Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-13-2015, 10:49 AM   #1
GaySubmissive

Default [Non-Fiction] My task at hand.

It was a cold October night, at five in the evening. It was the time I had to carry out my dare. I walked past the football field and turned into a small woodland area. As I did, I began to remove a layer of clothing every one minute into the journey. Eventually, in a side-trail just a meter or so away from the main track, I was there - NAKED! I edged one, I edged twice, I edged three times! I couldn't handle it, I screamed. I exploded, all over the place. I licked what ever cum I managed to catch up and then stayed standing with my hands on my head for another fifteen minutes. That is when, I urinated all over my hand, my feet and my stomach before licking up the piss from my hand. I felt downgraded, a waste of space. A useless slave that I am. I walked home, my cock still stood erect. I was forced to release it, I walked home with my erect cock sticking out in plain view the entire way home. It was embarrassing. Although it turned me on so much!

Unfortunately, I had to hide my penis for four minutes during the eighteen minute walk home. Penis was covered seven times in total, despite it only being hidden for four minutes. I'm now requesting further punishment for not being able to keep my penis out. I am requesting at least FIVE PUNISHMENTS.

(( Can provide evidence relating to this task & punishments via KIK, PM me for more info. ))

Last edited by GaySubmissive; 10-13-2015 at 10:52 AM. Reason: I spelled a few things wrong.
GaySubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk