Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-04-2024, 05:35 AM   #1
PublicSlut98

Default New year, nude me (25, f)

Since it’s a new year, what should I get up to?
I am currently challenged to stay naked for as long as I can. (If anyone comes to the door, I can only cover up with one item.) I started this challenge at 7:40 pm January 4th 2024.
And because it’s currently Summer where I live, I rarely use a blanket while sleeping and never use a pillow.

All my likes, dislikes, limits, and toys should be in my signature. If you send a direct message, I’m unlikely to respond. Sorry.
PublicSlut98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PublicSlut98 for this post:
Old 01-04-2024, 08:23 AM   #2
themasterman

Next time you go grocery shopping/run errands that’ll have you out of the house for longer than an hour you should have your ass plugged, medium or large, wearing a short skirt and small tank top, or a slutty dress. No bra or panties allowed. Any questions comments concerns?

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

I will not be responding to most pms I get, you have been warned.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to themasterman for this post:
Old 01-04-2024, 08:31 AM   #3
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

What will you do whenever you have to leave home?
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 08:58 AM   #4
PublicSlut98

I don’t have to leave my house very much right now, but I could go for walks or bike rides.
PublicSlut98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 09:41 AM   #5
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PublicSlut98 View Post
I don’t have to leave my house very much right now, but I could go for walks or bike rides.
A bike ride in a short skirt with no underwear would seem an easy win.

If you were to ride somewhere secluded and get naked (including footwear) for 60 seconds, that would be a bonus.

Finally, for the full prize - insert your smallest butt plug (while outside and naked), dress, and ride home.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gothswitch for this post:
Old 01-04-2024, 09:49 AM   #6
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Hello there.

Here's a task/rule that'd make things a bit challenging for you. You have to find a secret spot outside of your house to edge everyday. Repetition isn't allowed. It doesn't necessarily have to be outdoors/public. But it'd be make things much spicier if it is.

Another one can be, every day for 15 to 20 mins, you shall go on a random video chat website (chat roulette or something similar) and stay naked on it for every person who isn't a minor.
Any kinds of proofs and reports will be appreciated.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Devildom1994 for this post:
Old 01-04-2024, 09:49 AM   #7
danny_zero_00

Quote:
Originally Posted by PublicSlut98 View Post
Since it’s a new year, what should I get up to?
I am currently challenged to stay naked for as long as I can. (If anyone comes to the door, I can only cover up with one item.) I started this challenge at 7:40 pm January 4th 2024.
And because it’s currently Summer where I live, I rarely use a blanket while sleeping and never use a pillow.

All my likes, dislikes, limits, and toys should be in my signature. If you send a direct message, I’m unlikely to respond. Sorry.
Why don't you use the one item rule for going out in public too. You are only allowed ONE piece of clothing (shoes don't count, you can wear them) when you go out shopping or for any other reason that you leave your house.
You may choose the one item of clothing and it can be whatever you like but it must only be a single piece (example, a dress with nothing underneath but not a top and skirt)

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to danny_zero_00 for this post:
Old 01-04-2024, 10:27 AM   #8
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_zero_00 View Post
Why don't you use the one item rule for going out in public too. You are only allowed ONE piece of clothing (shoes don't count, you can wear them) when you go out shopping or for any other reason that you leave your house.
You may choose the one item of clothing and it can be whatever you like but it must only be a single piece (example, a dress with nothing underneath but not a top and skirt)
To make it more interesting how about you can't use the same item of clothing twice in a week
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to r0ver for this post:
Old 01-05-2024, 11:38 PM   #9
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dares

i have some dares for you

Panty pussy
You will remove your panties at 12.00 and insert them in your pussy. (you should do it 3 days after you have read this post). You may remove them after 5 pm.

Measure holes
You will try to fit as many pencils in pussy and ass as possible. You a not a wimp and will try as hard as you can.

Messy
You will make a total mess inside your boots and go to shopping with them. (You will pour different food (honey, joghurt, cream etc) inside boots and wear them like that for shopping.

Tit Bondage
I will bound your tits nicely and tightly. (put rope around each tit separately. Bind them close to base and tight enough to give a good tension. Put your clothes on (inc. bra) and go for a walk outside for 20 min. (if this seems too visible, use a sports bra and/or use loose jacket/scarf)

Hope you have fun..
johank is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, dare, exhibition, nude