Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-14-2014, 10:47 PM   #16
YoungMike

Well I tried it and I got a 6,3,3
I put 7 up there easily and I lasted the whole 30 minutes
so i crapped the marshmallows out and immediately put them right back in.
Well that lasted about 30 seconds they wanted to come out so bad. One might be stuck in there but i'll let my anus deal with that
So since I couldnt finish the second try I need to be punished, can someone please give me a punishment. Thanks!

Currently looking for a master/mistress

Likes: Anal, Body writing, Bondage, Chastity, nipple torture, Cum, Enema, wax, Messy
Dislikes (But I am willing to do for punishment):Piss, long term, poop, discomfort,
Limits: Public, family, permanent damage
Champion of GetDare Survivor Season 1

I don't know any real underwear so I wear duct tape ones!
YoungMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:40 PM   #17
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

I wanna try this, no buttplug, but maybe diapers =o...

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 02:19 PM   #18
DLdapper

@ShadowintheDarkness - You should totally do this diapered! You can fight the cramps while going about your day until you lose control and you don't have to worry because you are padded! Much more fun than sitting on the toilet imo.

I love marshmallows, they are great for when your bowels are pretty empty but you still want some messy fun. Here is what I got, I will be diapered and plugged as well.

3: Eight Marshmallows!

2: Hold the Marshmallows for twenty minutes + ten minutes

5: Once you've gotten all the marshmallows in, add the water that you soaked them in via enema!

Had to re-roll a 4 on the last roll b/c of time limits, but I added 10 minutes to the hold time as punishment
Absolute Limits: Public, friends/family, heavy pain, damaging, permanent, eating pee/poop, blood
Punishments: Spanking, anal, extra laxatives/diuretics, chastity, dom, bondage, Moderate pain
DLdapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 03:46 PM   #19
Lolascenekid
Distinguished Member

As a dice dare:

Roll a die, don't peak at the numbers until you roll!

Spoiler:
1: Bad luck, roll again and multiply your number by two! Repeat step if you get a 1 again
2: Six marshmallows!
4: Ten Marshmallows!
5: Twelve Marshmallows!
6: You have good luck, put in as many Marshmallows as you like.

Now roll the die a second time!

Spoiler:
1: Hold the Marshmallows for ten minutes
2: Hold the Marshmallows for twenty minutes
3: Hold the Marshmallows for thirty minutes
4: Hold the Marshmallows for forty minutes
5: Hold the Marshmallows for fifty minutes
6: Hold the Marshmallows for an hour!

Now the last roll

Spoiler:
1: You're done! just hold them for that amount of time, and you're allowed to void it.
2: Follow the steps above, but instead of a butt plug use a piece of ginger root to hold them in. (if no ginger available, use a butt plug smeared with toothpaste)
3: Once you void the marshmallows, repeat the process!
4: No shower once you've voided all of the marshmallows, for at least a day.
5: Once you've gotten all the marshmallows in, add the water that you soaked them in via enema!
6: Once you've voided the marshmallows, use a cold enema to wash yourself out!
[/QUOTE]

i got 1 then 5 so 24 marshmallows
then i got 6 so one hour
then i got a 5
i will do this tonight
Limits: Scat, full public (family), illegal, cbt, messy (only involving being poop/pee)

[SIZE="5"]PM Dares!
Lolascenekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:57 PM   #20
BenaSexsole

I really wanna do it but how is it with all this sugar that goes into you... Anndd what really they turn into liquid ?
BenaSexsole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:58 PM   #21
YoungMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenaSexsole View Post
I really wanna do it but how is it with all this sugar that goes into you... Anndd what really they turn into liquid ?
Ummm for me the sugar wasn't too bad( I held it in for 30 minutes)
And when they come out they are still solid (I had a little snack afterwards ) but I think if you leave them in for longer they'll melt.

Currently looking for a master/mistress

Likes: Anal, Body writing, Bondage, Chastity, nipple torture, Cum, Enema, wax, Messy
Dislikes (But I am willing to do for punishment):Piss, long term, poop, discomfort,
Limits: Public, family, permanent damage
Champion of GetDare Survivor Season 1

I don't know any real underwear so I wear duct tape ones!
YoungMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 01:42 AM   #22
raccoon

Ok so I'm a long time lurker, first time poster, but when I say long time I mean seriously long time. Like I've been browsing for like four years without having an account or posting. A few weeks ago I finally made an account and decided to start maybe trying stuff but didnt actually try a whole lot until now.

Now let me give you some background, I am very sexually active and have tried a lot of different stuff, but for whatever reason my anal retention and tolerance is absolute shit. I mean... Terrible. This is mostly dude to me having terrible willpower when it comes to enemas and really anal stuff in general. I love pain, I love humiliation, but for whatever reason I am terrible at anal and terrible at enemas (which is ironic since I love both).

