Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-07-2018, 12:24 PM   #1
Centself

Drink Dirty piss slut at it again 19 f

I just emptied my bladder and I've only had one cup of coffee to drink today. Please give me some bladder holding/ piss dares to do for the next few hours.

Likes: Pain, bondage,ice insertion, edging, temperature play, -humiliation, clit torture, piss play/tasting, butt plugs

Dislikes/Punishments: messy, age play, pet play, piss drinking, anal, ruined orgasms, chastity, orgasm denial

Limits:
Illegal, incest, diapers, animals, pics, scat

Toys: dildos (small, med, large, xl tentacle), vibrator (bullet and wand), rope, two clamps, butt plug
Centself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:27 PM   #2
Here2Humiliate

I think we need a mixture of fluids in you; tea, cold water, another cup of coffee.

To be on the safe side to prevent you from leaking, place a strip of duct tape over your cunt.
Here2Humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:27 PM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

You need a second cup of coffee...and I dare you to only pee in parking lots today.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:30 PM   #4
Centself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here2Humiliate View Post
I think we need a mixture of fluids in you; tea, cold water, another cup of coffee.

To be on the safe side to prevent you from leaking, place a strip of duct tape over your cunt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
You need a second cup of coffee...and I dare you to only pee in parking lots today.
Second cup of coffee in progress, I'll assume any water Im ordered to drink is going to be 8 oz (one cup) unless otherwise specified. Thank you for taping my cunt shut (; that should be helpful

Likes: Pain, bondage,ice insertion, edging, temperature play, -humiliation, clit torture, piss play/tasting, butt plugs

Dislikes/Punishments: messy, age play, pet play, piss drinking, anal, ruined orgasms, chastity, orgasm denial

Limits:

Toys: dildos (small, med, large, xl tentacle), vibrator (bullet and wand), rope, two clamps, butt plug
Old 08-07-2018, 12:42 PM   #5
kaliara

Drink a 16oz cup of water for me and when you finally do decide to pee make sure you collect it in a water bottle or a bowl. Once you are home (if you decided to pee in a parking lot) you must dump the piss over your head. Make sure your mouth is slightly open when you do this.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:48 PM   #6
Centself

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliara View Post
Drink a 16oz cup of water for me and when you finally do decide to pee make sure you collect it in a water bottle or a bowl. Once you are home (if you decided to pee in a parking lot) you must dump the piss over your head. Make sure your mouth is slightly open when you do this.
Thank you ill be sure to get it in a bottle!

Limits:

Advertisements
Kink Talk