Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-02-2008, 01:37 PM   #16
Insanity

As Sarah was sleeping, Eric sat downstairs and contemplated his time with the hot girl. The TV was silently playing it's pictures across the walls of the room. It was dark, and peaceful, and the softly swaying grass outside the door knew no intrusion. Everything was calm.

Eric got up and went into Sarah's room. She could see her rounded chest rising...falling slowly. She had no covers. He slowly and delicately pulled her worn out skirt down her slender legs, and across the tops of her smooth feet. He then carefully cut away her cheap white shirt. He reveled on her naked body, she gently turned her head in unconscious response. He took a few more pictures, and began to make his preparations.

-------------------------------------------------------

As Sarah woke up, she felt cold. "Why am I naked?" she thought to herself. The two slits of an image grew into a full picture, and she realized that she wasn't in her room anymore. She was outside! In her backyard!

Her backyard was closed in by trees. She glanced around, and wasn't worried, as nobody lived near her. It exhilarated her to be completely naked outside! Once she realized where she was, she realized what she was laying on. It was a strange contraption. She was positioned on a long piece of plywood, laying at an angle on some kind of support, about 80 degrees from the ground. Not quite vertical. Her arms were raised above her, her wrists handcuffed to chains that went over the top of the flat piece of wood and attached to something she couldn't see. She looked down, and her legs were spread out as far as they would go, folded up so her knees were almost at her shoulder level, and her feet at the level of her butt. They were also strapped in. She couldn't move.

Then she looked closer, and realized that just under her butt was a dildo that extended all the way to the ground! She was being suspended by the chains, just above it, and if they were loosened she would slide down the plywood onto it! It was a good 4 feet long! She also saw a box at the bottom of it, and a a few cords running to behind the plank. She was petrified. She had never experience anything like this before!

Then Eric came up. "Good morning slave. Sleep well?"

"Yes, master. What is this?"

"This, oh this is our fun for today. Before we get started, I'm sure your hungry. Would you like something to eat?"

"Yes please!!!!" she replied. He fed her breakfast by hand, every once in a while accidentally spilling something on her and licking it up, obviously on purpose. He giggled when he got to lick her nipples clean. She could barely handle his rough tongue.

Once she finished, he left for a bit. She sat there wondering what was gonna happen. Then he came back with a another girl. "Today we are starting a business. You will please anyone who comes in here with your mouth, as they are well paying customers. If they feel like you haven't done good enough, these chains will be loosened, and I'm sure you know what that means." The girl walked up to her right away and began making out with Sarah. Sarah could not believe she was doing this with a girl! The customer probed her tongue deep inside Sarah's little mouth, and filled it with her spit. It was quite sloppy. The whole time Sarah was being straddled, and the girl moved her hands up and down Sarah's hips and thighs, every once in a while clenching them. The girl's jeans rubbed agaisnt her clit, and sent chills through her body. After she was done she walked away.

Then a guy came in. He immediately dropped his pants, and shoved his cock into Sarah's face. It wasn't even hard at first, and she felt it squirm around in her mouth loosely, and it felt weird. As it hardened, she tasted a little precum in the back of her throat. Sarah didn't even have any hands free, she was completely helpless, she couldn't even move anything but her head. She was fucked for 10 minutes by the guy, who had many tattoos, and a giant dick that hit the back of Sarah's mouth and stretched her lips. As expected, his load was huge, and it took Sarah 3 full gulps to swallow the salty, slimy liquid.

Then, another girl came. She started kissing again, but this time she had more plans. She dropped her pants and motioned to Eric, who was simply watching. Sarah felt the board being lowered flat, and the girl jumped on Sarah's face, burying it in her crotch. Sarah didn't know what to do, she had never performed oral sex on a girl before! She just licked it, and the girl could tell her inexperience. "Penetrate me!" the girl screamed. Sarah pushed her tongue into the girl's hole, and felt (and tasted) a stream of pussy juice come back into her mouth. She couldn't get over the taste, but kept going. Eventually the girl got up, and walked out. "One more single" Eric muttered. Sarah had no clue what that meant.

Another girl came in, this time making Sarah give her a rim job. Sarah licked her asshole round and round, her tongue teeming from the horrible flavor. "When is this gonna end?" she thought. Finally the girl got off, kissed her on the cheek and said "thanks hun" and left.