Now that we've got that out of the way I'd like to give you guys a report. I've been looking at this dare for a crazy long time and have decided to finally try it (on account of me being really really drunk and all). I had no intention of making my first post tonight or giving a report but I failed so miserably and am so drunk that it seems like a good idea (Drunk as I am, I'm well aware that this will seem like a terrible idea in the morning). I rolled 5,2, and 2, which for those of you too lazy to cross check means “Twelve Marshmallows!”, “Hold the Marshmallows for twenty minutes”, and “Follow the steps above, but instead of a butt plug use a piece of ginger root to hold them in. (if no ginger available, use a butt plug smeared with toothpaste) ”. To my drunken self this seemed simple. Even if I did get the highest roll on marshmallow amounts. As I was putting them in it really didn't seem that bad. I really didn't feel like it would be that hard until I had gotten them all in and stood up. Anyways I slid the ginger root in (Luckily I keep ginger around to help my menstrual cramps). As soon as I stood up I immediately I felt like I was going to die. Most feeling doesn't get through to me when I'm as drunk as I am, but somehow this pressure and pain felt do intense. I can't and don't care to imagine what it would feel like sober. I clenched and tried to keep watching Dr. Who on netflix but within two minutes felt the first the first wave of soft sticky goo expel out of me. Keep in mind at this time I was wearing a diaper because I had never tried it before and since I was drunk, decided to try it out since I had always wanted to (I am often far more experimentational when I am drunk, as most people are). I panicked as I realized I could not keep the rest in as it slowly spewed out into the diaper, along with the contents of my bladder, which leaked out down my leg and onto the floor of my bedroom. As fast as I could I threw my pants off and ran to the bathtub where the marshmallows, ginger, and pee that was held within my body both expelled into the diaper I was in. To my dismay, much of the pee went down my leg. I actually told one person about this (the one and only person who knows about my perversion), and they told me that as punishment, I was too wear my jacket (this particular jacket is a button up one that barely covers my ass and pussy) and pull it apart to totally expose my tits. I was to drink 4 cups of water and wait till I had to piss. While like this, I was too walk to the end of my street and stand there while pissing. Only then was I allowed to walk back home and change out of my diaper. While I was doing this I was suppose to wear headphones with music and the volume way up so I wouldn't hear if any cars where coming from any direction. Halfway through I help uneasy and turned around to see a car at the stop sign about 20 feet away from me halted. I pushed my bladder as hard as I could to finish pissing and ran down my street, with piss running down my leg to avoid the car, which only drove away when I was out of view (I have no idea if the driver was looking at me or not).

The main point of this is that, since I'm drunk enough to post this even though Ill regret it when I wake up, I will accept any punishments within my limits that are PM-ed to me because of my horrible failure, if you do not think that I have taken the punishment that I have given myself far enough. This thread was made a long time ago and I doubt there will be many, if any, people that check it regularly enough to see this and pm me but if there are, I will follow through.

Ugg... I guess posting this means I should put some likes/limits/dislikes in my sig... Sorry for any spelling and grammar errors, Im really drunk so there is bound to be some fuck ups... I guess this also means I need to type out my likes, dislikes and limits in my sig huh.... bleh alright. Anyways, have a good day everyone!
Old 08-20-2014, 10:53 PM   #23
DLdapper

3: Hold the Marshmallows for Thirty minutes

Here is my experience with this dare, to get things started I got my teddy, popped in my pacifier, diapered up at 10pm and drank 4 cups of water over the next few hours. By 12:40pm my diaper was getting pretty full so I got my supplies ready. I knew I would have to enema the marshmallowed water so I made sure to get a full 8oz glass of warm water.
It took me damn near 10 minutes just to get all the marshmallows and water in because I used a small syringe and probably injected just as much air as I did water. The initial urges finally settled after two minute and now I play the waiting game. It was pretty uneventful until I had 2 minutes left. Cramps started pounding and I had to go really bad, I managed to hold it until the ~35 minute mark when my body simply overpowered me and I messed my diaper uncontrollably. I kept messing on and off for the next 30 minutes continually adding to the bulging pile in my diaper.

It was fun and my diaper didn’t leak (Old bambinos are awesome)!
Absolute Limits: Public, friends/family, heavy pain, damaging, permanent, eating pee/poop, blood
Punishments: Spanking, anal, extra laxatives/diuretics, chastity, dom, bondage, Moderate pain
DLdapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:42 AM   #24
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

4: Ten Marshmallows!
1: Hold the Marshmallows for ten minutes

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:31 PM   #25
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Going to do this tomorrow. Rolled:
5: Twelve Marshmallows!
4: Hold the Marshmallows for forty minutes
3: Once you void the marshmallows, repeat the process!

