilessFRMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 04:28 AM   #2
qwertasdf

Nice and creative dares !
qwertasdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 10:14 AM   #3
MercilessFRMaster

Hello Getdare community!

A week has passed and I'm eager to hear your reports and feedback on last week’s dares! You can still post them below this post!

It's Monday and a new week has begun!

I would like to introduce you to this week's dares:

The Clock Game:

Let's see how good you are with your human watch! Start a stopwatch on your clock app and put your phone away. Start masturbating. You have to try to orgasm in exactly 30 minutes! No earlier or later than that! So either edge a few times if you feel like it's not time yet, or turn your vibrator up to the highest setting!
Now it's simple, you decide when you want to orgasm! You can only look and stop the time when you have orgasmed.

What time did you get? Make sure you orgasm as close to 30 minutes as possible.

Punishment:
(Choose one of the possible punishments).
Every minute you deviate from 30 minutes you must:
- jog one kilometer
- is one hour you have to keep a plug inside of you today
- Is the number of days you are not allowed to orgasm

Risky Friendship:

We love our friends, but can we trust them?
Take a nude picture, a slutty picture of yourself or anything that you feel comfortable with but would still be very embarrassing if they saw the picture.

Develop the picture or print it out. Put the picture in a bag and give the bag to a friend. Give them some excuse why they should keep the bag for you for a week.
It's a simple dare. You can increase the risk however you want:
- Picture: slutty, but covered or naked in a humiliating position.
- Bag: it can be an intriguing, easy-to-open box or a computer bag.
- If you don't want to develop the image, just forget your phone at your friends and take the phone code away.

Let's see if you can trust your friends not to through your stuff

Movie Night:

If you google "movie drinking game rules" you'll find tons of websites with a list of movies to play drinking games to (e.g. Harry Potter, Die Hard, Twilight...). Since I'm not promoting alcohol here, but have a different interest, here's a twist.
Pick a movie and follow the rules while watching it. But instead of drinking alcohol, you have to do this:
(you decide on a substitute for sipping from this list) :

- put an ice cube in your undergarments each time
- Drink 4 sips of water or soda without being able to go to the bathroom for the next 4 hours once the movie starts (you can relieve yourself, of course, but fully clothed on the spot if you can't take it anymore)
- Whip/spank yourself every time the rules tell you to

(I really hope I made myself clear, if not, please tell me and I'll try to explain it better).

Getdare Community:

Getdare is a place to meet new people and make new friends! Add 5 new friends on Getdare write them a message, ask them how they are and if they want to play a round of Truth or Dare.

Last dare:

If you didn't do one of the dares last week, pick one to do for this week!

Report back here or privately to me how the dares went.

Have a great week!
MercilessFRMaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, creative dares, dare, humilaition, report