Eric stepped in. "It seems that second girl was dissatisfied with your performance." Sarah just looked at him like a baby. He raised the contraption back up to it's previous point, and lowered the chains. Sarah slid slowly, and helplessly down. She felt her already spread butthole touch the end of the cold metal dildo, which was already pregreased for her. Her body weight slowly slipped the dildo deep into her ass, over a foot of it. She wimpered in pain, the pressure of the rod was immense on her insides.

Then, without notice, many teenage guys her age began surrounding her, all with their dicks hanging out of their pants. A look of shock from Sarah greeted them, mixed with her face of pain from the massive dildo. They all began to wank, and were crowded very close to her. One tall guy got up and made her give him oral, and another (with a condom) began fucking her pussy. At the same time the dildo began pulsing, and went back and forth from vibrating to twisting to giving her a small shock(painless, but still felt). All of these things happening at once were completely stunning to her. She felt soooo good, she couldn't even handle it. She moaned, screamed loudly, both in delight and as someone who was being completely taken control over. After a while 5 or 6 guys began cumming all over her body, her nipples, her stomach, her legs, and she was covered in warm semen. They rubbed their penises all over her, careful to get the last drops out onto her skin. The other 8 or 9 guys were passing around a tube, which connected to a hose, that they were sticking their dicks in and releasing cum into. "What is that?" she thought. Suddenly, she found out. She felt a jet of warm fluid up her ass from the dildo. Over and over again it let loose inside her, it was almost a constant stream. The man juice from 9 guys was being injected and mixed inside her! Then, the guy in her mouth let loose his cum, and it filled her mouth completely, and some of it came dribbling out when he pulled out. The guys then left, leaving her completely exhilarated, and amazed, for she had just been gangbanged! She looked down on her naked body, and it was covered in a thick layer of creamy white jizz. It ran between her reddened pussy lips, between her perfect, white boobs that hosted rock solid nipples, down her chin and neck, and through the gaps in her toes. She still couldn't move.

Eric then walked up, smiling, and put a pill in her mouth. She immediately passed out, still feeling the revulsion from the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced.

Last edited by Insanity; 05-02-2008 at 01:44 PM.
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:26 PM   #17
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

I like the story please continue
Old 05-02-2008, 03:35 PM   #18
vampire_girl
Distinguished Member

wow, this is really great
i hope their will be a next part
vampire_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #19
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

This is utterly awesome!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 10:27 PM   #20
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

OMG!!!This is such an amazing story!Keep going I want to know what Eric does to sarah. I have people in my school who are like Eric (quite and are shy type) and now I am starting to think that they might allways horny!LOLZ

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:09 PM   #21
tissue13

omg! this is an amazing story! please continue!
Old 05-02-2008, 11:21 PM   #22
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Yes it is a very well-written story. Unfortunately for the younger members of this site the content of this story makes it more suitable for the Mature stories section & will be moved there.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 08:01 PM   #23
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

Great story.....
Is like nothing else can't happen to her...
and u get something out of the blue.... great job
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 08:17 PM   #24
Insanity

I will continue the story tomorrow, I have been quite busy. Thanks all for the support I appreciate the feedback! What a warm welcome for someone new to the site. I have some new ideas and they will be up soon!
Old 05-04-2008, 12:36 PM   #25
Insanity

"Ughhhhh." Sarah stirred. She was sitting on the floor, her back against a pole. She opened her eyes slowly, and saw that she was surrounded by a hanging white sheet. She moved her arm. There was a slight crackling sound. She opened her mouth. Same sound. She looked closer and realized she was STILL covered in cum, only it was completely dry now. It was a solid layer on the whole front of her body. "Man, they really went at it!" she thought. Her eyes moved down her body. She was completely covered, from her chin to her toes, where the gaps where filled. Her vagina wasn't even visible, the liquid had run down her pussy lips constantly until it formed a stolid mass that cemented it shut. Her nipples had extra thick layers on them. Every time she moved, it cracked and made slight noise.

She tried to stand up. BOOM! "owwwww!" She hit her head on the bottom of the wooden table. She was under a table? "What the heck?" she said to herself. "THAT'S what the white sheets are." Then her hunger hit her. She hadn't eaten in forever! She looked around, on the other side of the pole (The table's support) she found a box with a key on it, and a note.

-----Good evening, Sarah, this is your master. You are NOT to leave this table until I come and get you. You are outside, in a plaza outside a restaurant. We have more business here. In this box is some toast, a salad without dressing, and a glass with some lemonade mix in it and a spoon. This is your dinner. HOWEVER, like always, there is a catch. The butter on the toast must be fresh cum, the salad dressing must be fresh cum, and the water for the lemonade must be the same. You must also put a little female juice in the lemonade for flavor. You MAY NOT eat it if this requirement is not satisfied. Remember, I am watching you.