So second time:
1: Bad luck, roll again and multiply your number by two! Repeat step if you get a 1 again
4: Ten Marshmallows! (so 20 :X)
2: Hold the Marshmallows for twenty minutes
4: No shower once you've voided all of the marshmallows, for at least a day.

Wish me luck :X
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 03:33 PM   #26
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

I'm gonna try this tonight =^_^=, gonna do my rolls now. I'm using mini-marshmellows, which may make it a bit easier. Gonna do the dice dare version, but since I'll be diapering up too, I won't use the last roll.

I rolled a 4 and a 5, so 10 marshmallows (if I can definitely fit more in though, I will =^^=), and hold them for fifty minutes, which I highly doubt I'll be able to do. I'm really bad at holding stuff =>_<=. I'll edit this post on how it goes.

EDIT: I'm typing this right as my 50 minutes have ended.

Things have gone well ^^. About an hour ago, I got all my stuff ready and went to the bathroom. I took out a big handful of mini-mallows, and put them in the bowl. Rolled them around a bit, after a minute or so, started inserting them. Was pretty easy since they were so small. After a while of inserting them, there was a weird squeaking sound, sounded like rubber against rubber, but I slowly realized was all the marshmallows in my butt *blushes*, when I pushed anymore in, it'd squeak ^^', was quite embarrassing. In the end I put in 25. I probably coulda done more, but that was all that I soaked, and I thought I might regret it if I kept going. I can't hold enemas for even 5 minutes! Also it took a while to get 25 in, and I didn't wanna start cramping before I even got my diaper on! Anyway I diapered up, went back to my room, set the a timer for 50mins and watched some Hearthstone on Youtube with my Lucario Plush =^^=. About 15 minutes later there were some suspicious gurgling, and I felt it a bit, and but it died down. And since then, there's been nothing!

Maybe mini marshmallows don't work so well ^^? (The brand, if anyone is interested, is Haribo Chamallows Mini). Next time I think I'll get big marshmallows, probably more fun to be filled with them anyway :3. I don't plan on taking my diaper off anytime soon, hopefully not til tomorrow morning, so we'll see what happens =^_^=.

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*

Last edited by ShadowInTheDarkness; 08-24-2014 at 05:46 PM.
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 02:00 PM   #27
sandeath

Will try this tomorrow morning,i'm really curious what ik wil be like,hoping for an intense experience.
sandeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 05:37 PM   #28
Sissyboy998

I really want to do this now

likes/dislikes/limits

I'm not actually a sissyboy for femdom or feminization.
Also don't own/have any female cloths. Sorry

I'm a cute piglet on the male farm

Check this thread out http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197937

Pm Dares
Sissyboy998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 07:38 PM   #29
Sissyboy998

I did the dare and the first time I just wanted to see how many I could get in and I got 15 in I might of been able to get a couple more in but the ones in me started cramping really bad and I couldn't hold it to get more I only held them for like 30 seconds witch is really lame. The second time I did it I got 10 in and was able to hold them for 1:33 witch is still lame and I used a butt plug for both. I wish I had diapers. Anyways I think I need a punishment.

likes/dislikes/limits

I'm not actually a sissyboy for femdom or feminization.
Also don't own/have any female cloths. Sorry

I'm a cute piglet on the male farm

Check this thread out http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197937

Pm Dares
Sissyboy998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 06:40 AM   #30
Alvin
Baby Member

Just tried this out.. it felt really weird and nice lolol
First time I was just going all out, popped in 22 Mega Marshmallows, couldn't hold them in for more than a minute, immediately had to let em all out.
Tried again immediately after I finished strenuously cleaning them up.(you ween't kidding - they float; The toilet bowl was not a good way of disposal. Literally had to push em down with my hand to get rid of them, which I stand by my decision that it would have been better than carrying out of the toilet bowl in a plastic bag to march through my family outside and properly throw em away)

This time, I popped in only 6 instead, and tried for 1 hour. I nearly made it; couldn't hold it in any longer after 46 minutes, haha. I basically leaped into the toilet, pulled down my pants and it exploded out. The enema-function probably works a lot better in small quantities of marshmallows than in stuffing your asshole full of them... still had to go through the same method of disposal sigh

I'll probably try this again soon, it's really fun though I'm not really much into anal stuff n.n Also when I said 'exploded', I meant they felt like bullets exploding out of my ass. Look at the size of flipping Mega Marshmallows, geez.

Last edited by Alvin; 02-15-2015 at 09:23 AM.
Alvin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, enema, marshmallows, messy