P.S. the key is where the journey ends-----

"Shit. The journey ends? Where the hell is that?" As she began to really listen she heard car motors driving by, pedestrian footsteps, conversation. She was really in the middle of public, naked, covered in dried up jizz! This worried her but made her horny at the same time. After thinking for a while she realized that he meant the food journey, and reached in her butt for the key. She found it shoved WAY up there, so far it hurt pulling her hand back out. She cursed Eric and his stupid ideas.

After opening the box she found all the items as expected. "But how the heck am I supposed to get all that cum?" she was thinking. She couldn't get it off her body, as it was all dried up. Then, without warning, 4 people sat down at the table, their legs now surrounding Sarah. She got a little worried. Then they all unzipped their pants and whipped out their cocks! They just let them hang there, and Sarah could hear them ordering from the waitress. "How the heck does Eric do this?" she thought, "Well here goes nothing."

She grabbed the first cock with her hand and began wanking it. It got harder and harder, and pretty soon she could feel it twitching like it was ready. She held up the toast to it and it sprayed away. Still feeling very hungry, she began eating the sticky toast, the now familiar cum flavor prevalent in her mouth. She did the same with the 3 other gentlemen, with the remaining toast. She felt so horny shuffling around butt naked with a hard shell of cum all over her. Her pussy dripped in excitement every time she moved her legs, as it rubbed against the lump of semen lodged inside her hole. She began pressing that lump as she was working on the dicks around her, and she felt increasingly pleasured.

It took four men to make enough salad dressing, and she gorged it down, the saltiest salad she ever ate. She moved on to the lemonade, and like on cue a girl sat down in a skirt and lowered her black lace thong. Sarah fingered her for 10 minutes straight, holding the glass under her pussy to collect the fresh juice. She then topped it off with more cum, and mixed it with the spoon. It was the weirdest thing she had ever eaten. By that time she herself orgasmed, the cement around her covered in her juices.

She then was done. She didn't know what to do. The people left, and it got dark. The bustling of the pedestrians and cars stopped, and the grasshoppers began their night cry. It was silent. A hand slid another box under the table. It was filled with clothes. Well, not that many. It was a pair of low cut pink cotton panties with "slut" written in white letters on the butt, which stretched tight when she wore it. There was a bra that only had small circles to cover her nipples. The rest of her boob stood firm and exposed, and a little whiter than the rest of her skin. She heard a voice, the voice of Eric: "come out". She popped her head out, and saw him standing there. She briefly glanced around to see that there was no-one else and came out. She was wearing only those two garments, and felt the cool air on her body and it turned her on. Immediately a wet spot formed in her thin cotton panties. Eric beckoned for her to follow. "We are walking home."

She followed shyly, her little bare feet moving silently across the once busy sidewalk. Her petite buttcheeks taking turns sticking out and stretching the tight, wet panties. Her supple breasts bouncing slightly, barely held by the skimpy bra. Her nipples were visibly hard.

She guessed it was around midnight. The moon was bright an full. They walked for 30 minutes, until the neighborhood was familiar and they opened her front door. By that time she was so exhilarated from being exposed she begged her master to let her have an orgasm. He told her to go take a shower and get the cum off, which was extremely hard to do. It took her over 30 minutes. After she was done, he sent her to sleep outside, in the middle of her backyard where the wooden contraption assisted in her being fucked that morning. She lay on a blanket under the full moon which gently illuminated her curvy figure, her smooth skin, her thin frame. She was exposed to the world, Eric's cameras watching from the house where he slept in her bed.

Last edited by Insanity; 05-04-2008 at 12:40 PM.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:01 PM   #26
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Very nice story well done...

please for all our sakes keep it up
Old 05-05-2008, 04:23 PM   #27
Insanity

As Sarah woke up, she heard snickering. She looked over by the fence, and saw two young boys staring down at her barely-dressed body. She thrust her hands in front of her crotch, "GET OUTTA HERE!" They ran off, still laughing. She opened the porch screen door and walked inside.

"Eric?"

There was no answer. She searched the house, but found nobody, not a soul. "Hmmm. Well I guess I will take this chance to get something good to eat." She dug through her pantry, and fixed herself a nice breakfast. She plopped down on the sofa, still in her skimpy underwear. He nipple popped out but she didn't notice. After she was almost done she saw someone out of the corner of her eye. It was Eric. "BITCH, did I tell you that you could eat some damn breakfast!?!? And you made none for your master? You will be severely punished for this you worthless slave girl!" With that he walked over and knocked the plate out of her hands, picked her up and threw her on the floor. He sat down where she was, pulled her up by her bra-straps (both nipples hanging loosely now) and laid her over his knee. He ripped her panties down and off her flailing legs, and stuffed them in her mouth. Her voice could be heard through the fabric but it was not clearing what she was saying. He began to spanking her, hard, on her bare white ass. With every drop of the hand, she let out a muffled moan, and her eyes welled with tears.

He continued spanking her, until her little butt was bright pink. Then out of nowhere he stuck a vibrator in between the smooth cheeks. On full blast! Her body lurched as it jammed in her sensitive pink hole, and she screamed into the salty slut-panties. He pumped it back and forth, and with the other hand caressed and squeezed her boobs. The previously bumpy purple dildo turned a little brown, and her face turned a quite red. Sweat ran down her back and between her butt, onto the dildo, only providing more lubrication. After 5 minutes he blatantly turned her over onto the couch and began fucking her ass himself. Her legs were raised behind her head, like a baby being wiped. Her pussy juices ran down onto his cock, and eventually into her ass. She clenched the pillow with her hands, and gritted her teeth. He breathed heavily. Soon he released a huge load in her ass, and sent her to go clean up.

As she was turning the knob to start the shower, still panting, he came in behind her and slapped her on her bruised ass. She winced. "One more thing" he said. "Lay down in the tub." She did, and he began peeing all over her. The warm liquid felt good to her, it drenched her hair, and filled the bottom of the tub. She was now lying in a vat of warm man-piss. It kinda made her excited. She began to sit up, but he reached down his hand and pushed her back down. He then dropped his pants, and squatted on top of her, exposing his extremely hairy ass. He pitched a loaf on her stomach, a huge loaf to be specific, and then proceeded to rub it all over her. Her whole chest and stomach was not covered in brown poo, and he took the remainder of the shit, a long piece, and shoved it into her vagina. He squeezed every bit of it in there, reaching in deep to making sure it was thoroughly filled with crap. Only then was he satisfied. He slapped her face with his soft penis and walked out to wash his hands.

Sarah was completely stunned. She had never done ANYTHING like that before, her breath had never slowed down at all. She was so turned on she started masturbating right there, with all the poo filling her pussy. Her fingers felt the squishy inside as it pierced her lips...harder, harder, and it made a nasty, sloppy sound like no other. Before long she had a massive orgasm. She let out a huge scream and her body lifted off the bottom of the tub, coming back down with a resounding slop. She then opened the drain, and began the arduous task of cleaning herself off....and out.

She came back down in her towel (she had not been instructed to put anything else on) and Eric was sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast, and reading a magazine. "Go get the newspaper" he commanded. With slight hesitation she opened the front door and walked outside to the mailbox in only her towel. It wasn't in there. But, the newspaper man was coming round. As he pulled up he was obviously checking her out. She held out her hand, and he overlooked them, jamming the newspaper in the gap between her boobs. In surprise she let go of her towel, and it fell with the newspaper to the ground. He whistled in excitement! She, most embarrassed, grabbed everything and ran inside, and the newspaper guy followed her ass in the whole time. He could just see the drooping lips of her vagina between her legs.

"Well, slave. Get dressed."

"With what, master?"

"What's in your hand, duh."

She looked down at the newspaper in disbelief. "This? This is a newspaper!"

"Ahem." He looked menacing.

"I mean, yes master. How do you supposed I do that?"

"You can cut it out and fashion it any way you like, but anyhow it is what your wearing today for our adventures. It will be fun."

She reached in the kitchen drawer and grabbed some scissors and tape. She walked upstairs, head sulking, dragging the towel at her feet.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:25 PM   #28
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

New paper.. wow
can i read it.. mean while she is getting ready..
just kidding...

Nice story
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:43 PM   #29
jjjj

wow this is really good and insanity i +repped ypu for such a great sturymake sure it stays that way (launches extremly menacing glare at insanity) got it!good now finish writing
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:44 PM   #30
jjjj

wow this is really good and insanity i +repped ypu for such a great sturymake sure it stays that way (launches extremly menacing glare at insanity) got it!good now finish writing
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk